Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The last scene made me very emotional

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I cannot even tell you how my eyes teared up seeing the last scene where the whole family is there for the picture...And the initial background music of CCBM - "na nana na na..." It is very very emotional for me. Bahut yaadein joodi hain is show aur is forum se... I just cried seeing it and could not believe that I will not be seeing this show and these characters from Monday. If I am in this condition then cannot imagine how these actors will be feeling after playing these characters for 11 months specially Neha, Abhishek and Kinshuk... Hats off to all of you.
For me it was a picture perfect ending except Rishma was not there. Wish she was there too as she was one of the initial character of CCBM.
Loved that they played the original music of CCBM during the picture shoot. And loved how VIren went in the back and stood next to Nivi with Dwita in her hand - so symbolic as if it is their baby...Family complete and happy.

Friends, I will be back later on for thoughts as today will be my last post on my thoughts for this show...It will create a huge void in my days as I am so used to be here and posting...
Good luck to all of you and may GOD bless each and every one of you. Please be in touch via PM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranWkiDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True will miss all the characters of CCBM. Can't imagine what Life without CCBM. Really going to miss NivRen.
We must all still keep in contact. We are the CCBM Family.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
True Anju..I ws ok till the last part came and I wished why not they take it from here...

I m simply lost for words...
anjubala thumbnail
Yes Resham, they could have shown the next phase in their life yaar...That would have been so nice. Till now they showed issues and problems and how they were handled. Now that everything is fine, show us how people live with happiness and love around them. Oh boy...don't know what to think or what to say.. Monday will be extremely bad when there will be no live update or episode to see.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
had tears... even till the end could not believe that it was ending and ended
Rani2011 thumbnail
Even i had tears in my eyes especially watching the last scene with the BG music. You r so right Anju, Bahut yaadein judi hai.. yaadein yaad aati hai...
Still can't believe it's ended😭 I will surely miss it 😭😭
I wish they could at least had a ME as a last episode. Kanjoosi people 😑
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Seriouslyy Anju I still can'tt believe tht It ended . n frm monday there will b no Viren , no Nivi . no Nivren :(
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rani2011

Even i had tears in my eyes especially watching the last scene with the BG music. You r so right Anju, Bahut yaadein judi hai.. yaadein yaad aati hai...
Still can't believe it's ended😭 I will surely miss it 😭😭
I wish they could at least had a ME as a last episode. Kanjoosi people 😑

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
This is me..after watching one of the SBB segment...
Anjali, it is not kanjoos...it is sadistic and egoistic people...
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
o anju my eyes r swollen n piffy coz i have been crying like hell since morning i m still not ready to digest that it has ended!!
NIvren till eternity!!!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

😭
This is me..after watching one of the SBB segment...
Anjali, it is not kanjoos...it is sadistic and egoistic people...

Anju, I can understand what u r going thro 😭😭
Well, let me try to make u feel better. Here is the link for old KinHa scene  posted by someone just today, from channel p7. u will like it
here u go..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615811&TPN=6
starts after 10 mins or so..