CID

A Tribute to Vivek and Tasha: Story (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

IF-Sizzlerz

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Shreya you are definitely a good writer as well as story creator...
it is 2 good...
Mind blowing ...
Keep it up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Tribute to Vivek and Tasha: Story (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
amazing work sriHug.Hug.Hug...Hug...Hug..i was eagerly waiting for ur story...a very good story and i am so happy to see VTF doing amazing job...this is the real vivek which we were missing nowadays...thanks to you that we didn't have to tolerate sachin here...loved the story a lot...tears came out from my eyes while reading the last sceneCryCryCryCryCry...this is the best tribute that can be given to vivek and tasha...

KhotaSikaShreya

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
very nice shreya, infact awesome. Last part is very touching.and story is good.ClapClapClap
i still miss tasha and now i shall miss tasha and vivek a lotCry

KhotaSikaShreya

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Beautifully written, Shreya. Mainly read the last part, it's so touching and aptly captures what we've been feeling. Will read it completely very soon. Great work!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaKhotaSikaShreya

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Shreya ... I don't have much to say ... all I can do is Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
This is one of the most touching stories of IF ... the ending left me in tears ... I was trying to avoid thinking I'll read after Viivek's exit ... but couldn't hold on to myself after reading the comments !! The ending left me in tears ... Daya's part of expressing emotions has been beautifully written ... so with others !! Freddy sir ... He'll fall damn lonely after Viivek leaves !!! All in all a very touching story !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaKhotaSikaShreyamallikaBalu

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

CID Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Great story shreya Clap
The last part did brought me to tears..  This is really a apt dedication to our lovely and brave CID officers.. 

Edited by snehal. - 18 June 2011 at 9:00am

KhotaSikaShreya

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Shreya very nice, very touching. You are an amazing writterClap

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great comments everyone. You probably won't believe it but the story only took me 2 hours to write. The part that took me 2 days to write was that last part: the emotional sequence. I didn't know how to describe it because really a video would have been much better.

@ Debashree: I know that Aditi died, but I brought her back because she was a true CID officer.

I didn't bring Daksh back because he didn't seem like he belonged. And also I kept Sachin, Kajal, and Dr. Sonali out because I felt that it would just crowd the story. I didn't want them in it because they really haven't taken their proper places in CID. Finally, I couldn't name all the older officers before Viren mainly because I didn't remember their names and Wikipedia didn't help much either when it came to that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShrutimallikaBalu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top