Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 17th June '11

Nandu & anandi were doing coloring in nandu's drawing bok n jag - gauri came with thr ags to leave , no one interested in biding them goodbye, nandu came n ask jag y is he gng widout playing with him as he said that he'll play wid him when DS gets well n jag says the same that he'll play with him next time on that nandu says that he always says like this n hugs him n wipes his tears n ran away , no one feeling good , sumitra n gehna came , jag-gauri abt to touch sumitra's feet but she moves back n thy moves , but bhairon stops him n ask to take his fees for the treatment , ja-ga are in shock n bhairon says that although thy r village ppl but still thy afford the treatment n he takes out money n put it in jag's pocket , gauri holds jag's hand n thy were again abt to leave but DS came n stop him , all ran towards her n ask y has she coming downstairs as jag abt to hold DS bhairo stops him n thy tk her downstairs n makes her sit.
DS says that she dnt want jag to leave as he has saved his life n also he's her loving grandson , she dnt wanna loose him n also says that gauri is now his legally wedded wife n like anandi she's also D-I-L  of the haveli , this makes gauri happy but all were unhappy.

Break

DS says that although jag has hurted all but wat all happen is past , now only few days are left of her life so she wanna spend it happily with all her family members , bhairon was abt to speak sumthing but DS stops him n request to agree on her decision n allow ja-ga to stay here for few more days , all dnt liking it , anandi came forward n puts hand on DS's head with all love n care n says that she's not well n she needs rest n ask her to go to her room , DS was happy with her decision n understanding n puts hand on his face with love n she takes her to room.

Break

Ja-Ga was talking abt the family n jag's says that everything gonna be f9 soon , the family will also except her soon n after thy get worried abt thr studies n decided to send a leave application to college authorities.

Precap: Family was not happy with DS's decision n were discussing it with her n she told them her master planWink .[YOoo DS u r Very IntelligentClap]

Today's Epi 
StarStar1/2 Stars 
Big smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*mvatsaahcirbindujohalshobs30momsx3MC4821webkapneetapilupragyakumarswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadsaggi80smile365daysrachnadhodi713RashmiSandeepshiny3pmshah1sandhyanand17sharan.kSerial-AddictNaksh4evaaOnly4Dilishhimani88neteche_csusan88cloudzkamatsbostanianRaima36tina2minaJoshana458Heenapekomas-SuMee-nithi07NDDgirlAutumn_Fairy-Swetha-andvdwscGauri22naj7Teeyailoveidiotboxcuty_kmunz._Nancy_gawkermushkan_2003AbhiAnibookbrain007teri_susanpeg_pionnesparikh-Amri-shelly_nairpjyoradtRach-dcKyunkiImafanasdpsanmolanna44ammoossanwmonikasethUsman.FragranceOfLoveRoshini1494khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU: 17th June '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
DS ne baal doop main safed nehin kiya hai!!ROFL
thats her experience..she will prove it in next week!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985vicaevAutumn_FairyAmor.AbhiAnipiyualka-Amri-nya_ansariradtKyunkiImafanammoos

AbhiAni

Goldie

AbhiAni

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick updateBig smile  did anyone else find or is it just me when jag was mentioning about his family bonding, etc,, G was not very comfortable to hear those things and at that moment i think she was thinking about AnandiOuchConfused

Edited by AbhiAni - 17 June 2011 at 9:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictnya_ansariKyunkiImafanSuchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I mean i feel bad for Gauri really bad. 

Foolish girl is giving up everything for this family. I mean they have their issues and ONLY Anandi can handle them and uper say

Dadisa is crazyyy... woman.

What ever she thinks right, to achieve that she will do ANYTHING. and we have all seen that. 

Only Anandi has been able to stand up to her so far in proper manner. EVen Gehna when she stood up she had to raise her voice etc. etc. but Anandi without doing that now is DS fav. I mean this dokiri is crazy and Gauri has fallen bad this time.

This is precisely whYyy I was against Gauri and Jagya marriage and I was always ranting that, Jagya does NOT love Gauri its just stupid attraction and nothing else. 

Once he sees his comforts back and his old wife Anandi in the form he likes , it won't take him a minute to revert back and but the blame on Gauri again. 

If Gauri would have been a smart girl she would nOt have fallen for him or just told him that we have to leave and thats it. 

and this is why DS said only few days cause she could see that gauri was not able to handle Anandi's presence even for 2 days. And once she raises her voice against Anandi, Jagya will stop her not because he loves her because of his guilt and also because he knows Anandi is not at fault. 

Lets see how Jagya handles gauri ( I have NO FAITH IN HIM. He is a girgit just like DS and even worse) He will leave Gauri at the first toofan that hits their relationship. I mean if he left a girl like ANandi who always took his crap , you think he iwll be ok with gauri's tantrums? no way

And Gauri this is your chance to break it or make it. Do not worry about Anandi and just take care of your relationship with Jagya. And when you do that, the family will be forced to Accept you. Anandi has already accepted their relationship and has decided to move on so she should not feel threatened at all with Anandi.

Giving up their MS for this 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana121Serial-Addictdeep153134prajjuavyarimaAutumn_Fairyshyamiduttlotus8Amor.Gauri22AbhiAnivasujaveil_of_rosesMisseshahooked-Amri-KyunkiImafanRach-dcswethasyam08

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I stopped feeling bad for gauri!!
she is not the character...i used to like!!
not at all!!

now Ds-gauri fights coming up...well i can't enjoy it properly coz anandi is there...!!
but Jag- gauri can fight as much as they want...!!
but u both don't dare to break ur  marriage!!

don't want any further problem in anandi's life at all!!

Edited by khusi_* - 17 June 2011 at 9:41am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictprime1985AbhiAniGauri22vasujaandvMisseshapjyo-Amri-KyunkiImafanRach-dcSuchi-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

haa ds ne apne rang dikha diye, anything for her ladesarLOLLOL

but yes i am very glad  that gauri is not turning into a vampSmileshe will be jealous insecure but will not turn evilApprove
now its time to prove jagya that he is indeed loyal to gauri otherwise go to hell you loserAngry
agar ek second bhi tumne socha naa anadi ke paas waapis jaane kaa toh teri mein faad dungaLOL
good they r not giving up their studies. i expected that
ab pata nahin yeh thode din  ko cvs kitna drag karenge, LOL
isiliye kehta hoon a should go, even if anyone disowns gaga , they can live happily, even if gaga spilit up they can live independently
but a she is still so much dependent on others

Edited by intruderfast - 17 June 2011 at 10:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134Serial-Addictprime1985Gauri22divmathRach-dcSuchi-

deep153134

Groupbie

deep153134

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
What was Dadisa saying?
"Iska haat meri chitaa ko aag dene wali haat mein naa huva , tho mujhe mukthi nahin mileegi"

Does she really think she will get Mukti by the hands of a " Serial Cheater"??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepSerial-Addictandvpjyonya_ansariachiever-Amri-Rach-dcSuchi-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep153134

What was Dadisa saying?
"Iska haat meri chitaa ko aag dene wali haat mein naa huva , tho mujhe mukthi nahin mileegi"

Does she really think she will get Mukti by the hands of a " Serial Cheater"??
ek cheater ko ek cheater hi mukti dilaa sakta hain , she is absolutely rightROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134Serial-AddictAutumn_FairyandvdivmathachieverMisseshapjyonya_ansariRach-dcSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top