Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny1000

I am seriously tired of all this stuff, like we are quitting the show because of ... or this..Okay people, let me tell you something. GC was not shown in Geet for 3 weeks, before the start and he was the lead okay. Let the office track begin and Arnav will be shown.. I mean they have to leave some mystery for the maha episodes don;'t you think.

I am sure Barun is aware of what his lead time is and by not watching the show, you are just insulting his talent.

I am sure there will be plently of Arhi and Arnav in the upcoming weeks. Sham HAS a big role. and he's not going away, but it's okay.. In the end, there were millions of people like bees in Geet too, but the focus was on the leads.

I am quite happy with today's episode.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you! Agreee... People need to give the show time to build up. If they rush, it's a problem, and if they don't it's a bigger problem. There'd be no excitement left if everything were given in one week.
And all these side characters need to be given scenes for the ArHi story to have a base.
paridhi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yes barun is the lead and opposite khush๐Ÿ˜ƒ but there are hardly any scenes of him 
Sanlicious thumbnail

I totally Agree Jenny..!

Barun is the Main lead and we all know this is the story of Arnav and Khushi and not those mami, bakri, nani etc etc...But, one more important point is that 'Shyam' is here as an integral part pf the story since then ArHi story would start where Shyam would continuously try to make ArHi apart and how their relationship would then improve and all that stuff.

Secondly, it's just two weeks guys...! We should not lose our patience at this stage na..! Let the office track start, we'll get loads of ArHi and Arnav ๐Ÿ˜

But, I definitely want to get rid of this hello-hi-bye-bye lady...! She's getting on my nerves now, I mean with the very first meeting with Khushi, she thought evil of her ๐Ÿ˜ก

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wao man a positive post after so many negtives,i luv u 4 this and totally agree yar...๐Ÿ˜ณ
aini...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah jenny ur rite but da thing is they merely show barun and dats wat really irks me. even i love da way da show is shapin up but lame comedy of mami person really irritates me. she gets more importance than barun & dat bugs me more...

hopin to see heaps of arhi dose next week!!!!!
im sure i wont be disappointed!!! inshallah!!!
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. Cant wait for more of Barun <3
-Saruu- thumbnail
ThankYou Jenny!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
It Will Take Time For Everything To Fall IN Place And The Plot To Be Developed Then Arnav Will Be More involved
Most Serials:Geet,Tere Liye Etc... Focus On The Female Lead First And More,Dunno Why But Thats How Indian Serials Work๐Ÿ˜†
so Suck It Up And Wait,Wait,Wait Cos Soon,You'll See Arnav๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

I agree. Cant wait for more of Barun <3

heyyy hoor!!! nice to see u after a long time hon!!! 
Suman786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, does anyone know when they will air a Maha Episode of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
x
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

ur rite but im juz sad due to d injustice dey r doin to barun. he is a gud actor.