Chat Clubs

   

F.Wackos.House|14|I.O| Catty lost the challenge :P (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008

Posts: 16477

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
LOL I have realized that by now :P sorry for the late replies i am watching show as I do this 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "F.Wackos.House|14|I.O| Catty lost the challenge :P (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DigitalFortress

IF-Sizzlerz

DigitalFortress

Joined: 05 November 2010

Posts: 13609

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

LOL I have realized that by now :P sorry for the late replies i am watching show as I do this 

lol ok wat show r u watching?koreon???Ermm

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008

Posts: 16477

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
ROFL LOL yes its a reality show, the celebrities have fake marriage haha right now they don't have sub but i am still watching like a idiot if you wanna watch ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akz5OghvkTY 

DigitalFortress

IF-Sizzlerz

DigitalFortress

Joined: 05 November 2010

Posts: 13609

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

ROFL LOL yes its a reality show, the celebrities have fake marriage haha right now they don't have sub but i am still watching like a idiot if you wanna watch ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akz5OghvkTY 

i knew it would be sum of ur koreon dramaOuch!!no pleesh i cannot watch it without subtitlesStern Smilei am not madTongue
pengoo u should marry a koreon guyTongueROFLu love koreons soo much na


Edited by love_dmg1 - 18 June 2011 at 10:22am

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008

Posts: 16477

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
lol you know when I was in 7th grade, this one korean guy used to like me but then he moved back to korea again LOL at that time, I wasn't obsessed like today so i didn't really care about him but now i am like darn it why did he go back to his country ! :( :P but yeah we were good friends, and then it got really awkward after he had a crush on me so never talked to him after that :P 

DigitalFortress

IF-Sizzlerz

DigitalFortress

Joined: 05 November 2010

Posts: 13609

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

lol you know when I was in 7th grade, this one korean guy used to like me but then he moved back to korea again LOL at that time, I wasn't obsessed like today so i didn't really care about him but now i am like darn it why did he go back to his country ! :( :P but yeah we were good friends, and then it got really awkward after he had a crush on me so never talked to him after that :P 

oooh nice pengoooEmbarrassedaww i wish he dint leave!!LOL

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008

Posts: 16477

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
okay i need to go now, mom's coming LOL I will come back later =) love ya <3 

DigitalFortress

IF-Sizzlerz

DigitalFortress

Joined: 05 November 2010

Posts: 13609

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

okay i need to go now, mom's coming LOL I will come back later =) love ya <3 

ok byebye see ya later

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||<Pagal Club House>||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

mariasrk 687 16091 22 December 2010 at 10:02am
By -Gunjan-
MNians Forever| Sonia's Gutter Craze House

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

safeplacetoland 1197 23055 07 October 2010 at 6:36am
By palmastrologer
Fountain House I (Come Come)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Taify 273 5957 07 October 2010 at 6:33am
By palmastrologer
Crazzzyy House ~Invites Only~ CC#1(P1-New CC link)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85

-Lana 678 13219 29 September 2009 at 5:46am
By -Lana
[Challenge Me! CC]--.::**C3 Pg.26.PLZZ PARTICIPATE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

x.rani.x 211 5097 16 October 2008 at 4:56pm
By .Rummi.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.