Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
                             [ THIS IS MEMBERS ONLY POST ]      
          The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.     

Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein               
                                Live Update :: Last Episode

: :   Part 1  : :

Nurse is explaining to Viren, that Nivi did not take rest after bringing Chanchal to the hospital.She further elaborates that Nivi told the hospital authorities that until her dear mother-in- law got well, she would not take rest.Viren looks lovingly at Nivi, and says to the nurse that Nivi IS very stubborn.We will take care of her, and make her understand.Chanchal looks on in repentance.Chanchal bades Nivi to come by her side.Chanchal says, beta, i am really sorry for what I did all these years.I always tried to ruin your life, but today ( cries bitterly) , you saved my life.How can I thank you? Nivi says Maa, no need to say sorry.All are looking in happiness, for Chanchal changes her negative attitude, and becomes vivacious and lively in character again.Viren bends down, beside Chanchal, and implores her, that Maa, all make mistakes, they may forgiven, don't worry about it.Chanchal, grouching in pain, replies that no Viren, don't make your mother bend down in shame by saying these words.All leave the hospital happily.

: : Part 2 : :          

All reach home.The house is decorated richly, on the occasion of Jawahar and Chanchal's wedding anniversary.Nandu brings the cake that Nivi has prepared for Chanchal, in a trolley type stand, screaming that Cake, cake, specially prepared by out chhoti bhabhi.All are happy seeing the cake.Jawahar exclaims that, now these things don't suit them both, he is getting old.Chanchal retorts laughingly that, he may be old, but she is still young ( as if Sweet 16 ) haha! All laugh with humour.Yashodhara Dadi says that when she, after becoming great-grandmother is looking young, how can Chanchal, look old after becoming grandmother !!
     Chanchal is still remorseful due to her conduct towards Nivi.Her face becomes blank for a while.Dadsaheb notices Chanchal's blank face, and asks her what is the matter.She replies that I troubled Nivi so much, i tried to destroy her life, her marital bliss too.She on the contrary, saved my life and that is the reason why I am alive today, hale and hearty.Tears of repentance,flow out of Chanchal's eyes.
         Nivi consoles Chanchal that, Maa, don't worry about that now.What has happened has happened.Let bygones be bygones.

: : Part 3 : :           

All become emotional.Yashodhara Dadi, having become too emotional, says, arre, now stop this crying, rulaaoge kya mujhe? ( will you make me cry or what ? ) Dadasaheb says, with a twinkle, that if anyone brings tears to my dear wife's eyes, i will punish him.All laugh in mischief.Lalji Kaka, naughtily says, oh ! stop crying, otherwise if there is no water for 2 days, Nandu will wash all the clothes with your tearsLOL All stop crying.Aditya says, now before a flood starts in Shimla with our load of tears, we should play some game; right Yash ? Yash says yes.Yash, Aditya and Viren,leave for bringing some game, for all of them.
           Nivi goes to her room.Dadasaheb says that in Nivi I see the image of Narayan, Nivi's grandfather.Nayantara Dadi says that yes I too see in Nivi, her grandfather's image and their mannerisms.Meanwhile Nivi puts Dwita in her cradle, and says all sorts of pampering things to her.Then she says that you will always be eligible first to receive my love, my dear child.
      The trio of Viren, Yash and Aditya returns with the 'equipment' needed for the game.All sit in a circle in the hall.A small circular pot, with a large opening, made of glass, is kept with a heap of chits in it, in the center.The rules of the game are explained.Music will be played, during which all the members should pass the pot, between them.When the music stops playing, the member who has the pot, must pull a chit out of the pot; and tell a funny thing about the person named in the chit.The music is played.First the pot stops in Chanchal's hands.She pulls out a chit, and in it is Jawahar's name.Viren says,Maa, i have heard that when Dad proposed to you by saying a shayari.So please tell us that shayari.Chanchal blushes, and then slowly says the shayari.All remain silent for a moment, and then explode into whoops of laughter.

: : Part 4 : :

Music again starts.This time the pot lands in Nivi's hands.She removes one chit out, and then sees that it is the name of Sid.She then tells them all, that when they were small, Sid used to tease her about her two long plaits.Nivi asks Viren, do u remember? Viren replies yeah, I remember, I also used to be afraid of Siddharth then.Sid and Viren smile.Sid is the pot- holder this time.He opens the chit, and in it is Viren's name.He says, what can I say about him.He is the most loving person.I love you Viren, whereupon Viren, says ME TOO, Bhai.Both of them smile warmly.
     Music starts, but Viren stops it in the middle.Viren, wittily says, when Dwita grows up, if she will ask how did Chachu propose to her Chachi, what will I answer? I, haVE not proposed to Nivi, properly till now.Looking lovingly at Nivi, he asks can I ?Nivi nods her head.Viren dressed in a black suit, looks very handsome and attractive.He stands in front of Nivi, and then proposes to her,' I love you Heart Nivi ! Kya aap saat janmoh tak , iss naacheez ke saath rahengi ? ( will you live with this poor servant of yours for the next seven births ? ) and looks on romanticallyEmbarrassedBlushing Nivi, blushing like a red daffodil, says yes; and runs upstairs, saying thhat she is going to fetch Dwita, while everyone laugh.
  Yash fixes a camera, and sets it to auto mode.All the family members pose for a happy, lovely family picture.The camera clicks, and the photo is shown.

EmbarrassedTHE END OF THE STORY OF NIVEDITA AND VIREN.Embarrassed
                                       CryTHE SAGA CALLED CCBM ENDS.Cry              

ON  the behalf of all fans of CCBM, and all members and moderators of CCBM Forum, I wish all the cast of CCBM, a better future, and may they all be blessed with peace, happiness and prosperity ! May they all get good and better roles future, and may they prosper, God Willing ! 

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]
       The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM IF TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
           Any case of copying of updates to other sites will result in preventive action by the Moderators and the Administrator Group of India-Forums.        

Star Press the like button if u like my postStar
                Star And do post your comments and thoughtsStar

| | OM SAI RAM | |

Edited by nivren - 17 June 2011 at 6:06am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

aruna1807Nas1param02Sejal_Desaisomething1985pragyakumarumaperrysaggi80orangeshwetafleuranirleppannunesteasharl4evakamanidissfiza_11amrita6789virensoodyaswantikashinings_salekhSavitriElenaranmarzackgdent4uonam_lifeteddyruminutsk-kimyananda_gopaKahani_Ki_RaniA HUGE FANakklshmuupiejyothika09salekh1tukun2009PriyaThakurRajithavtashi482asyadadaneelabhaNosh25LakshmiRathoretashu20krazzy4ArHiKaranika-KMH-Swetha-SpothookedonGeetSnehaNivRenFanakshi-sidputulsihuswathibalansamirah23LightingHopeKaynims6mushkan_2003lastminJasleencuty_ksandy_nivrenAbirami24VarshaLuvsArjunINGCIVdaffodils06-Ramya-VirMan_ArShi-Amri-dootSunriseGreenamiee-Atiya--Yami-ReshJUZISKinmagriffy.fzsrk_kadzsajnieashred12wezyusIamSherLocked-GredForge-edwardcullen19Alphabet26*Resham*jyoti06..Sakeena..slmubrainychild92--aarthi--awesumsoniamoniluvskinshukloveaboveall.-SilverDragon-NiViren_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LAST LIVE UPDATE OF CCBM" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I can't believe it ended...
They could have let it gone for couple of more weeks and shown Nivi's pregnancy and progress...Feeling very bad..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiKaranika-KMH-Swetha-wadhwaniki

LakshmiRathore

LakshmiRathore

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Loved it Thank you as u sed we will all miss them hope us CCBM will talk again even though the shows end...But hope Kinshuk and the rest of the cast of CCBM have a great future and stay happy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH

dyhardfan

IF-Dazzler

dyhardfan

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Abhi thanks for the updates, really going to miss it from now on:( This is really a very sad day for us all. We didn't get the ending we deserved and most of all we didn't get a proper scene with NivRen... Really going to miss CCBM and NivRen a lot. Thanks so much for doing an awesome job, God bless u:)

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
thanks a lot abhi for the updateHug
awww... it ended todayCry
i'l miss my NivRen/KinHa a lotBroken Heart

Karanika-KMH

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Alphabet26

jyothika09

jyothika09

thanks for the update. I can't believe that it ended, feeling really badCry hope i will get over it

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

yes Anju Can'tt belive tht It ended :( Feelingg veryy veryy sad . My heart is full of dis-satisfaction . Even in Last epi also I m full of dis-satisfaction . Kya Kya Shikayat karoon aur main . Nothng 2 say .

Only 1 thng whch touched my heart was Viren's Propose thatzz it . Viren is a sweetherat n he always loved Nivi frm childhood n he showed tht till d end . Lovv u Viren .

n Ofcourse NO need 2 say My god Kya banaya hai Bhagwan ne KINHSUK MAHAJAN ko , Serioulslyy He lookedd d most dashing , handsome person on d earth in tht black-brown suit . Just simplyy hottt . n I couldn't take my eyes off frm him . Best of Luck 2 him for his Future . I hope he comes back soon in a new show becozz it is impossible 2 live wout seeng him even for a single sec for me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Atiya-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top