Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Rofl, she has toned down on the nand kisorrr bit. ๐Ÿคฃ Plus, in front of mami, she seems soft spoken. ๐Ÿคฃ

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Rofl, she has toned down on the nand kisorrr bit. ๐Ÿคฃ Plus, in front of mami, she seems soft spoken. ๐Ÿคฃ

I totally ff tht mami scenes dude.. no way m I even gonna watch tht.. esp wen San aint in tht frame for any good..๐Ÿ˜‰ but yup sounds like her hyper pitch did come under some rein.. I think we scared her off with the nanga bachcha threat๐Ÿ˜†.. ok today's chashma between the gamcha was epic.. tht is one mutipurpose gamcha there.. may god rest its soul..what a philanthropist tht poor red and white striped piece of cloth it is..๐Ÿ˜†.. 

kk enough randomness.. sleepy ๐Ÿ˜† besides m enjoying old Simi Garewal act like an inane teen in front off Ranbir Kapoor right now...๐Ÿคฃ only when you thought tv cant get worse.. you find entertainment in the most weird places..๐Ÿ˜† so lemme get my friday nites sadistic pleasure..seeing her make a fool of herself on national tv.. but then again most ppl wont even think so๐Ÿ˜† w/e.. u get the drift.. ttyl.. till sanity and ethics do us apart๐Ÿ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

I totally ff tht mami scenes dude.. no way m I even gonna watch tht.. esp wen San aint in tht frame for any good..๐Ÿ˜‰ but yup sounds like her hyper pitch did come under some rein.. I think we scared her off with the nanga bachcha threat๐Ÿ˜†.. ok today's chashma between the gamcha was epic.. tht is one mutipurpose gamcha there.. may god rest its soul..what a philanthropist tht poor red and white striped piece of cloth it is..๐Ÿ˜†.. 

kk enough randomness.. sleepy ๐Ÿ˜† besides m enjoying old Simi Garewal act like an inane teen in front off Ranbir Kapoor right now...๐Ÿคฃ only when you thought tv cant get worse.. you find entertainment in the most weird places..๐Ÿ˜† so lemme get my friday nites sadistic pleasure..seeing her make a fool of herself on national tv.. but then again most ppl wont even think so๐Ÿ˜† w/e.. u get the drift.. ttyl.. till sanity and ethics do us apart๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Mami's irritating to the core. Can't stand herr.
Yeah, the gamcha's the new trend. SO many uses! ๐Ÿคฃ  I feel for the gamcha, of all places it had to be on Bua's head.

Yeah, go and sleep. Don't reply to this post... ๐Ÿคฃ
And lmaoo, totally, she's trying to act so young. Looks dumb. ๐Ÿคฃ After rendezvous, did have to do this lame show? But yeah, I bet it'll be the most "talked about" shows. ๐Ÿคฃ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

randomizing on this forum.. on a friday nite.. and what do I see DTS makes her maiden thread here๐Ÿ˜†.. tht too when she is stressed erstwhile about rather imp things in life..๐Ÿ˜‰.. well then again.. I guess thesis of these kinds act as stress busters.. but then this did not even qualify as a thesis of her standards๐Ÿ˜† moral of the story... NOTHING.. you did not expect me to make sense did you..๐Ÿ˜† havent seen the epi yet.. altho DM was rather eager to fill me in. .so Kinda know.. what to expect..

but one thing I defo will brag about is just how trendy Delhi suddenly is for tv and movies.. jessica, delhi6, now delhi belly.. and this show had to catch on the fad.. but wait..SN nagar.. aint that close to safdarjung and south ex.. wadda.. I was sooo sure they will show the good old dirty north delhi.. but they r showing south delhi.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ did the set even qualify as that.. it breaks my loyalist heart.. to see cheap imitations๐Ÿ˜†..

ok ok.. I get your point.. dont give me the look.. show was better today.. story moved.. interesting.. point taken.. but while m gonna run and duck.. lemme re-iterate I take no offense to that guy playing Shyam. he is doing a decent job in his role.. pretty convincing bhaiyaji act..๐Ÿ˜† n creepy looking too.. which i guess is a requisite.. but I highly doubt he is anjali's hubby.. altho m curious to see who her hubby is after all..๐Ÿ˜‰

Lolzzz ... sona and Ishi in action here ... Sona, meri maa, I am stressed, and when am stressed, I need stressbusters ... anything would look good to me in my current state other than transcrips ๐Ÿ˜†

And hey, Laxmibai nagar (oye, I forgot it's Laxmibai, not Laxmi) are next door to each other, kind of ... and GK 1 and 2 are ok, GK 3 nahin hai - it's now called Masjid Moth ... shit, I'm homesick now!

๐Ÿ˜†
Golguppas and paapdi chaat ... I thought Lajpat nagar was better known for that than Sarojini Nagar ... oh well, sanu ki ... *sits back with popcorn* ... I notice lots of entertainment on the forum tonight ... but sadly, have to rush ...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

you assume a lot.. try to keep yer eyes and mind open the next time you watch the show.. esp wid buaji's scene.. you hardly ever get what she means.. coz u watch her in mute๐Ÿ˜†.. although is it me.. or did she mellow down her shrieky nandkissor bit.. she doesnt sound as loud now.. or maybe my ears have adapted the dog's vibration frequency๐Ÿ˜†

Nope, it's the contrast to the hello hi bye bye that makes this seem less decibel packed ๐Ÿ˜† ... though I agree, she has toned it down somewhat ...

and Ishi, LN and SN are next to each other ... as far as I remember ๐Ÿ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Dia, rofl... ๐Ÿคฃ Nahiii... Sarojini Nagar and Lakshmi Nagar are not next to each other!!!
As far as I know. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Dia, rofl... ๐Ÿคฃ Nahiii... Sarojini Nagar and Lakshmi Nagar are not next to each other!!!
As far as I know. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

dont make me repeat stuff.. gosh amnesiac woman.. what do you know๐Ÿคฃ not much.. ignorant narcissist female๐Ÿคฃ

@DTS: transcripts.. you better love those.. more.. ๐Ÿ˜† else I shall bring in a twist in this story.. wid bua's long lost daughter resurfacing.. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†.. so shush n work.. as for delhi convos me n ishita will keep it going
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with ya diya!

dis shyam guy def wants some revenge over ASR. he saved kushi from da goons after dat video clip ws aired so he had no clue abt kushi before dat so i too think he knows arnav pretty well and not so much abt kushi

man do u all think he's married to anjali??! urghhh i love anjali and dis man's nowhere near her yaaar in terms every aspect which probably exist ๐Ÿคฃ but come to think of it, wat if he ws da only guy who agreed to marry anjali after da disaster happened at her weddin?!?! yikes!
deepthi_barun thumbnail
but he just doesnt fit to raizada family somehow. i hope he is not anjali's husband. even if he is anjali's husband, remember how arnav always teases anjali about his jijaji, so there could nt be any rivalry between arnav n shyam. huh anyways, most of my predictions come false.. 

but acc to article, shyam is initially a positiv person, who turns negative later, when he comes to know khushi loves arnav