Page 2 Page 150

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

CELEBRATING 26TH FAN CLUB OF OUR OWN SHWETOO

Shweta's Words For Her Fans Aka Us Big smile

http://i.imgur.com/SfeU4.png

Thank you so much Pavan aka Rishabhprerna for getting us such a wonderful message of Shweta :)

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 09 July 2011 at 4:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasinghAurna_STSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll~Shweta Tiwari~FC~Celebration Part 2~ll" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/cnmIO.png

SOME FACTS ABOUT SHWETA TIWARI !!

|| Build: Slim || Height: 5"8" || Weight: 59 kg ||Eye Color: Light-brown ||
 || Hair Color: Black||Star Sign: Libra|| Religion: Hindu ||
|| Nationality: Indian|| Ethnicity: Asian/Indian || Most afraid Of: Darkness ||
|| Favorite Person/ideal:Her Mother || Favorite Actor: Tom Cruise||
|| Favorite singers: Kishore & Lata|| Favorite Dress:Jeans & Tops ||
|| Favorite Food: Masala Dosas & Indian Vegetarian Foods ||
|| Favorite Sports: Volleyball || Favorite Movies: DDLJ ||
|| Favorite Dialogue:"Tere sar ki kasam" ||Favorite Car: Lexus ||

|| The best Moment:when she became a mother ||
|| Hobbies: Dancing , Speech & Debate , Drawing
|| Claim to Fame:
Kasauti Zindagi Kay &  Bigboss4 winner ||

Born on October 4, 1980 in Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Shweta Tiwari's shot to fame was for her role of Prerna from the popular Balaji Telefilms's Kasautii Zindagii Kay.She married Bhojpuri actor Raja Chaudhary at just 18 and they had a daughter, Palak. 9 years later.Shweta moved to TV from stage. She was offered a role in serial Kaleerein while appearing in a play.Among her many TV appearances were serials Aane Wala Pal, Kahin Kissi Roz, Rishtey and Yatra.The actress has also appeared on the silver screen in movies Madhoshi, Abra Ka Dabra and recently, Benny and Babloo.She's also been in Bhojpuri cinema and starred with ex-husband Raja Chaudhary in Hamar Saiyan Hindustani.In 2008, she joined actors Ronit Roy and Apara Mehta as judge on dance reality show Aajaa Mahi Vay.With reel-life hubby Ronit Roy's brother Rohit, she tried her luck at hosting on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3 and was fairly impressive.Her controversial "shower in the jungle" at the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao raised many eyebrows. And she had to walk out of the show due to inability to handle pressure.Shweta also showed us her lighter side in Comedy Circus ? Chinchpokli to China with Ashutosh Kaushik from Bigg Boss 2.After a grueling 14 weeks in the house, Shweta proved she still rules the small screen by becoming the first woman to win Bigg Boss.Shweta Tiwari won the fourth season of Bigg Boss last year.

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 09 July 2011 at 11:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasinghSamraat_92

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/HXdj4.jpg

User names:               ------>     Names and DOB:

Faraan_4_shweta -------> (Faran_Zafar - Dec 10)
ZarYab...Khan------->(Zaryyy-   20Nov)
 farzana4shweta------->(Farzana BegumApril 5)
Aquariun16------->(Urooj Sifaat Jan 26)
-Sabz- ------->(Sabz Rai - Sep 4)
xXxNatashaxXx------->(Tashu-Dec 5)
Nitu_ST_Deewani ------->(Nitu-  Sep 21 )
  prerna4rishav  ------->(Guddi - Sep 16)
vikrant_ronit-------> (Vik - Oct 11 )
Luv-shonit ------->(Fazy-  Feb 8 )
  Arpitachohan-------> (April 20)
Zeeshan------->(Zee - Nov 5)
Prernatic------->(Mariam N/A)
 Avi85.kaur-------> (Avinash  Jan 8)
Rishabhprerna-------> (Pavan-  Dec 21)
rose-girl------->(addy - N/A)
_Celina_------->(Celina-Oct 25)
ashaj-------> (Asha -N/A)
Ansa-------> (Dec 31)
Sonam.B-------> (Sonam N/A)
 Pinky-------> Feb 26
-Hina- ------->May 16
Aurna------->Mar 27
Maya------->N/A
Barbie_244-------> (April 24)
saffi-------> (June 27)
Ankur ...> (10 Nov)

NOTE: Please PM the current thread maker if you like to join the FC and/or your name is missing from the list. Thank you!!

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 09 July 2011 at 11:57am

dikshasinghSamraat_92

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/vfQJU.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd6gyE2u0lI
Salam, Namaste, and Good Evening Dude and Dudette Hug

Your tonight host aka me aka Sabz welcomes you to Silver Jubilee or should I say quarter of a century of our beauty queen aka Shweta Tiwari fan-club Party
I hope, you will enjoy the evening to the fullest and make the most of it while seeing the live performances of our own Shwetoo and listening to my blabbering. Yes, you heard it right...there will be live performances by Shweta. Hence, please hold yourself tight and stay calm...ROFL.
 I will NOT be responsible for any damage that may occur after seeing all the hawt performances of Shweta. Please damage yourself at your own risk if you want...LOLLOL
Today/tonight is a very special day for all of us because...what?  Duh, simple we all are in the same platform to cherish our milestone celebration. Yup, you got it folks...we have completed the 25th fan club of our Shweta within a matter of one year. This is a huge success...ain't it? We have contributed a great deal of time and dedication here, so we deserve the best Evil Smile As most of you already know that we will be distributing awards to our most dedicated and wonderful members based on FC members votes and your host will provide food afterwards...lol. So are you ready?

SHWETIANS: SCREAM OUT OF THEIR LUNGS AND SAY YESSS LOLLOL

All right, I have talked more than I suppose to talk as I almost gave out all the info... lemme take a break Sleepy. While I am going to take a nap, please put your hands together for our Shweta's very  first performance of the evening.

SHWETIANS: ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Hello and welcome back to the silver jubilee of Shweta Tiwari FC once again. Hope, you enjoyed the dance. All right, it's time for us to know the first winner of the FC. The first category is "PRERNA OF THE FC". Girls and boys... please put your hands together for our dearest Faraan with a huge round of applause. He is going to announce the winner Wink

**Faraan walks slowly as his belly does not let him walk fast towards the stage. The rest Shwetians are not able to wait for the result, but Faraan seems in no hurry.**

"C'mon Faraan, move fast''Zaryy shouts from the back! " ROFL

After 5 minutes of crawling on the way to reach stage, Faraan finally reaches there and says "may we have the nomination please?" *in shaking tone*Sleepy

Sabz: the nominees are''.. Guddi, Natasha, and Zaryy =)

Faraan: slowly opens the envelop and hardly pronounce the name of the winner as he was dead nervous and shaking really hard'.LOL ROFL

** Shwetians scream at Faraan and requests him to speak up'..ROFL **

**Faraan then looks around, fix his spec, takes a deep breath and screams out loud... Zaryyy **

Sabz: all right folks'you heard it right. Zaryy is the winner as she got the maximum votes from fellow Shwetians. Girls and boys, please put your hands together for our first winner aka Zaryyy ClapClap
Zaryyy: who gets all senti and in tears already. She cries out a bucket of tears just like Prerna did in KZK and gets up from her seat and runs towards the stage.

**Mr. Faraan hugs Zaryyy and gives her an award. *please check the below post for your gift*
Zaryyy thanks everyone for making her winner, wipes her tears, and gives us a wide and beautiful smile Big smile

Shwetians: clap clap clap clap LOLLOL

Sabz: thank you Faraan and congrats Zaryy''..please take your seats. All right'..without further delay, let me move to the next category. Our next category is *QUEEN SURMAYA OF THE FC*. May I have Fazy aka Jerry on the stage to announce the winner please?

Fazy: * rolls her eyes''.yawns'.. Coughs '..Mumble herself* then only walks to the stage. **She secretly blames me for calling her to the stage.** ROFL

Sabz: WOW'.Jerry, you are looking gorgeous girl.

Fazy: rolls her eyes and says whatever. Nomination please''Angry

Sabz: Oh oh...calm down girl and  the nominees are: Sabz, Nitu, Maryam, Pooji, & Fazy

Fazy:  *opens the envelop slowly and finally smiles* and says it's ME. I am the winner Star

Sabz: I don't believe this. You getting an award are impossible, so stop joking and tell us the REAL winner name for god sake Ouch

Fazy: (already lost her temper) and says shut up Tom'..here you go. *she throws the envelop at the most respected host, Sabz* ShockedAngryLOL

Sabz: reads the envelop and shocked as it really says Fazy. Sabz runs to hug Jerry aka Fazy and gives her an award and congratulates her as well Embarrassed

Shwetians: claps non stop ClapClapClap

Fazy: arrogantly says thankoo thankoo thankoo to everyone! She further adds that I am touched ppl. Thankoo!

*** Sabz asks Fazy to host the rest of the show as she won the award and Sabz leaves ***

**Fazy tries to stop Sabz but no joy as Sabz leaves anyway. Fazy suddenly gets nervous and her face color becomes red-blue-purple and what not, but she holds the mic and starts hosting.**

Fazy: well well well as you guys just see that Sabz just walked off  the stage as she could not digest the fact that I won an award Cool, so I have to take care of it. Please welcome me with the huge round of applause.Big smile

**Everyone laughs in Ravan style.  Fazy gets super annoy so throws the mic and leaves the stage angrily but takes her award. *how greedy na**ROFLROFL

** while everyone was making noise in back stage and whistling each other's ears,  a beautiful girl known as Pooji, walks to the stage**

Pooji arrives there on time and takes care of everything before it becomes really nasty. Thank you to god LOLLOL
Pooji: Assalam-o-alaikum everyone *I copied this line from fb*Embarrassed. I am pooji and I will be your temporary host for the night. Let me continue with the next category. Our next category is "ARADHANA OF THE FC*. May I please call Avi to announce the winner?

Avi: *looking very pretty in saari* walks to the stage with an envelope in her hand. She asks for nominations...Wink

Pooji: the nominees are: Sabz, Aurna,  Minime aka Farzana, Maryam, and Ansa

Avi: takes a deep breath and says wow tough competition. She slowly opens an envelop and says YAY'...it's so overwhelming. All right folks, any guesses?

**Shwetians: beep beep beep beep Censored ** ROFL

Avi: all right, I hear too many names so let me announce the winner before I get confuse LOLLOL. Okay folks, she is none other than our vegetables aka  Sabzzy...'lol ROFL

Sabz: who is resting in back of the stage as she almost fainted earlier due to excessive hit and lack of water...lol. She gets really confused but comes to the stage...all blushing Blushing

Avi: gives an award to Sabz and hugs her Hug

Sabz: wipes her sweat...whistle silently and thanks everyone who has voted for her.

Pooji: I am sure everyone must have gotten bored now, so please hold yourself tight as there will be a rocking performance coming on your way.

Sabz: is back to the stage now. WOW'.was not it wonderful performance guys? Hope, you had a great time as much as I had. Thank you Pooji for your helping hands and thank you Tom for leaving the stage unattended Thumbs Down. All right ppz, let us move to the next category. Our next category is "BIG BOSS OF THE FC". I would like to call Zaryyy in the stage to announce the winner!!

Zaryyy: *her first reaction was huh Wacko* but walks to the stage slowly as she has no choice LOL. **Side note: this time Zaryy is not crying'.YAY** Zary says can we have the nomination please?

Sabz: the nominees are:  Fazy, Sabz, and Faraan'''..

Zaryy: Koi guesses? Well let me announce before everyone start taking their OWN names and and and the winner is none other than Faraan, the fatty boy'..ROFL

Faraan: proceeds to walk towards stage. He is all blushing and throwing flying kisses towards rest of the Shwetians. He receives the award and thanks everyone ClapClap

Sabz: thanks Zaryy and congrats Faraan'.please be seated. All right, let's move to the next category. Our next category is "PRERNA & BAJAJ OF THE FC". May I please call our little MiniMe aka Farzana and Vik on the stage?

Farzana & Vik: walk towards the stage. MiniMe is looking very beautiful in her recently bought kurta salwar while Vik looks dashing too Tongue. MiniMe: may we have the nomination please?

Sabz: the nominees are: Guddi & Vik, Guddi & Farz, Faraan & Guddi, Farzana & Nitu, and
Guddi & Fazy ShockedConfusedLOL Is not it just too many? Shocked

Vik & Minime (together)'..wow the winner is none other than our dearest Guddi di and Farz. Star

Sabz: congrats Guddi & Fazy and thanks Vik and Minime''please take your seats. All right Shwetians, let's move to the next category. Our next category is "PRERNA & ANURAG OF THE FC". May I call Zeeshan on the stage to announce and give out the awards please?

Zeeshan: comes to stage'and right away says nomination please?

Sabz: all right, the nominees are: Zaryy-Pooji AND Zaryy-Faraan

Zeeshan: okay ppz, the winner is Zaryyy and Pooji ClapClap

Zaryy and Pooji: run towards the stage. They are running like if they are followed by a lion'ROFL
**Shwetians... laugh really hard seeing them running too fast ** ROFL

Zaryy and Pooji: takes a deep breath and say thank you thank you thank you to everyone =)

Pooji goes on to say: I am honored to receive such a prestigious award because AP means life to me Wink. Thank you everyone Smile

Sabz: congratulation Zaryy and Pooji AND thank you Zee'..please take your seats now.

** Shwetians: clap clap clap **

Sabz: Okay guys, my throat is getting dry and I am tired too. Hence, let the next performance to begin.

Sabz: thank you Shweta for the wonderful performance and guys, I really hope you enjoyed the dhamakedaar performance performed by our OWN beauty queen. Let me proceed to the next categories. Our next categories are: "CRAZIEST DEEWANA OF THE FC AND CRAZIEST DEEWANI OF THE FC". May I please call Asha and Celina on the stage?

Asha and Celina: slowly walk towards the stage. Asha, may we have the nomination please?

Celina: there are no nominees for the craziest deewana unfortunately as there was no competition. Hence, please announce the ek lauta winner LOLLOL

Asha: *laughs* all right, I am sure everyone knows the winner'.yes, you guessed it right'.it's Faraan ONLY StarStar

Faraan: **holds his head and is in tear *happiness tears of course*'.LOL. He secretly thinks, "I wish how Shweta sees this happiness and comes to hug me" ROFL 

Celina:  and the winner of craziest deewani is'''''. none other than our Zaryyy Star

Sabz: congratulation both of you and thanks Celi and Asha. All right, our next category is "THE PICTURE PROVIDER OF THE FC". May I please call Nitu on the stage?

Nitu: *looks back and forth and waves her hands towards Shwetians* and starts off saying good evening girls and boys. May I have the nomination please?

Sabz: the nominees are: Zaryy and Zeeshan and for me both of them are the winner Star

Nitu: okay, actually you are right Sabz as both these girls have received equal amount of votes; hence, both of them are the winners StarStar

Sabz:  aww, I was right. Congratulation Zaryyy & Zee and thank you Nitu. Let me move to the next category keeping in mind that everyone must be hungry by now'..lol. Our next categories are "THE RULES FOLLOWERS OF THE FC & THE RULES BROKER OF THE FC". May I have Guddi and Vikrant on the stage please?

Guddi & vikrant: good evening ppl. Vikrant: nomination please?

Guddi: the nominees for rules follower of the FC are: Ansa, Faraan, Zaryyy, Asha, Addy, Celina, and Vik'such a long list na? Similarly, the nominees for rules breaker of the FC  are: Pooji, Guddi, Sabz, and Maryam.

Guddi: Woahhh'.'okay, and the winners are Asha & Ansa for rules follower and Pooji  for rules breaker.

Sabz: Thanks Guudi  & Vikrant and congratulations Asha, Ansa, and Pooji.ROFL. I can see some ppl are falling in sleep back there due to not receiving any awards, but please have patient and faith on your luck. Who knows next award might be yours. LOLLOL

Sabz: WOW'.such  breathe taking performance for the first timeShockedBig smile. Finally, I can see everyone is alert and awake. Let me move to the next category right now before everyone falls in sleep againLOLLOL. Our next categories are "THE BABY OF THE FC & THE MOST CHATTY MEMBER OF THE FC". May I please call Aurna and Pavan on the stage?

Aurna & Pavan: come to the stage and Pavan asks for the nominations.

Asha: the nominees for the baby of the FC are: MiniMe aka Farzana and Asha while the chattiest members of the FC nominees are: Guddi, Sabz, Zaryy, Pooji & Faraan Wink

Aurna: and the winners of most chatty members are Zaryyy and Sabzyyy while the baby of the FC are both MiniMe and Asha ClapClap

Sabz: wow congrats Zaryyy as well myself ROFL I guess, I deserve it'.Embarrassed Also, many many congrats to Asha and Farzana :)

SORRY guys, this so called script is getting so pathetic Dead and getting really annoying to myself Ouch, so I can imagine how you (READERS) are going through, so I am going to STOP my nonsense right here and announce the rest winners in short and sweet way Wink

The winners of "THE CAT FIGHTERS OF THE FC" are Fazy aka Jerry and Sabz aka Tom with the maximum number of votes though Zaryy and Faraan gave us some takkar. But, we won this award with the large margin CoolLOL

The winners of "THE MOST HELPFUL MEMBER(s) OF THE FC" are Zaryy and Faraan with the same amount of votes. Sabz and Guddi gave them little takkar but failed Thumbs Down

The winner of "THE MOST ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FC" is Zaryyy. Faraan gave her little bit takkar but Zaryyy left him away behind.

The winner of "THE MOST SWEETEST MEMBER OF THE FC" is Celinaand she is declared as winner by the organizer of the FC aka Sabz ROFL Should you have a problem, plz contact me LOL

have also arranged some special awards for even all the inactive members as they surely deserve something on this special occasion Big smile

THUS,

The most inactive members of the FC award goes to: Aurna, Pinky, Natasha, Guddi, Sonam, & Pavan

In & Out Members of the FC award goes to: Celina, Addy, Maryam, Ansa, Vikrant, and Zeeshan

FYI:

>Please note the above written posts are simply bakwaas but nothing, so please please do not get offended if I've talked some rubbish. Everything is done just for fun. Yitna toh kar sakte ho na Shweta ki liye?LOLLOL

> Winners are chosen based on MAX # of votes (if anyone wants to know who voted whom, plz pm me :P)

> Nominations are listed based on votes as well but the particular nominee received fewer votes than the winner :)

The so called script was written by Sabz
Vidoes searched by Sabz & Zaryy
The sig credit goes to: Aamna
Special thank you to all the members whose names have been mentioned above hereClap
-
-
-
-

Please go to next post to see your awards !!

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 09 July 2011 at 5:05pm

dikshasinghSamraat_92

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

HERE ARE YOUR AWARDS StarStar 

Please use your awards siggie(s) at least for 3 days!
*If you don't knw how to put siggies in your dabba, feel free to seek help *

FOR ZARYYY

http://i.imgur.com/YL6Ro.png

FOR SABZ

http://i.imgur.com/hq4FC.png

FOR FAZY AKA TOM

FOR NITU

(Pick one Wink)
FOR FARAAN

FOR ZARYYY

(Pick one )Confused
FOR FARAAN

FOR GUDDI & FAZY AKA TOM

http://i.imgur.com/RiPY8.jpg

FOR ZARYYY AND POOJIhttp://i.imgur.com/JPi9A.jpg

The sweetest member of the FC
FOR CELINA

http://i.imgur.com/hotq6.jpg

FOR SABZ AND FARZ AKA TOM

http://i.imgur.com/lRgCK.jpg

The Pictures Provider of the FC:
ZARYY AND ZEESHAN

http://i.imgur.com/Rynnt.jpg

The Baby of the FC
FOR FARZANA & ASHA

http://i.imgur.com/dTwxf.jpg

FOR ASHA & ANSA

http://i.imgur.com/PsREh.jpg

FOR ZARYY & SABZ

http://i.imgur.com/O27TY.jpg

FOR POOJI

http://i.imgur.com/DXUbl.jpg

The Most Helpful Member of the FC:
FOR FARAAN & ZARYY

http://i.imgur.com/TdSvQ.jpg

FOR ZARYYY
http://i.imgur.com/PW1od.jpg

THIS SPECIAL SIG IS FOR AVI Big smile

http://i.imgur.com/irBex.jpg

FOR Aurna, Pinky, Natasha, Sonam, Pavan, & Guddi
We miss you so much guys. Please come back soon :)

FOR Vikrant, Celina, Ansa, Addy, Maryam, & Zeeshan
Please be regular if possible Embarrassed

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND SORRY IF ANYONE DID NOT WIN ANY AWARD. IF YOU DID NOT GET ANYTHING THIS TIME, PLEASE KNOW IT'S DUE TO YOUR ABSENT.
HENCE, AT LEAST SHOW UP ONCE IN A WHILE, SO MEMBERS REMEMBER YOU Wink

----------------------------------------------------------

SIG CREDIT:

Saba, NiyaPari, & Aamna

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 09 July 2011 at 12:11pm

dikshasinghSamraat_92

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

The Top 25 Videos of Shweta ClapClap

Our goal is to have 25 best moments of Shweta in her 25th Fan Club Party

Party

one

Shweta tiwari commentry with begum part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSqXIw7ObMA&feature=youtu.be

Party
two
Shweta tiwari commentry with Begum part 2

Party
three

Shweta tiwari celebrates her birthday in bigg boss

Party
four

Salman introduce shweta tiwari in launch episode of Bigg boss

Party
five

Salman with Shweta tiwari nd khali in BB house nd take dem out 4rm da house.. Grand finale..

Party
six

Shweta tiwari won Bigg boss 4.. 1st female winner of Bigg boss..

Party
seven

Shweta tiwari reads Palak's letter on diwali in bigg boss

Party
eight

Shweta tiwari immitates saara..

Party
nine

Shweta tiwari celebrates Christmas in Bigg boss (looking soo cutoo)

Party
ten

Shweta tiwari celebrating christmas in BB part 2

Party
eleven

Shweta tiwari cutely talking to Juju.. (my sweetheart looking soo cutoo man)

Party
twelve

Salman asks 4rm Shweta tiwari to tell her made parody..

Party
thirteen
STAR PARIVAAR FAV JODIS ANURAG PRERNA FAV JODI 2003

Party
fourteen
Shweta tiwari chotti chotti baatein interview sbs

Party
fifteen
shweta tiwari xclusive montage from yhj 11th may 2008

Party
sixteen
Shweta tiwari talks with Palak abt her letter nd gifts.. Bigg boss

Party
seventeen
Shweta With Her Doggie (SBS 19TH Sep).wmv

Party
eighteen
Shweta tiwari celebrates her Lavu (Palak) birthday Part 1

Party
nineteen
Shweta tiwari won fav Maa award in SPA 2004 HQ

Party
twenty
Shweta tiwari meets her daughter Palak in dance sangram (touching scene)

Party
twenty-one
Shweta tiwari nd shubhangi in SPA 2008 after getting award

Party
twenty-two
Shweta tiwari won fav Bahu award in SPA 2004 HQ

Party
twenty-three
Shweta tiwari journey in Bigg boss

Party
twenty-four
Bigg Boss 4: Shweta Tiwari - Introduction 

Party
twenty-five
Shweta Tiwari wins Bigg Boss 4

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 10 July 2011 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Shweta Tiwari 24th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 23rd Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 22nd Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 18th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 17th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 16th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 15th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 14th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 13th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 12th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 11th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 10th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 9th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 7th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 6th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 5th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 4th Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 3rd Fanclub

Shweta Tiwari 2nd Fanclub

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 09 July 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasingh

Zari_Khan

IF-Stunnerz

Zari_Khan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Television hottie Shweta Tiwari who recently won the reality show Bigg Boss 4, is back in news. Shweta  is back to work but not in daily soaps. She is doing theatre, movie, and reality shows !!

Telly Buzz

***************************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************************************************
 Saumya Tandon & Sumeet Raghavan ...

*************************************************************************************************************

Celebrity galore on Comedy Ka Tansen 

************************************************************************************************************ 

'Scripts are the key for success in ...

It's a 'Tie' in Jubilee Comedy Circus... 

Shweta Tiwari and Mika to add more ...

*************************************************************************************************************

Tusshar and Sonu Sood to host ...

***************************************************************************************************************

Ashmit, Seema Parihar, Dimpy on ...

Teen Ka Tadka Special on Jubilee ...

***********************************************************************************************************
Karan V Grover strikes a contrast ...

'I will credit my daughter for all my success' - Shweta Tiwari

Shweta Tiwari wins Bigg Boss 4..

Shweta Tiwari says no to bikini 

Shweta Tiwari does a take-off on Ekta 

Shweta Tiwari says Raja tried to kill her daughter 

Shweta Tiwari Hot in Wet Sexy Sari 

Shweta Tiwari follows Zeenat Aman 

Shweta Tiwari raises sweat in sexy sari 

Shweta Tiwari's bikini woes

In Conversation with Shweta Tiwari 

**************************************************************************************************************

Find all the hottest and latest picture of Shweta in below given links !!

Shweta Tiwari_223

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Shweta Tiwari Photo Gallery    

Shweta Tiwari - Hamara Photos

http://profiles.friendster.com/shwetatiwarifan  

**********************************************************************************************************

Shweta Tiwari picture gallery Page # 1 : glamsham.com

************************************************************************************************************************************

Shweta Tiwari | Shweta Tiwari Photo Gallery | 37078  

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Shweta Tiwari at 'Aaine Ke Sau Tukde' Play Press Meet (6)

***********************************************************************************************************************************
MASALA HOT
SHWETA TIWARI photos Gallery | The Live Indian ...

************************************************************************************************************************************

Prerna Basu (Shweta Tiwari) Gallery, Gallery of Prerna Basu ... 

Watch Hot & Sexy Shweta Tiwari Photogallery 2010 Watch online ... 

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 10 July 2011 at 3:28am

dikshasinghSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top