Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lmaooo poor GH! well he better lose that fixation cos we're finding it highly irritating! She was awesome up until that! i Think it was just at arnavs place... after that I liekd her again!lolzz
As for that location clip san was really cute! hit barun with a coconut! lolzzz He does need to speak alil louder! But other than that he's good... well not taht we've seen that much of him!lolzzz
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I am finding Sanaya perfect for this role till now.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya is not copying Rati or Nupur...she is just playing Khushi, a girl full of life...period...now plzzz stop these comparisons!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 🤣 🤣 No she isn't. Thank god for that! 🤣

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aa123.80

🤣 🤣 🤣 No she isn't. Thank god for that! 🤣

what do you know.. random sanaya fan girl😆.. have an objective eye for talent will ya😆.. ok I should really let go of enticing dry wit sometimes.. but such a sucker.. cant ever.. besides.. Someone needed to welcome you.. hello hi bye bye🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

what do you know.. random sanaya fan girl😆.. have an objective eye for talent will ya😆.. ok I should really let go of enticing dry wit sometimes.. but such a sucker.. cant ever.. besides.. Someone needed to welcome you.. hello hi bye bye🤣

Yeah what do I know..🤣 And you don't expect me to have an objective eye for talent! I'm anyways an insomniac who doesn't enjoy the "real" stuff. 🤣 So I can't spot the real talent. Hello hi bye bye! 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Yeah what do I know..🤣 And you don't expect me to have an objective eye for talent! I'm anyways an insomniac who doesn't enjoy the "real" stuff. 🤣 So I can't spot the real talent. Hello hi bye bye! 🤣

ok lemme try the epic blockbuster style.. hoye re nandkissor.. 😆 ankh ki andhi naam nainsukh... no wonder u r a San fan.. u have serious issues.. insomnia.. mental block.. and now selective blindness.. and then u spend time discussing all this with one more.. blinded by affections.. sucker for grief.. masochist.. and narcissist to give hitler a run kinda person.. you are doomed.. 
sermon of the day.. grow some taste will ya😆.. ok m gonna rot in hell🤣
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
if you don't like the topic just ignore it, there is no need to drag it also for no purpose than for your entertainment.

As i particular couples fan were really mature; where is that maturity now? Oh wait, your really mature because you find subtle ways to make fun of someone whom you don'like.

Topic maker obviously opened this thread to instigate but some never understand.

As i said before, have you seen roses, there might be the original red roses but others are just as similar to it yet people still buy them red, yellow, white, orange regardless, but they also compare and contrast. So in Conclusion i will dare to say this mostly all characters are based off of others and when i say ALL i mean all.
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

ok lemme try the epic blockbuster style.. hoye re nandkissor.. 😆 ankh ki andhi naam nainsukh... no wonder u r a San fan.. u have serious issues.. insomnia.. mental block.. and now selective blindness.. and then u spend time discussing all this with one more.. blinded by affections.. sucker for grief.. masochist.. and narcissist to give hitler a run kinda person.. you are doomed.. 
sermon of the day.. grow some taste will ya😆.. ok m gonna rot in hell🤣

🤣 Now you got the real deal. Hayeee re nandkisorrr!!!
Yeah, we're hopeless. Depressed, blind and doomed. 🤣 Not to forget- sadists! 🤣
Oh yeah, you're... rather, we're so going to hell. 🤣

sonali.19281 thumbnail

🤣 Now you got the real deal. Hayeee re nandkisorrr!!!
Yeah, we're hopeless. Depressed, blind and doomed. 🤣 Not to forget- sadists! 🤣
Oh yeah, you're... rather, we're so going to hell. 🤣

think about your future.. m gonna rule hell 😎 😆.. besides I have no holier than thou robe to help my case anyways.. m completely the queen of disturbed minds.. and it takes one to know another.. that's why we know San like no one else.. 😆 we the hell dwelling.. good for nothing mere mortals.. 😆who provide inane entertainment to each other.. look for contexts.. and take pleasure in it.. hail the confession of evil minds😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago