Mohabbat Lounge#138[17/6-KMH1 Epi 5] - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Good episode! Loved the scene with DK and Arjun, they are really close and finally Karan's voice is being used instead of someone else's! I loved the part where he said girls can't even handle their hair 😆 He's so sweet paying the four employees and saying when they are better they can come back to work, see he's good at heart 😳

OMG the room Antara was in was huge! I wish my room were that big! She shouldn't have tried on dresses and used perfume, she had no right to do that. I also thought HP was wrong in bringing the cops, his daughter told him that Antara was not badly hurt. HP should have found out more before involving the cops, glad he ended up looking foolish seeing Antara at the party.
Haha..jai..u did writee the take in few hrs...😆
jai, mandy .. loved reading ur takes!!!

jai.. inna saara details!!! wah wah.. changa haiga!!👏

mandy.. i was irritated wd HP on the same issue.. but his daughters were out of order too here.. somehow nkhil came out luking better to me.. he made a mistake n came running for help.. the sharmas on the other hand keep saying their sanskar line all the time n gate crash a party wid cops with half cooked info 👎🏼
@rest of u who reserved.. waiting for ur edits 😈
@aksh - just noticed the mahiya mahiya in your first siggie and the lines from tere sason se hi, what a combination,  dono tracks ke lines and that too on the destiny moment,  👍🏼.

not reserving,  main bahi nahi dekh rahi hoon ,  cldnt read takes either,  *hiding from ML hummer*   ,  abhi abhi ari  ka  mohabbat reloaded start kiya and super duper liked the 'long night'  part.    ari  claps and hugs to you .  

see you guys later, bye , gn. :)
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Haha..jai..u did writee the take in few hrs...😆

maine to likh diya, naina ji..gotta stay true to my words 😛 i wonder when is your afternoon gonna show up ??😆
yep naina.. wherez urs.. aadha wkend nikal gaya!!! 🤓

@kavz.. gud gud. humari mehnat pe tumne ek nazar daali toh sahi!!! love the way ari is rewriting in reloaded!!! its truly reloaded...n siggie toh care of CG hai.. its beautifully made though 😊
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

jai, mandy .. loved reading ur takes!!!

jai.. inna saara details!!! wah wah.. changa haiga!!👏

mandy.. i was irritated wd HP on the same issue.. but his daughters were out of order too here.. somehow nkhil came out luking better to me.. he made a mistake n came running for help.. the sharmas on the other hand keep saying their sanskar line all the time n gate crash a party wid cops with half cooked info 👎🏼

I agree at least he made sure she was ok and offered to take care of her. Arohi and Purvi were wrong to walk in uninvited to the party and HP was even more wrong to show up with cops without knowing the full story. I was really disappointed with the Sharmas in this episode
Awesome takes alll!! I jst love reading ur takes...!!Edited by pari_15 - 12 years ago
I am back 😛

haven't watched any episodes since Wednesday cuz i wasn't active...

will watch it tomorrow 😳 

see you all on Monday 😃

great takes everyone...just glanced over them!!!