Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mami-Khushi-Nani-Arnav

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
This seems to be more of a long problem in the long run.. Nani does not like that Arnav will go aganist her, Mami toh does not like Khushi and in the end run, she may keep them apart. I don't know what Nani would feel about Khushi, but Mami and Bua in the long run are def gonna keep them apart, and yes, I think mami may just reveal the past of Khushi linked with Arnav.

Lovely, this show has so many bad apples, I really hope they show something like love conquers all , cause they have some stiff problems from all this villains..

Since Mami gave him money, and he respects that, will that in the long run cause a problem to his love life? and then again, he said he respects nani, but will def go against her, so will in the future, go against his family for Khushi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FebruaryFlower

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mami-Khushi-Nani-Arnav" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.