Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I am seriously tired of all this stuff, like we are quitting the show because of ... or this..Okay people, let me tell you something. GC was not shown in Geet for 3 weeks, before the start and he was the lead okay. Let the office track begin and Arnav will be shown.. I mean they have to leave some mystery for the maha episodes don;'t you think.

I am sure Barun is aware of what his lead time is and by not watching the show, you are just insulting his talent.

I am sure there will be plently of Arhi and Arnav in the upcoming weeks. Sham HAS a big role. and he's not going away, but it's okay.. In the end, there were millions of people like bees in Geet too, but the focus was on the leads.

I am quite happy with today's episode.Embarrassed

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

mingapringle6Jotz_92airplanes4evrnehnehnejikdg129paridhi22queenofhearts01Shaily.zobshehMegaAngelzscutelove1111-Paro-halifax004PurpleRain-scarlett-Ishrafan11SanliciousFebruaryFlower-vodkatiny-shobrakapooorShiningStar18malluangelminuuSweetAddiction.ZaYaHolicAttractiveAdyaEuphoria.nyctophilialoveaboveall.aa123.80..Armaania...VanishingDreamCandYlicious_S-SohniKuriHappyMelodymishti_17..-Jia-..-Ms.Wildcherry--AquaMermaiden-Isee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti is the lead and will remain the lead" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
agree with ya
today's episode was really cool infact we see how much really arnav care about those he loved and he loved them from heart and that was the best part of the episode!!!

Mallu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejikdg129Shaily.-scarlett-maneet_forever9

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i agree that nobody can taake Barun's Plaace Tongue
and barun is doing a great joob , nothing can be better Wink
Barun is Perfeect for arnav's character Heart
can't aask more huun<3LOL Sanz & Barun will Roock & Bdw theey are already Rocking Star
Barun & Sanz are the leead & plz accept them as theey are Embarrassed
no need to chaange Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sunshine33nehnehneji

kdg129

kdg129

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i agree! Big smile and i think this exemplifies his talent, because even tho he hasn't had a lot of screen space yet, he's still left a huge impact on my heart! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehneji

Shaily.

Goldie

Shaily.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I agree 95% percent with you.  I've never watched Geet so i can't really relate with that, but it's true.  They always do this at the beginning of most serials.  At least Barun was introduced in like the first week; in most serials they wait until like the 2/3rd week to introduce them.  I'm quite happy with the way the track is going.  I mean they can't show the lead 24/7.  If they hurry up the office track and stuff then they're won't be anything good left to show.  It's a daily soap, for pete sakes.  It's going to be slow.

But that 5%, i just wish they had showed Barun a little more.  He's been hiding for the past days.  I mean they don't have to be arhi scenes, they can just be him picking his nose or what not!, but at least show him for more than 5 seconds.  But i loved how they didn't really show him think about buying the gift for the mami.  That shows that he really cares for his loved ones.

Edited by dancexlovexlive - 17 June 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejisunshine33kdg129

lovvedramaaa

Groupbie

lovvedramaaa

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Thanks, Yeah you're rightTongue

We just have to wait for the office scenes to begin'
TongueWinkWink

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I think even though he was on for 5 seconds, he ended up leaving an impact. In fact, I love the episode because we found what type of person he is..

A) if you do something for him, he remembers that for a long time . and 2) that he respects Anjali and Nani, but he does not let anyone over ride him. He does what he wants to do.

I do think that mami focus should be gone.. Focus on Akash instead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehneji

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.