forum moderators help required

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poppins

IF-Dazzler

poppins

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

hi,

i literally didnt knew where exactly should i have posted this message, so thought of posting it here only. u people are my only hope. if this topic is not related to "suggestion/comments" then please shift it to the place it belongs to, but please dont delete it.

i have been desperately waiting for imagines - dwarkadheesh, and was elated to know that it is going to air from july 2011 - but my hopes were shattered by the time it is going to be aired.

can i request you to please forward the message to channel people to air it during 9 - 11 pm slot or else make sure a repeat is aired after 11 pm.

please, please, please - its a request.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "forum moderators help required" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hey dear u can visit  NDTV Imagine CHannel website and Im sure there is a link to msg them or call them or mail:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

poppins

IF-Dazzler

poppins

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Hey dear u can visit  NDTV Imagine CHannel website and Im sure there is a link to msg them or call them or mail:)
thanks a billion sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top