Page 1 of 142

Page 1
Page   of 142
Page 2 Page 142

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Hello n Jai Shree Ram to all my dear friends..!!
here im with my 6th Gallery..
which is just coz of ur luv n support...
thanks a lot to all of u for appreciating  my work...that's rly means a lot to me...

for those who donno me..im Swati...i would like if u will call me Akki...Embarrassed
*hugs*

So Welcome to u all...to my 6th Avatar and Signature Gallery

im not so good in making siggies and avis
but i just try to make them able to share with u all..
and its totally because of your love and appreciation
that now i have 5th gallery..

what can i make are

Animated/Non-Animated Siggies and Avatars

Here u'll find creations on:

Ramayana, AbhIya, MaanEeT, AviTa in Tellywood
Akshay Kumar, Aishwarya, Priyanka and Katrina in  Bollywood,
Parbhas, Trisha, Kajal in Tollywood and
just Twilight in Hollywood Stuffs.
other stuffs depend on the requests.

Previous Gallery Links:

SRC Gallery: 1
------------------------
SRC Gallery: 2
------------------------
SRC Gallery: 3
------------------------
SRC Gallery: 4

------------------------
SRC Gallery: 5

Rules For Requesting Siggie/Avi

•  For some of the avis I may not be able to make sigs, but I will try.  If I've made something you don't like, trust me, I won't be hurt! Also, I would really appreciate you using them, if only for a moment...Its not like I have extra time to spare. 
  • No rude comments please. If you'd like to tell me you don't like what I made you, you can express your opinion. Just do it nicely. 
  • Please be patient. I will try to get your request done in as little time as I can manage, but make it to your liking as well. and no intimate pix or VDOs please..i'll take only decent requests..
  • Once I am finished with your request, I will PM it to you and also post it. If you change your order to something different, like originally wanting a sig and changing your mind to an avi, I will have to put you at the end of the line. Its only fair. 
  • Please be as specific as you can, unless you just want a surprise. I would appreciate if you used what I made for at least two days.
  • The VDO from which u want avi plz post its youtube link and the timings of that particular scene and plz post only two avis video maximum for stacked avi...whether its one VDO or two...
  • For siggies genrally i prefer a single pic...bt if u want higly blended siggie...plz post maximum 5 pix and clear and HQ pix and text is essential.. 
  • plz don't steal my creations or don't edit them..whenever u use any of my creation..plz post ur msg with dat cg/avi/icon in d shop..and don't post them on any other website without my permission.
  • One Request at a time..either for avi or signature..and request only when im OPEN in REQUESTS KAREENA, ASIN, KSG n SHILPA ANAND  will not be tolerated at any cost...
  • Note: if you don't like my creations, that's fine. Just post ur view so I know what I did wrong, and what I could improve on next time!. Thanks!
thanks for visiting my gallery...n keep visiting...i would like to see ur valuable n lovely comments..
suggestions are always welcome...if you like my work then please click on the LIKE button.
n thank u once again for visiting...
luv u all..*HUGS*

My Copyrights

akki/SRC/ShreeRamCreations/Swati/akki-rockstar

thank you!!
-akki:)

Edited by akki-rockstar - 05 February 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_TouchzollologicRadiantTreasureJes75-Goof-shruja_Monu_...PARiNA...ajennMoner_Radioradtcityoflights-KingAragorn-aish_punkCrazzyBusyFallen Angel-Aysha-Siddhi_--sanchita--DUGGUlicious-.Aphrodite.-Esha..bairiyaa.isskqBlueberry_07..-Ayesshhaa-..Chiinnu.Juhi.Zari_Khanpyar-ishk.BezubaanPari.serendipity.AS....RamKiJanaki...JustaDreamKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shree Ram Creations#6 Next GALLERY LINK#142 CLOSED" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Examples of my work...
Signatures and Avatars

Mythological Stuffs

Bollywood Stuffs

Tellywood Stuffs

Hollywood Stuffs

Banners

thank you!!

Edited by akki-rockstar - 18 June 2011 at 5:24am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

zollologic-Nehaaa-Bhavanab_Monu_RadiantTreasure-Goof-shruja-SilverFlames-coolpratzradt...PARiNA...Moner_Radiominnie_tweetiecityoflightsCrazzyBusyaish_punk-KingAragorn--DulceMaria-Siddhi_--sanchita--Fallen Angel-Aysha-monika21-Prashu-Radhikerani.Juhi.-.Aphrodite.-DUGGUliciousshaliniastha..-Ayesshhaa-..Esha..-Vrinda-bairiyaa.isskqBlueberry_07Zari_Khanpyar-ishk.BezubaanPari.ibelieveinpinkserendipity.AS....RamKiJanaki...JustaDreamKrishna_Sourav

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

zollologicUrmila11RadiantTreasure_Monu_-Goof-shruja.Comics_Music.radtminnie_tweetie...PARiNA...radhikaranicityoflightsCrazzyBusy-KingAragorn--Aysha-Fallen AngelEsha..-.Aphrodite.-sankalp_praptiDUGGUliciousBlueberry_07..-Ayesshhaa-..shaliniasthashewolf.-Prashu-.Juhi.JayeetaGurtianZari_Khanpyar-ishk....Poojie....ibelieveinpinkAS..serendipity...RamKiJanaki...JustaDreamKrishna_Sourav

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Credits

thank u so much guys for being here n supporting me a lot..thanks for ur luv n appreciation..
luv u loadz..sorry if i missed ny1..

zollologicgayatri23Debipriyachip.sri_4ILuvGuruDebishrujaSidra.WAngel-Jot.JanakiRaghunathmalluangel...PARiNA...lola610_Monu_ksg-kash-kajenamnaMprash_tCT247monika21bestfan-Cwezy_Manoola-supercool3chinnu_manikyam-smiley--Durgavnii-Blueberry_07-Arjunlicious-PrithviSanyo1Mariam94aisha_1992-KingAragorn-Fallen Angel-Aysha-sweet cocosiddhi209Puri_2711oliveya-Saru--_AfridiMalik_-aish_punkaishi.muffin, chip, Sanchita, Jes, bhavna, Mani, Parm, Sneha, AIsh, Vrinda, Mishthi, suba, Neha, Shikha, Gunia, Prachi, Prabz, reena, Puri di, Jeet, Fizzi, Sunny, Avni...

Texture credit: Deviantart/LJ/NKK

Inspiration: Shikha, chip, Sneha, lalitha di, Mahi di.

Style Credits: Sneha for masked framed style siggies.

thanks a lot guys...<3

Edited by akki-rockstar - 18 June 2011 at 4:58am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

zollologicRadiantTreasureshruja.Comics_Music.radt-SilverFlames-...PARiNA...minnie_tweetieMoner_RadiocityoflightsDUGGUliciousSiddhi_--sanchita--PrincessBushi-Aysha-Fallen AngelCrazzyBusy-KingAragorn--Prashu-Sabmeratu..Juhi.-.Aphrodite.-Esha..bairiyaa.isskqBlueberry_07..-Ayesshhaa-..Zari_Khan..RamKiJanaki..serendipity.ibelieveinpinkAS...JustaDreamKrishna_Sourav

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
done:)
welcome e1..:D

Edited by akki-rockstar - 18 June 2011 at 5:25am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

zollologicRadiantTreasureshruja...PARiNA...radtminnie_tweetie-Prashu-..-Ayesshhaa-..Blueberry_07-.Aphrodite.-Esha...Juhi.Siddhi_CrazzyBusyPrincessBushiibelieveinpink..RamKiJanaki..serendipity.AS..Zari_KhanKrishna_Sourav

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
CONGO On the new Gallery sweetie
And i hope that there's more and more for you in the future
Muah xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeadDevil

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq