Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
And the extremely 'courteous' and obviously in line with IF rules (considering that action hasnt been taken against them, I am assuming this little detail) language used in this CC.

Originally posted by: Zaxo

Yep.. The steroids wore off.. .😉 His bulky beefy body is of little use. .And people drool over it ðŸ¥±. Yuck.. Anyway what's up with the wench ? Are her laughs earning her $$$😉

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I soo agree with whatever rae said because thats what happens every time people like some xyz come bash KaJen and ohh lalala they go away with it even after getting caught why because nobody tells them anything or raises there warning levels atleast I havent seen it happening in like 2 years I have been here regularly ðŸ¤”
And if we bash anyone oh everybody just comes pouncing on us ðŸ˜³
We seriously need someone to look into this matter, it has been a long time since this matter is been neglected 😳 
Edited my reserve! Its long but I strongly feel its needed! :)

Edited by ..-Marj-.. - 12 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
@Marj - Thank You so much for your reply. We did get a reply to which I have replied and quoted the offending posts...lets see what happens now...
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Rae, great topic. Thou i have been inactive for last few mths, so i dont know if u made this topic bec of some recent happennings which i am quite unaware of! But yes i noticed such biasness mths back when DMG was on & i complained a lot of times too. But nothing really or nobody really responded accept for 1 or 2 mods. Lets hope that ur initiative brings some just & unbiased attitude to IF's!
Good Luck!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
okay so if CC was opened to criticize actors, why were we not invited? only those who come on IF just to bash were invited, especially KaJen? so it is obvious that the prime and sole reason of opening that CC was to bash KaJen...the language and words they use, they should be ashamed of themselves but I guess not everyone has something called "self-respect" because any person with self-respect would think at least 10 times before passing such cheap and disgusting and shameful comments! 
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cant believe a CC was allowed to be opened for critisizing "celebs" but ofcourse we all know who their number one target is. KaJen, Jen, and mostly KSG!

Honestly, all this is getting to a point where Ive had enough. I have had enough of the unfairness from the Mods.. the biasedness from the mods. I mean I PMed a particular mod like 5 times about different issues and she didnt even reply to ONE of my PMS! Why? I wanna know why our messages are being ignored. All we're trying to do is bring a bashing post to your attention and still our damn pms are being ignored!

I mean a recent topic in DMG forum was left unclosed till it reached 450+Pages of bashing, mocking and instigating comments. Maybe 10 out of 450 pages were ACTUALLY talking about the topic but the rest 440+pages was all bashing comments and it was left open for weeks! Why??? I AGAIN, wanna know why! We alll know that the mod was online but still no one closed it till everyone had their share of bashing KaJen. Im just so fed up with this biasedness..

We have nothing agains the mods but when they play favorites with certain fangroups then it really hurts our feelings cuz mods are supposed to be neutral! Not let their friends or favorite celebs topics open longer even if there is bashing!

KaJen bashing topics are left untouched for days on end.. while if certain other DMG actors have a bashing topic,  it is closed immediately by the mod! We have seen this happen for a LONG LONG time.. it makes me feel very upset to see how unfairly KaJenians are treated by members and mods on the forum.

Another thing.. why arent some members banned for their unnacceptable behaviors??? Certain members have been bashing ever since DMG ended.. and still no action has been taken against those members. If you want names, just ask me. Ill give you those members names along with their repetitive rude comments which is against IF COC! I strongly urge mods to please please pleaseee look into this matter seriously cuz we are all tired of this ... we just want peace and with this new CC , there is gonna be none! Please look in to it..

-Dayeeta- thumbnail
amazing topi rae..u rock girl!!
ok coming to the point..i truely feel disgusted tht such a CC can b opened and people actly join there and its remained open!!!i actly cant blve it..may b its high time again i leave IF..
i remember i joined IF almost 6 yrs ago..i used 2 b really actve but the bashing,attacking used 2 effect me hurt me a lottt thnonce my frnd of IF (she was a viewbie) told me tht its not worth it..people take these 2 personal levels..tht was the reason i left IF..i knw we call few actors/couples our personal favs or praising her or bashing others is our personal point of view..but its just not correct..
i once read somehwere in IF as far as i remm in the forum of the respective serial we r talking abt..tht anyone cant bash anyone..infact noone shld use a sifnature/avatar which instigate arguement or which shows any kind of bashing...but i see numerous people using signatures or text as a signature which cmpltly shows wht they r talking abt..i mean our AT reaches a milestone regarding pages..and we use start using a signature using a tagline but immdtly i see other signatures breaking tht tagline only and also trying 2 pove tht their couple is the best...yday i was shocked 2 read a post which broke our AT's tagline!!! give it a break!!!i really dont knw hw these people not get any warnings and all
abt tht KSG topic in bollywood forum..it reminded of JDJ3 where KSG participated..we used 2 get tired of reporting posts on IF..2 out 3 posts had negetive things again KSG..i knw KSG isnt perfect..noone is perfect in this world..i'm a die hard SRK fan but still i will tell tht SRK isnt perfect..but still he's my fav..similarly KSG is our fav..u dont have any right 2 point ur fingers at him or at us..if u have right 2 support ur jodi or actors we also do

i thnk i have written a lottt..but i guess i have made my point clear..
ps: sanju,aditi,radhika,jessy everyone amazing posts girls..<3..my like button isnt working..but i have read all the comments...*hug*
Warning is the last thing I would ever think off!
it is not going to help in any way...🤔

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

I cant believe a CC was allowed to be opened for critisizing "celebs" but ofcourse we all know who their number one target is. KaJen, Jen, and mostly KSG!

Honestly, all this is getting to a point where Ive had enough. I have had enough of the unfairness from the Mods.. the biasedness from the mods. I mean I PMed a particular mod like 5 times about different issues and she didnt even reply to ONE of my PMS! Why? I wanna know why our messages are being ignored. All we're trying to do is bring a bashing post to your attention and still our damn pms are being ignored!

I mean a recent topic in DMG forum was left unclosed till it reached 450+Pages of bashing, mocking and instigating comments. Maybe 10 out of 450 pages were ACTUALLY talking about the topic but the rest 440+pages was all bashing comments and it was left open for weeks! Why??? I AGAIN, wanna know why! We alll know that the mod was online but still no one closed it till everyone had their share of bashing KaJen. Im just so fed up with this biasedness..

We have nothing agains the mods but when they play favorites with certain fangroups then it really hurts our feelings cuz mods are supposed to be neutral! Not let their friends or favorite celebs topics open longer even if there is bashing!

KaJen bashing topics are left untouched for days on end.. while if certain other DMG actors have a bashing topic,  it is closed immediately by the mod! We have seen this happen for a LONG LONG time.. it makes me feel very upset to see how unfairly KaJenians are treated by members and mods on the forum.

Another thing.. why arent some members banned for their unnacceptable behaviors??? Certain members have been bashing ever since DMG ended.. and still no action has been taken against those members. If you want names, just ask me. Ill give you those members names along with their repetitive rude comments which is against IF COC! I strongly urge mods to please please pleaseee look into this matter seriously cuz we are all tired of this ... we just want peace and with this new CC , there is gonna be none! Please look in to it..

I agree with each and every word Farzana has put!!
And also Farzana when that topic was closed even a Kajen topic was closed unnecessarily!
 Well coming the the Point the Biased nature of the mod really puts us off!
I mean we Just can't Rely on them anymore!
And If you Observe the CC That has been opened to criticize Celbs98% of the Discussion is only and only about Kajen  and with 98% Bashing!
Karan singh grover and Jennifer winget are the only celebs from bolly/tolly/holly?
Like seriously??