Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 17th June'2011
Episode #301

Part 1
Episode Begins With, Rashi's call coming for Urmila.Rashi asks where were u? Urmila tells she had a Bath and came out. and I am Tired still.Rashi tells I will give u a News Which will make u happy like me.Urmila asks What happened? Rashi tells Yesterday Gopi Surely Must have Slept on Ahem's Bed.And soon He is going to Shout at her. For that I Have Got Up So Early.Urmila tells Listen When u hear Ahem Shout at her u Give me a Call Because Even i want to Have Fun Listening to her.Rashi hears Someone Coming.She tells Jigar ji is Coming I am Keeping the Phone.Urmila tells Ok Smiling

Jigar comes with a Tray and  tells Rashi Tea For U.Rashi tells Tea? Jigar Answers Yes.Every-time u make it Today i made it.Rashi tells Sorry. I don't have tea in the Morning and She Leaves the Room.Jigar Stands like a Pole

Mani comes and Tells Kokila.This is the Box u wanted.Kokila tells Ok and Mani Leaves.Kokila opens the Box,In the Box was the Payal/Ghungru She picks it and tells I have to Know What is the Connection Between this Ghost and Gopi's Fear. and Weather this is Related to Rashi.Kokila keeps the Box in her Cupboard.Gopi Comes there and Knocks.Gopi comes in and tells The Person Who makes Watches Work Had come and I Gave him the Ahem ji's Watch and the Strap was Old so I told Him to Change it.Kokila tells Ok and She carries on her work.Gopi in her Mind, i have to Be with Maa ji to keep the Ghost Away from her..She looks at the Flower Vase and Asks Kokila weather she can change the Flowers.Kokila tells No need Its Fresh.Gopi tells Ur Legs? I'll press them. Kokila says Gopi No U go and do some other work.Gopi turns Back and Walks back.She takes the Bed Sheet and Starts folding it.Kokila tells Gopi why aren't u listening to me? Go and do Your Work.Gopi goes.

Part 2
Rashi opens Gopi and Ahem's Room.She calls Out Gopi.Rashi tells I have to remove everything from that Gopi's Head.Gopi is coming walking towards her Room.Rashi asks Gopi Last Night..Gopi Hears Kokila shout.Gopi runs to see What happened.Gopi runs and tells Maa Ji U are ok na? What happened.Kokila tells While Closing the Cupboard I got a Bit hurt. Gopi tells I'll Put Bandage for u.Kokila says No Need. Its a Slight Hurt Only.Gopi asks It must be Painful na? Kokila tells No Need Now go and Do ur Work

Urmila welcomes a Person In the Banyan Shop.She tells Kinjal to show Banyan.The Customer asks for 40 size Banyan.He likes the Banyan and Kinjal asks Weather she should Pack it? Urmila starts Arguing to Show More Banyans.The Customer Gets angry and tells he will buy them Later.Urmila gets angry and tells she cannot sell Banyans Also.Ufff..Kinjal Irritated

Mani asks Weather she will keep the Dal on the Table.Kokila tells her to take the Tray of Plates.Kokila Fills Dal in everyone's Bowl.She puts 1 Ghungru in the Bowl and Fills Dal in it..She picks it and tells this is For Rashi.Gopi comes there and tells her Maa Ji i'll help u? Kokila tells No u do some thing else and i have seen from 2 days u are Following Me as my Tail.Gopi shakes her head.Kokila goes towards the Dining table.Gopi is behind her.Kokila tells Again u are doing this.Go Fill Water and bring.

Part 3
Hetal,Kokila,Gopi and Rashi come to Eat..all have a spoon.Rashi goes to Sip the Dal and she see's the Ghungru.She is scared. She gets Up and Drops few Drops of Dal. Hetal and Kokila asks her What happened? She tells No I got Scared only.And I have finished eating. Hetal tells Mani will Clean this. U Eat. Rashi tells No I am Full.Kokila tells her Ok then u go and Remove Umbrella's from the Store room.Rashi takes the Ghungru and Goes.Kokila thinks.Rashi didn't even tell about the Ghungru.

Rashi is walking She Hears the Ghungru noise She asks Who is this? She goes in the Store Roon she hears The Voice of Ghungru again.She trips over and falls and the Door Closes.She calls For help.All coming Running to Her.Rashi tells This Door wasn't opening..Kokila tells Yes Why not It in Rainy season It will get jammed.Rashi tells that she heard Ghungru Noise.Hetal is Shocked What? Kokila tells Ghurgru.Ohh Another Way to Be away from Work.Rashi tells No Really.Hetal tells Gopi to helps her. Hetal goes and Kokila see's Rashi's face and leaves.

Gopi tells Ghungru Noise? It must be the Ghost..And Is it coming Behind u now? Rashi tells Oh God Gopi I am Scared. Gopi tells Her to do all that she told her to do to get rid of the Ghost. Rashi tells Ok..and tells her to Remove the Umbrella's Gopi tells Ok and Goes inside..

Rashi tells These Things I have to tell Mummy. And this Gopi She is telling me all that I told her.Uff But I have to talk to Mummy

Precap
Rashi hears the Ghungru again.She See's Mani coming From the Other side.Rashi tells Manu U think i am Going to get scared.Remove this Ghungru Right Now Right Now.Kokila from Behind asks Why Rashi? She is happy with the Ghungru and By the Way I told her to Wear them Any Problem? Rashi tells These Ghungru Reminds me of Ghost. Kokila asks What? Rashi Stands Like a Statue

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Originally posted by -Ridzzi- Which is IMP

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

Do Remember to Thank the Winning Banner along with the Runners Up and Participants In this Thread

SNS Banner Contest Result

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.Mods Please Make this Sticky  Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 17 June 2011 at 8:09am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreezombierbatra98suecb1nduNas1minikichinookredazminamtansirmrvlsmedhsrohini_2007hausafgujaratigirlneetapilusaakshi1305pragyakumardeepii88vrindayugJANNAVMarinedriveeshachSG123alpha12smile365daysOk21parbhudayalanisreeaiyeshanirleppannulakshmi.sreezohrabanushiny3sonam.anjananiveesweetybambieseri786sandhyanand17devranilover123maaneetfanmistletoe22tvfreaqrsinginghimani88shantellbrownkamuralident4udirk41zanabegjaypadJoshana458k-kimyacooldudetteA HUGE FANsiddiqua-SuMee-ashasangeeta--Lalz--nithi07Bidaaifan09shmuupiesunshine33KamalikaGgohamRitu-_Nancy_Spot-Ripal-AbhiAnipoo_supisihuminkichristiandior._SK_rusha4003dootbablinishasparikhdivyasnSunriseGreenSwap-Arhisandyuk-Shobhu21-Sakuusimi_1raj_ms_nashasensitivesheela-Raz-Jess.-Anaya--tellyaddict-sarunholic_arhiSK1991ANJ4Ms.S.K..SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--SNS Written Update 17th June 2011--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
No problem 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SajnaVe.