Adaalat

Chat Portal-Ronitians Spot~2[New link on PG 146] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 145

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Shruti, 

That's really sad yaar.. 
I had the same situation after std X but then I realized engineering/IIT is not for me and slowed down.. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat Portal-Ronitians Spot~2[New link on PG 146] (Page 5)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Ummm... 

It cannot be Shweta.. 
I'd love it to be Sakshi but she can't come.. damn.. difficult choice!

I want any good and strong actress. Niyati behaved like a cartoon. Thank god she is not here.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Shruti, 

That's really sad yaar.. 
I had the same situation after std X but then I realized engineering/IIT is not for me and slowed down.. 
I'm trying to handle the situation, where were you? Forum was looking too lonely.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Episode 1 was aired today @11:00PM. I didn't watch that. Why don't these people show interesting re-runs? 

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@ thanx shruti for image. Btw where rr going ? Shruti ,loved ur DP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shruti

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Episode 1 was aired today @11:00PM. I didn't watch that. Why don't these people show interesting re-runs?

i had watched it today. u said right in regards to interestin re runs . I had been waiting for some interesting eps but so far i dint get their re runs .

-Shruti

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
After 10 class , my lyfe became nasty. Waking up at 5 am in morning for two coachings and after just them going school . And again two coachings in evening .omg that time i had gone mad altogether .

-Shruti

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

After 10 class , my lyfe became nasty. Waking up at 5 am in morning for two coachings and after just them going school . And again two coachings in evening .omg that time i had gone mad altogether .
Yes, it's really a very tough time.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.