Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti is the lead and will remain the lead (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

queenofhearts01

Goldie

queenofhearts01

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you - especially the comparison with GC in Geet. People just need to be patient - sabr ka phal meetha hota hai LOL

Tina x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti is the lead and will remain the lead (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Jenny I feel we should be patient, and give little time to ArHi. They wont show it so quick. Let the office track start soon.I am sure he is the lead and will remain.Big smile

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I am seriously tired of all this stuff, like we are quitting the show because of ... or this..Okay people, let me tell you something. GC was not shown in Geet for 3 weeks, before the start and he was the lead okay. Let the office track begin and Arnav will be shown.. I mean they have to leave some mystery for the maha episodes don;'t you think.

I am sure Barun is aware of what his lead time is and by not watching the show, you are just insulting his talent.

I am sure there will be plently of Arhi and Arnav in the upcoming weeks. Sham HAS a big role. and he's not going away, but it's okay.. In the end, there were millions of people like bees in Geet too, but the focus was on the leads.

I am quite happy with today's episode.Embarrassed

Thank you! Agreee... People need to give the show time to build up. If they rush, it's a problem, and if they don't it's a bigger problem. There'd be no excitement left if everything were given in one week.
And all these side characters need to be given scenes for the ArHi story to have a base.

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
yes barun is the lead and opposite khushBig smile but there are hardly any scenes of him Ouch

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

I totally Agree Jenny..!

Barun is the Main lead and we all know this is the story of Arnav and Khushi and not those mami, bakri, nani etc etc...But, one more important point is that 'Shyam' is here as an integral part pf the story since then ArHi story would start where Shyam would continuously try to make ArHi apart and how their relationship would then improve and all that stuff.

Secondly, it's just two weeks guys...! We should not lose our patience at this stage na..! Let the office track start, we'll get loads of ArHi and Arnav Day Dreaming

But, I definitely want to get rid of this hello-hi-bye-bye lady...! She's getting on my nerves now, I mean with the very first meeting with Khushi, she thought evil of her Angry

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
wao man a positive post after so many negtives,i luv u 4 this and totally agree yar...Embarrassed
aini...

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
yeah jenny ur rite but da thing is they merely show barun and dats wat really irks me. even i love da way da show is shapin up but lame comedy of mami person really irritates me. she gets more importance than barun & dat bugs me more...

hopin to see heaps of arhi dose next week!!!!!
im sure i wont be disappointed!!! inshallah!!!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I agree. Cant wait for more of Barun <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.