•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone wants anandi to leave the haveli and away from the mess. I Want the same as well. 
But a small part of me wants Anandi to stay , just so that Jagya and Gauri do not live happily in the haveli.

What they do outside of that place is their business but in that house, the amount of sacrifices and love, and trouble, and care, and hatred , and realizations, and support that Anandi went through with the entire family cannot be just ignored.

She was raised there practically as the child of the house by Sumitra who considers her as daughter. 

We cannot forget that the entire family went against Masa for this girl during the Mahavir singh period. 

So , That house, that Family has more rights on her and Anandi has more rights on that family than anyone else. in my POV

May be I am being emotional but thats what my heart says.

Jagya shared a wonderful friendship with her, and after that love (or what it seemed to us at that time) until he went to the city. 

So , if Gauri and Jagya wants to live a wonderful happy dappy life, and think that their actions can be easily forgotten and be overlooked then no. 

I do not want Anandi to go. 

i want Anandi to stay so that Jagya can look at her every single day and moment and think about all those things he did. 

So that his guilt will make him not go near Gauri and realize his 'marriage-love what ever' until they leave that house.

And gauri , who thinks she is not part of this wrong, should also realize that knowingly , unknowingly she has destroyed the dreams of a young girl.

Her falling in love with jagya, is what ever and fine but her coming here and forcing herself on teh family , just because of some legal papers which she thinks will undo everything that Anandi has done , or that she has no rights over that family like she does due to some stupid relationships thats created out of paper?

then sorry she needs to also suffer along with Jagya in that place.

Leave , I have no issues with them both Leaving

but no- 
I do not want Anandi to go until they leave. I want her to study in front of them to show them that she can stand on her own legs and yes if Sumitra and Bhairav are going to support her then great , she should take that opportunity and become self dependent. 

And she can live her life, on her own terms. 

I do not want Jagya near Anandi, but I do not want him to be happy with his mistake and his disgraced action, in that haveli.

No sir! 

oh suchii😆😆

kuch paane ke liye kuch khona padta hain, if u want g and j suffering, then a wont be spared either
this plan i believe will be harmful for all three
toh ab bolo cahhiye yaa nahin chahiye
vaise bhi hamare maangne se kyaa hota hain, ur wish is going to be fulfilled, anandi is also going to stay here, so be happy😆

Hi suchi I respect your views and also agree that J has to pay for what he has done to A. I did not have any problem with her deciding to stay back in the haveli and complete her studies or else move out to finish her education until today. Today DS has accepted JG relationship with what ever ulterior motive. Under such circumstances why should A be in the house. She need not prove anything to J. He is not worth it. For that matter she need not prove anything to anybody. People who love her know her real worth and what she is capable of. Why make her stay back and she undergo all the stress of seeing J & G together? I do not know how the rest of the family is going to treat G after knowing DS master plan, but I personally feel why make A a pawn in this whole episode? She is wasting her time. Medical entrance is not a joke and for a person who is not getting any spl tutoring things are not going to be easy either. The more she stays back in the haveli things are going to be more difficult for her, she will have to work in the house, and amidst the tamasha going on how is she going to study. Unless she leaves the place and goes to a different setting like a college or a city she is not going to broaden her thinking. Her leaving the haveli is only going to give her a fair chance to liberate herself and broaden her thinking. How strong J and G relationship is going to be will be known in the episodes to come. If their relationship is all that weak +/- A it will not work. That's enough for J to realize his mistakes. In the meanwhile if A finishes her studies and settles in a good career it will be a tighter slap on J face for all his nasty words against her. G has put her hands on burning coal and whatever the outcome of hers or the family's behavior towards her will be what she will have to pay for her actions and bad decisions. If A continues to stay in the haveli she will continue to be treated as J wife which is totally unfair for her and does she have to have that fate for the rest of her life? Let her make her life and then if she finds some one worthy of her let her get married to someone else and have her own life. J is too selfish, cunning and manipulative for her and she need not be used to make J realize his follies.
I somehow dont want Anandi to stay and watch Jag-Gauri in the haveli. She seems to have accepted the fact that Jag is no longer her husband. That just shows her strength of character to be able to put the past behind her and atleast act as if nothing is impacting her anymore. But I think it is just a pretense from her end. It is not that easy to forget somebody whom you loved and accepted as your hubby all your life and having to watch him live with his new wife in the same house has to be a lot painful. I dont think she deserves to go through that. And eventhough the family is hurt by Jagat's actions sooner or later the family has to forgive him. Under the circumstance the best thing Anandi could/should do is get out of there, be independant and make her own life. I hope she is only staying there till DS recovers. If this was real life then 100% Anandi should get out of there cos the jagat ship has sailed. But this is a show and I dont know where they are taking this - looks like they are going in the direction of breaking Jag-Gauri up and maybe bringing Jag back to Anandi. I DO NOT want Anandi to accept Jagat, I am with everyone who feels like a new hot hunk for Anandi and to hell with Jagat.
I think it would be better if Anandi stays in the house, otherwise it will seem like Jagiya and Gauri have driven her away from the house.  I am sure she can study where she is without having to leave the haveli etc.  I mean the CV's can make anything become true at the end of the day.  They can very well show that Anandi is able to compete her medical exams by studying in the home only😆😆

But if they want the logical route, then if you want Anandi to carry on with her studies, i guess at some oint she will have to leave the haveli and follow her dreans and carry on with her studies.  Otheriwse if you want her to stay in the house for the time being, then that would mean that her studies would have to take the back seat for a little while.
I understand what you all mean and i want that too. Its just that I do not want Jagya and Gauri to get away with what they done. Especially Jagya. 

He cannot do what ever he please and think everything will be back to normal
thats why I want them to leave.

I honestly feel that the character of "anandi"  has moved on more than anandi fans ... we are only trying to drag her back and tie her to her past ..i am really liking the way Cvs have protrayed her... she did all she cld for the relationship ( waiting for 5 yrs!! ) and even after that if jagya choose gauri over her .. then i think its best she moves on with her life.. agreed she has suffered and the singh family owes her a lot... but whats the point of her trying to stay back and trying to teach "jagya-gauri" a lesson...what new will they learn.. its a lost cause... i hope Cvs dnt plan to being JaAn back.. that wld be gross... its better if they left their relationship as a friends...  

As the quote goes "Living well is the Best revenge" which is what anandi is trying to adopt...
if she stays back it opens the doors to tracks where petty kitchen politics will be shown by Cvs.. anandi cooks gauri ruins it...  both women trying to get on top of each other...which wld make it so cliched... For the first time Cvs have taken a bold step to show the lead moving on...

I feel she must go back to her parents house... its the best for her.. if she stays here always adarak ki chai bano... samosa.. gaatee ki sabji... better she goes takes care of parents... and the singh family must sponsor her whole medical education .. Her parents welcoming her back and supoorting her wld also be a good message that after marriage also a womens parents have some responsibilities towards her and if the need be they will gladly take her back and support her with her dreams...

Edited by pallai - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=pallai]

Her parents welcoming her back and supoorting her wld also be a good message that after marriage also a womens parents have some responsibilities towards her and if the need be they will gladly take her back and support her with her dreams...

[/ QUOTE]

I disagree with this part. Reason is - parents thru life always want to see their kids happy and do pitch in however they can to make them so. But saying that a girl's parents still have responsibility after she is married is NOT A GOOD MESSAGE. It will be easily misused by hundreds of others like Jagya who will want to throw the girl out and let her parents fend for her with no qualms. 

A very bad idea me thinks.
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pallai

Her parents welcoming her back and supoorting her wld also be a good message that after marriage also a womens parents have some responsibilities towards her and if the need be they will gladly take her back and support her with her dreams...

I disagree with this part. Reason is - parents thru life always want to see their kids happy and do pitch in however they can to make them so. But saying that a girl's parents still have responsibility after she is married is NOT A GOOD MESSAGE. It will be easily misused by hundreds of others like Jagya who will want to throw the girl out and let her parents fend for her with no qualms. 

A very bad idea me thinks.

Originally posted by hooked

Do you think Just that reason will deter from men like jagya from cheating .. NO .. it will still continue... atleast it will give hope to many girls trapped in abused marriage that they have a way out.. if you most of the serial tracks where women put up with abuse is partly bcos they cannot return to their parents.. a married women coming back to live with her parents is considered a taboo in many parts in india still...recently there was case where a girl hanged herself just few months into her marriage cos her husband already had a girlfriend and he married her just to please his family...that girl was even well educated.. why didnt she seek her parents support...
When having a wonderful supportive wife like anandi didnot stop jagya from cheating.. these other factors are trivial...

why did gauri's parents leave abandon her on that cold night outside the haveli even though they knew that panchayat had called her marriage her void.. bcos many plp in india still think that a girl once married .. her sasural is everything... she has to put up with stuff cos it is considered a taboo for her to return to her parents place.. .. another factor contributing to this is .. most of these plp are poor and having to feed another mouth is more difficult ( which was the reason i feel gehna stayed back at the haveli cos her parents were finding it difficult to take care of her 2 sisters with his meager  income ) .. even anandi;s parents asked her to return to the haveli once when she feel sick after being shut in the room.

I am not saying women should nt work on their marriage and run to thier maayka for every small problem.. but there  are many women who are harassed for dowry .. many of them uneducated who have no support.. they endure all that is given to them cos they dnt have a choice...

I am not generalizing .. but given wat is shown in most of the serials and also what happens in some rural and some urban socities in india .. a married girl choosing to end her marriage  and returning back to her parents house is still on encouraged and looked down upon...

Edited by pallai - 12 years ago