Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I can't comment because till now I  haven't watched this show, not even a episode completly. I like sakshi but never saw her acting too. Topic is good and I don't want shaadi soon, it's ekta's show so can't comment what will happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Shaadi so soon? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Both have same stories to tell. So i somehow feel there wont be major problems between the 2. And if there is both are mature enough to deal with it.

I feel initial phase we would see them having issues but later on it would be a smooth sail

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
hey Zubi... nice topic... actually u r ryt... da 1st week was too draggy n slow... da only thing i wanted was them 2 meet... now dat they hv met i love 2 c their nok jhokBlushing i wudnt want them 2 get married so soon... couple of weeks more should go here n there... it'll b gr8 thenTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

hey Zubi... nice topic... actually u r ryt... da 1st week was too draggy n slow... da only thing i wanted was them 2 meet... now dat they hv met i love 2 c their nok jhokBlushing i wudnt want them 2 get married so soon... couple of weeks more should go here n there... it'll b gr8 thenTongue

Kyaaa tumne mota bola mujhe?

Nahiii maine tumhari ego ko mota bola

ROFL

OH I fell off the sofa after this dialogue.

I agree with ya Anamika.

Weisay i am going to attend a shaadi next month so till then I want them to continue their nok jhok LOL

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Kyaaa tumne mota bola mujhe?

Nahiii maine tumhari ego ko mota bola

ROFL

OH I fell off the sofa after this dialogue.

I agree with ya Anamika.

Weisay i am going to attend a shaadi next month so till then I want them to continue their nok jhok LOL

Ram looked lyk a lil stubborn kidROFL in dat scene n Sakshi was lyk "i wont gv up" LOL so so cuteDay Dreaming

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Ram looked lyk a lil stubborn kidROFL in dat scene n Sakshi was lyk "i wont gv up" LOL so so cuteDay Dreaming

They are so cute.

But I got so mad at Ram when he said "there are pills available for memory problem"

I was like what the Ouch

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
do you remember da scene... their 1st fight n Priya had said him "acche hua lift kharap thi, nehi toh bechari apki pehle kadamse niche jake unground parking ban jati" i was dying laughingROFLROFLROFL

-Maahii-shamma92

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

do you remember da scene... their 1st fight n Priya had said him "acche hua lift kharap thi, nehi toh bechari apki pehle kadamse niche jake unground parking ban jati" i was dying laughingROFLROFLROFL

Yeap I remember that. LOL

And remember when Vikram says "jo baat main itney saalon se nahi keh saka, usne pehli baar main keh diya" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.