Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Happy Father's day
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

On occasion of Father's Day, which on June 19, we asked some of our television actors who are real-life fathers on what the best part of fatherhood is for them.
Showing 4 of 6 images Previous    Next
Angad Hasija

Angad Hasija
I can't explain it in words, as it has to be experienced firsthand. I am happy when I spend time with my baby. Her smile makes my day. Fatherhood gives me a reason to smile and gives me a sense of responsibility. She makes me forget my troubles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Father's Day - Angad" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyaptkq

Groupbie

priyaptkq

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
wow angad, u r a very good father, u r daughter is very lucky to have a father like u, happy fathers day angad!

phulwafan

phulwafan

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
angad u are awesome as actor as well as father on onscren as well as off screan.
u are excellent person.
we all like u & your act.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.