Thanzzz... Share Your Feelings

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
We all are sad that our favorite show had ended😭...but we have 2 digest it...Every begining has an ending😊

now lets all thank our written updaters,video updaters,moderators,our active and silent members...😉a big thanzz 2 all fr making this forum very beautiful one...i am going 2 miss the naughty chit-chats😭

come on in and thank our dear ones
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Alright now here is my thank you list😊. I might miss some names so advance mein sorry.

Then after remaining a silent member for a month or so I joined the CCBM forum in Dec 2010.

I didn't use to post a lot in the first couple of months. But there were some old members who were more active at that time like Anju,ashley,naveen,ketty,mahix,shova etc. So thanking all of them. Then there were some other members at that time who remained to be a part of the forum and with whom I became quite friendly. They were as follows:

My best frnds are Diya,Lojain,Swetha,RajAbhiram,Uzaima,Nadini, Yati,Mim,Sakeena,SanaAnisha,Shamima,taraa ,Usha,Kulsum ,Faizuu,anisha,Ashly,Monica,Asma Sanjana,atiya,aamna,roopa,neetika,preetha,suman,karan...they all r very good frnds of mine...thanzzz 2 all of them fr being gud with me

Thanzz to our mod jyothi,video updater dhruvi,CM kiran n mansi😊 fr keeping this forum clean
Edited by doot - 12 years ago
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just like to Thank all CCBM fans who made this forum a wonderful place of discussion, fanfares, Vm's, naughty scenes. I will miss you all and hopefully we will get our Kinha back soon and I'm looking forward to see you all in that forum with all your creativities again.
Love you all!
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d motivation dear
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
TNX preethi,as CCBM has gone offair ,but we will always remain a best frend... my special thnx to jyothi and dhruvi along with kiren n mansi...
my best frens-raj,u,abhi,preetha,lojain,diya,neetika,kulsum,usha,roopa,yati,uzaima,bowya,
sorry i missed the name of any friends...
CCBM MEANS ALOT TO ME,IT HAS BECOME AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE,AND ALSO OF ALL MY FRENS...,AND I THNX CCBM THAT BCOZ OF IT I MEET WITH ALL SUCH NICE PPL, ccbm gives me a frens like u all,and also a talented actress like neha sargam...
THNX A LOT...
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Preethi lovely post.
I thank you all for accepting me on this lovely forum. I have now become so addicted to it.thanks to every member who has made this forum a very special place to be. I don't want to say goodbye as would like to keep the forum active with yours and with the other members support. Love NivRen and missing them badly. I'm latching onto the hope that I will see kinHa together very soon. Inshallah
jyothika09 thumbnail
I want to thank all the live updaters for their hard work👏⭐️
This is the only indian soap I watched till the end,so feeling really sad.
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i will first of all thnk awl CCBM fans for being iwth me in this wonderful journey of nivren n LU updaters n thread makers n collage makers thnk u awl!!! n oh the mods too!!!
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
id like to thank every tue ccbm fan for making this forum really beautiful i never id join a forum like this make so many new friends from all over the world who hav the same opinion as me it was really nice sharing eachothers thoughts on this show and i will never forget all those lovely moments we had
just wanna say what if our show ended we can still be friends and recover the memories and still keep this forum alive
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Let me say this to all my friends on this forum...

Many people will walk in
and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart.

"SMILE" is
"START" of life..

"BEAUTY" is
"ART" of life..

"LOVE" is
"PART" of life..
But..
"FRIENDSHIP" is "GIFT" of life..!!!