Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#138[17/6-KMH1 Epi 5] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Tumko chooke bhi choone ko karta hai dil..paakar bhi pane ko karta hai dil…SmileBlushingBlushing

Heard this beautiful tune after many days…loved it…ehsas ek alag saa hi hota inn shabdo ko sunke. EmbarrassedHmmm…todays' episode…the part I loved was how Arohi took a lead and went to search for his sister (without worrying about hari prasad's consent and all)…sometimes..a person has to be ready to take the initiative and lead from the front. Smile

Ye ladke log scarf kyu pehne huye hai iss show me….mamla kuch samajh me nahi aaya …is it some sort of new fashion…..quite trendy, metrosexual guys….scarf ke bina izzat or personality kam thode hi naa ho jaayegi..LOLROFL

Mr.arjun punji is acting so akdu types…itta arrogance itta pride….even though, his heart is good..right now, its all eclipsed by DK's arrogance and hatred for his own shortcomings. Karan have played the role nicely…you can see the seemingly tough, stubborn side in his expressions.Smile

Arohi looked really cute in the episode..her traditional dress..the way she speaks and thinks...its so simple yet so so sweet… loved the way she thought about the contrast between two scarf-wearing people who she haven't seen clearly..one is so caring that he felt pain for even an animal and other is so arrogant and stubborn that he disreards even truly sick human beings (even though she is unaware of reality)…I love her maturity .SmileHug

Hari Prasad jiOuch..God…what should I say about him ??? kitta khaddos types haiDead. Theek hai ache sanskar dene ki koshish karring..lekin aise badki ladkiyo to aise daante kya !! pehle to sur ke upar kuch jyada hi gussa huye or uske baad tashan me aake DK ki haweli me bakehda khada kiya…he could have gone there and should have tried asking amicably to the mittals ! kabhi kabhi meko lagta uski aur paddy ka ek boxing match ho jaana chahiye….they both deserve to have that fight…saari kasar nikaal le usme..fight should go tweleve rounds.LOL

Antara's behavior was also not nice. Personally, I didn't like it. Going alone in the night..aur who sunsaan jungle types raaste se…she should be more mature and not run blindly after money. Full speed car se accident hua aur chot itti kamSillyROFL..just a scratch on head…hehe..ye kya thaWacko…aur upar se antara ka mittal naam sunte hi apna pain aur gussa bhool jaana…sooo cheap DisapproveUnhappy

Paddy's role have also been done so perfectly by Sheeba….you can read jealousy and hatred in her eyes. Loved the frustration on her face when that sharma lady made a taunting remark on her….sher ko sawa sher mil hi jaata.LOL

that was my take...kinda boring...ML phir milenge chalte chalte WinkSleepy saayonaaraHug

Edited by zach - 17 June 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starKMH-NASHAaksh4IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohabbat Lounge#138[17/6-KMH1 Epi 5] (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

reserving hoping to edit. cos of weekend so more time to edit

will edit all 5 epi's in 1 take here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starzach

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Akshu..cool take hai u ka Cool loved reading itClap

channi_staraksh4IF

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Good episode! Loved the scene with DK and Arjun, they are really close and finally Karan's voice is being used instead of someone else's! I loved the part where he said girls can't even handle their hair LOL He's so sweet paying the four employees and saying when they are better they can come back to work, see he's good at heart Embarrassed

OMG the room Antara was in was huge! I wish my room were that big! She shouldn't have tried on dresses and used perfume, she had no right to do that. I also thought HP was wrong in bringing the cops, his daughter told him that Antara was not badly hurt. HP should have found out more before involving the cops, glad he ended up looking foolish seeing Antara at the party.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starKMH-NASHAzachaksh4IF

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Haha..jai..u did writee the take in few hrs...LOL

channi_starzach

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
jai, mandy .. loved reading ur takes!!!

jai.. inna saara details!!! wah wah.. changa haiga!!Clap

mandy.. i was irritated wd HP on the same issue.. but his daughters were out of order too here.. somehow nkhil came out luking better to me.. he made a mistake n came running for help.. the sharmas on the other hand keep saying their sanskar line all the time n gate crash a party wid cops with half cooked info Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxzachchanni_star.Mandy.

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@rest of u who reserved.. waiting for ur edits Evil Smile

channi_starzach

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
@aksh - just noticed the mahiya mahiya in your first siggie and the lines from tere sason se hi, what a combination,  dono tracks ke lines and that too on the destiny moment,  Thumbs Up.

not reserving,  main bahi nahi dekh rahi hoon Ouch,  cldnt read takes either,  *hiding from ML hummer*   ,  abhi abhi ari  ka  mohabbat reloaded start kiya and super duper liked the 'long night'  part.    ari  claps and hugs to you .  

see you guys later, bye , gn. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starzachaksh4IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top