Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

queenofhearts01

Goldie

queenofhearts01

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Here's the link guys!

Thanks for all the encouragement my lovelies! Embarrassed 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys as some of you may know I'm Tina :) and currently I have one FF on the go - 'Kaisi Yeh Taqdeer' here's the link if anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1706259

Well anyway, it seems writing one FF has really got my creative juices flowing and I have about 3 more ideas for ArShi FFs in my mind. I just wanted to describe one of them to you guys briefly so I can see what kind of feedback I'll get - and of you're a KYT reader then don't worry I'll be continuing that too! I love that FF too much - it's like my baby LOL

So here's the idea - by the way this FF (if it reaches that far) will be very different to IPKKND - only similarities will be the characters. The basic plot will surround ArShi (of course :P) but their characters will be extremely different. Khushi will be an orphan living on her own in a chawl and will walk with a limp - why this is will be revealed as the story progresses - if you guys want it to!! Arnav will still be a rich tycoon and relatively harsh but will be much mellowed and down to earth in the story. He and Khushi will be childhood friends/sweethearts so there'll be ample opportunity for some sweet ArShi scenes :D (which I can't wait to write btw as well as actually see onscreen LOL). The story will focus on their relationship and how they both overcome the obstacles that destiny throws at them!

So guys please, please, please tell me whether or not you guys would read such a FF - I will
only start if sufficient interest has been generated.

Btw - I am thinking of putting a banner for 'Kaisi Yeh Taqdeer' so if anyone is interested in that story and would like to create a banner for it - I
would be extremely thankful :D

Thanks for taking the time to read (and hopefully comment)

Tina

Xx

Please please comment guys or atleast like - it's sooo disheartening to see views but no likes/comments Cry

Edited by queenofhearts01 - 20 June 2011 at 8:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

faith_hopekdg129paridhi22mohini4u-vodkatiny-iqbals4everFebruaryFlowershypersonPrinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Idea for another FF - Part 1 Up -'Humari Daastan'" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArnavKhushiLove

Groupbie

ArnavKhushiLove

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
This is a great idea for a FF! I would love to read it and I also love your other FF! Please do continue to write!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queenofhearts01-vodkatiny-

queenofhearts01

Goldie

queenofhearts01

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavKhushiLove

This is a great idea for a FF! I would love to read it and I also love your other FF! Please do continue to write!

Thanks hun!

Glad you like KYT - leave a comment to let me know what you think Smile

You know I'll probably start this FF soon if I get a bit more interest Big smile

Thanks for the encouragement Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queenofhearts01mohini4u

queenofhearts01

Goldie

queenofhearts01

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

OMG BhagumBhaag!!i luv d idea awready..n v wud hv ArShi scenes ryt 4m day 1..yo mah rockstaStarHug

Awww thanks guys!!! I'll see maybe I may even be able to start writing this FF today!!!

-vodkatiny-

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

queenofhearts01

queenofhearts01

Goldie

queenofhearts01

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
@vodka Will pm you don't worry Big smile

-vodkatiny-

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Oooh sounds amazing..really interesting..Khushi's got the limp?
Oh oh oh you have to write this one...but I still have to continue reading ur other ff...please add me to ur pm list!

queenofhearts01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.