Mohabbat Lounge#138[17/6-KMH1 Epi 5]

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1 is re-airing in Mohabbat Lounge. Since not all of us were present when KMH1 aired, we will watch the episodes once again and discuss here. ML is a place for discussing the episode and also about creating friendships. Every weekday, that is, Monday - Friday at 8PM IST we will watch KMH1 in ML. The link is posted below and sometimes we will also have a weekend marathons(watching a few episodes at once)...which you can possibly call as maha episode, but instead it will be a marathon(watching a few episodes at once). You all have loved ML in Season 2 and we hope you guys enjoy it here just as much or even more with KMH1. 

Hey guyz, the general consensus seems to be that 10.30PM is inconvenient.. so we are going back to our fav KMH2 timing of 8PM IST.. hope this allows more ppl to be here and be active!!😳

and now Start sharing your views, critics and comments😆; not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE THE TWO SEASONS WHILE DISCUSSING. EACH ONE OF US HAVE OUR OWN PERSONAL FAVORITE SCENE/SEASON. BE RESPECTFUL. 
  2. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
  3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
  4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
  5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
  6. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.
  7. NO NEED TO ASK BEFORE JOINING IN 😳 YOU ALL ARE WELCOME

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892

Also join Karan n Kritika's official FB pages 2 stay connected wid d stars..
Karan Kundra
Kritika Kamra

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to usLets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more pplto join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

Karan Kundra (Arjun)https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/
Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/
To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

Link To Previous Lounge: Mohabbat Lounge#137[16/6 KMH1 Epi 4]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
EPISODE LINK:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Yn5JGpAcs[/YOUTUBE]

PROMOS LINK:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eWc5BPkwy0[/YOUTUBE]

SBS/VIDEOS LINK: 

Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
*sorry for the late opening guyz.. kaan pakde*

SONG(s) OF THE DAY:

INDEX TO TAKES:
Page 1: Aksh
Page 2: Jai, Mandy

aksh4IF thumbnail

yay!! i got my greeting msg after so looong!!! 🤣
Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

Spamming is not permitted!
You have exceeded the number of posts permitted in the time span.

Please try again later.

k i know i said i wont write my take first.. but i have a lot of work.. n so getting this outta the way.. *evil stares* to all who say ditto aksh!! 😆

so thrilling start to the episode.. speeding car,  rich drunk spoilt brats, sunsaan sadak par akeli lakdi.. sorry ladki.. 😛but u know... the crash seemed too fake for a ladki.. mujhe toh lakdi hi sujhi!!!😆 so it turns out that was Antara.. but why was she walking on the road? hasn't she heard of taxis ever??😲 more on that later.. punji on screen..😍

drool fest start.. Karan luks hawt hawt hawt in that suit!!❤️ and finally Karan's own voice!! it is right?😕 itne dinon tak woh dubbed voice sun sun kar.. abhi mujhe shaq ho raha hai ki asli voice kaunsi hai!!!😳 *aksh hides in hummer before ari comes to smack her*🤔

the convo was very engrossing..😉 n very illuminating.. 🤓reaching out to the curiosity of the viewers..😃 so DK has a past with this city.. some embarassing memories.. and hez apprehensive about that..🤔 love the bonding between Arjun and DK.. and no mention of Arjun's mum yet.. 😈 hayye.. both luked dashing walking down the stairs to the party!! 😍

Purvi n Arohi, the superwomen of shimla..😆 off on Antara rescue mission.. n main focus.. "baba ko kuch mat batana!!!"👏 kab sudhrenge BT world ki ladkiya!!! ek chali akele akele party mein.. aur baaki ke jhoot bol kar peeche peeche!! hey bhagwan!!😲

Paddy dearest's party politics.. 🥱

Nikhil ne atleast ghar pe aake bola toh sahi...👍🏼 better than the gals.. *evil stare* aur ye sur ko toh jhoot bolna bhi nahi aa raha!! kuch seekh apne behno se!!😈

ai lo.. jhoot hi nahi.. chori chori party gatecrash bhi kar liya!!!😲 *taaliyan* kitne acche seedhe saadhe shareef log hai ye!!!😈

purvi ne salil ko dekha.. "ye plumber party mein kya kar raha hai??" par iske aage socha kyu nahi? 😆 it didnt occur to her that for a plumber.. salil luked extremely over n well dressed??👎🏼

another cliched situation.. ladki aadhe convo mein entry maarti hai, and misunderstands hero n walks away.. n hero mahashay completes his statement thereby proving hez goody two shoes!! ya khuda iss bande ka kya hoga!! 😒 btw... both luked awesome.. Punji in white n Arohi in Pink.. 😍 but kya Arohi ko scarf mein woh puppy ko bachane wale hero ka ehsaas mehsus nahi hua??😉

misunderstanding hi sahi, i loved the line that Arohi said.. "...kuch log roshni mein bhi andhera kar dete hai!!"👏

and then.. oye hoye!! Ms. Arohi ne apni chaap Punji ke chehre pe chod hi diya..😈 it was hilarious the way Punji says.. "disgusting!! inn ladkiyon se apne baal bhi nahi sambhle jaate!!"😆 if we let u have ur way Mr. punji.. tum saare women population ka boy cut kara doh!!🤣 vaise bhi boycott toh kar hi chuke ho!!

Antara madam decides to go into nikhil's sister's room n then dress herself up in her clothes.. kitne shareef log hai.. *taaliyan*😳

finally HP reaches the party too.. atleast he brought the cops n entered bakayda as opposed to gate crashing like his daughters.. 👏

Paddy cunningly turns around the situation n coolly points out that Antara is already in the party, hale n healthy!!.. 😈 ab tera kya hoga HP??😆

the precap was hot.. did i imagine it or did some of the snow around Arohi n Arjun melt?? 😃 zor ka fatka.. 😉 hayye zoron se laga 

k thats all from me.. friday nite.. have fun guyz.. see ya bak here on monday.. @8PM only at ML@IF.. don't be late.. coz we won't be 😳

over n out 😃

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...hahah..i too love this msg...!!🤣..🤣..🤣..
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha..aI gaot that too today For the first time..😆😆 - Wonder why...😛
channi_star thumbnail
 res!! 

😲😲😲   spoilt brats shotuin on top of their voices for no reason...
as aksh said sumsan rasta!! sumsan rate mein shayad bhoot ko darane ke liye they were shoutin or were tryin 2 sing...😆😆

punj aur mittal ki shaan...partyy!!!!!!!!!!! 
omg! karan luk super hawt in that suit!!!!!!!! no words for this guy!! hez just too gud!!!!

arjun: purani baatein bhul chuke hai duniya..
😲  humme toh pata hi nahi purani batein..hum bhool kaise sakte hai... 😛

dk: u were ryt...ham sab ki asli daulat asli khushi karan/arjun hai... luv yah karan 😊

detectives arohi n purvi on antra findin mission!!!
guess purvi gt sum powers..bina kuch kahein soche pata chal gaya antra has gn to the party!!! 😆 

so kalicharan ko pata chalgaya...1 daughter is missin , othr 2 on findin mission n 1 daughter lying!!!  😆

finally the trio gate crashes the party!! though they were invited! 😆

finally arjun n arohi meet in a filmy style!!!   😍
 but our akdu punji found it disgusting!! 
pehli meetin mein hiii misunderstanding!! huh!   

awwnnn arjun just luv ur respect n care towards your employess!! 

OMG! natasha's room is sooo nice..itz awesome!  😃

bina koi proof , bina koi saboot kalicharan came wid the police...hw sure was he dat sum1 frm punji or mittal mansion did the accident??
i think hez antaryami  🤣

cnt wait 4 the nxt epi!!!     

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tumko chooke bhi choone ko karta hai dil..paakar bhi pane ko karta hai dil…😊☺️☺️

Heard this beautiful tune after many days…loved it…ehsas ek alag saa hi hota inn shabdo ko sunke. 😳Hmmm…todays' episode…the part I loved was how Arohi took a lead and went to search for his sister (without worrying about hari prasad's consent and all)…sometimes..a person has to be ready to take the initiative and lead from the front. 😊

Ye ladke log scarf kyu pehne huye hai iss show me….mamla kuch samajh me nahi aaya …is it some sort of new fashion…..quite trendy, metrosexual guys….scarf ke bina izzat or personality kam thode hi naa ho jaayegi..😆🤣

Mr.arjun punji is acting so akdu types…itta arrogance itta pride….even though, his heart is good..right now, its all eclipsed by DK's arrogance and hatred for his own shortcomings. Karan have played the role nicely…you can see the seemingly tough, stubborn side in his expressions.😊

Arohi looked really cute in the episode..her traditional dress..the way she speaks and thinks...its so simple yet so so sweet… loved the way she thought about the contrast between two scarf-wearing people who she haven't seen clearly..one is so caring that he felt pain for even an animal and other is so arrogant and stubborn that he disreards even truly sick human beings (even though she is unaware of reality)…I love her maturity .😊🤗

Hari Prasad ji..God…what should I say about him ??? kitta khaddos types hai🤢. Theek hai ache sanskar dene ki koshish karring..lekin aise badki ladkiyo to aise daante kya !! pehle to sur ke upar kuch jyada hi gussa huye or uske baad tashan me aake DK ki haweli me bakehda khada kiya…he could have gone there and should have tried asking amicably to the mittals ! kabhi kabhi meko lagta uski aur paddy ka ek boxing match ho jaana chahiye….they both deserve to have that fight…saari kasar nikaal le usme..fight should go tweleve rounds.😆

Antara's behavior was also not nice. Personally, I didn't like it. Going alone in the night..aur who sunsaan jungle types raaste se…she should be more mature and not run blindly after money. Full speed car se accident hua aur chot itti kam🤪🤣..just a scratch on head…hehe..ye kya tha…aur upar se antara ka mittal naam sunte hi apna pain aur gussa bhool jaana…sooo cheap 😒😔

Paddy's role have also been done so perfectly by Sheeba….you can read jealousy and hatred in her eyes. Loved the frustration on her face when that sharma lady made a taunting remark on her….sher ko sawa sher mil hi jaata.😆

that was my take...kinda boring...ML phir milenge chalte chalte 😉🥱 saayonaara🤗

Edited by zach - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

reserving hoping to edit. cos of weekend so more time to edit

will edit all 5 epi's in 1 take here
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Akshu..cool take hai u ka 😎 loved reading it👏