Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
So what do people think will happen next week:

1. What do you think Vicky is accusing Swayam of stealing? - I think its something belonging to the Dazzlers.  I dont think Swayam is shown to be poor so i dont think its money.

2.  What will happen during the Picnic day? -  I know one thing for sure there will be lots of staring in the eyes from each members of the team.  I want to see more of Bharat and Vishaka pairing.

Also i think its about time we saw the owner/president of the school.  From what i can remember he has not been shown in any of the episodes, barring a picture of his.  I would like to see/hear more about each members past, so far we only know about Kria

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*LuvMrAmarKunwarupekaTabzyRadiantTreasureCoffeeAddict--jiya--.:.MONA.:.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ideas for next week" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
m excited more about the picnic than the stealing part cozz I knw the dazzzlers & weaklings r still not together but this trip will surely bring them close and they'll get  a lot of time without much interference and stuff so looking forward 2 it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Maybe something along the lines of one of them (or two) get lost and everyone gets together to help with the search.  Something happens which leads/results to dazzlers and weaklings having to work together to fix the situation

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
hahahaha...Vicky is sooo obsessed wid Swaym's "shoes" i guess he wud b accusing Swaym of stealing his shoesLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spring567upeka

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

hahahaha...Vicky is sooo obsessed wid Swaym's "shoes" i guess he wud b accusing Swaym of stealing his shoesLOLLOLLOL

when did this happenLOLLOL i cant remember this scene, please enlighten me.

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
^^Julu that happened when Dazzlers saw Weaklings sitting in their chairs in canteen. Vicky spotted Swayum shoes which were just like one he has. Even after Jaan Main Dum performance he was starring at Swayum's shoes in anger and also in BB court before match.

RadiantTreasureArtemisia

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

^^Julu that happened when Dazzlers saw Weaklings sitting in their chairs in canteen. Vicky spotted Swayum shoes which were just like one he has. Even after Jaan Main Dum performance he was starring at Swayum's shoes in anger and also in BB court before match.

Looks like the show stealing could very well be what Vicky is accusing Swayam of.  Knowing Vicky and the comedian that he is most likely whatever it is is something worth laughing about, and the above sure does fit the category.LOL

upekasweetshine

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

Maybe something along the lines of one of them (or two) get lost and everyone gets together to help with the search.  Something happens which leads/results to dazzlers and weaklings having to work together to fix the situation
this will surely be an interesting plot

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.