Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 9)

angeldust_ Senior Member
angeldust_
angeldust_

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i feel no two women are same plus there is lot of difference between working women n housewife ,house wife normally bears all tantrums of her husband with a smile ,husband takes all frustation of work on the housewife n she bears it all thinking he must be tired after all he is working member of family ,evrything what he talks is taken like order of god while working women is not like housewife ,when both the working partners run a home ,they share all house work ,they discuss their opinions together ,come to a decision ,dont the houses run smoothly of such women ,nowadays most of women are working ,and if relation has to break i m sure it can break in mumbai too ,somewhere i dont agree with new track i mean DS plan ,so i dont think i will watch the show becoz i m sure gauri will portrayed in bad light with respect to her nature
4 years there were in relationship dint they by now know each others nature ,may be they dint know ,but i m sure gauri will be potrayed in bad light ,DS also knows gauri doesnt know the truth ,they dint she raise that point .why always women should bear husband tantrums those women who bear it their hose works ,i feel gauri type of women can bring such men on line ,are there no women in the world ,their house doesnt run smoothly ofcourse they run smoothly ,wife has to bear mood swings of her husband then only their relationship works this is something that i dont like .

As DS said, Jagdish is short tempered & impatient. So fr him Anandi is anytime a better wife. That doesn't mean women like Gauri can't prove to be good wives. DS did say that Jagdish would compare both the ladies and then realize his mistake.
Moreover, kisi ka ghar tod ke koi khush nahi reh sakta..so Gauri and Jagdish deserve to suffer !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96gawkertiny15

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
What i dont understand about this plan is that do they think this would be successful?Do they really think after Jagdis has done this,Anandi is any dirt bag that she will accept him?and how about Gauri?Divorce her and for the second time destroy her,like she has no value..i really i'm disappointed with such plan!!
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

agreed. Nothing has changed. Be that in India or here in US or anywhere.

Its the woman that maintains the marriage not the man ( may be 2 % men do)

As long as Woman is being patient the marriage is happily holding. If she starts to open her mouth up, the problems start.

The men have always remained the same, egoistic.!

thats not always the case suchi,  if i talk abt my family, all the famaily men r poora biwi ka ghulamsLOLLOLmy fahter can never spk a word against my mothe . agar kuch bolna hota hain tph chupke se mujhe bolte hain, LOL
may be in rural areas , this might be happening, but in cities , things have changed ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

agreed. Nothing has changed. Be that in India or here in US or anywhere.

Its the woman that maintains the marriage not the man ( may be 2 % men do)

As long as Woman is being patient the marriage is happily holding. If she starts to open her mouth up, the problems start.

The men have always remained the same, egoistic.!

thats not always the case suchi,  if i talk abt my family, all the famaily men r poora biwi ka ghulamsLOLLOLmy fahter can never spk a word against my mothe . agar kuch bolna hota hain tph chupke se mujhe bolte hain, LOL
may be in rural areas , this might be happening, but in cities , things have changed ,

it's still the same in cities, nothing much have changed maybe 2% have changed but that's it
no this 2% how accurate is thisLOL, well these days women have equal power ,
i ofcousre am talking from experience in my city ahmedabad, its such a cool place and safe and ppl here r really  very nice
of course har jagah aisa nahin hain but things r changing dheere dheere
monu_tan IF-Rockerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I agree with Dadisa's pla coz she does know more than anyone around. This is her last straw of hope before everyone call it quits. She was right about anandi's state of mind and her future. There are not many men around who would get into serious relationship with a woman dumped by her husband, a husband who actually lived with her as well. Atleast thats not possible in reality. However the only thing that irks me the most in all this is has anyone given a thought about 'does Jagya really deserves Anandi?'They compared Anandi with gauri, who i believe is no match. But Anandi with all her qualities and perseverance is no match for Jagya as well. A bufoon like Jagya deserves someone strongheaded like Gauri who can show him his place. I feel like they are made for each other for their foolish and shameless conduct. She marries a man who is already married and he dumps his beendni as soon as he locates another.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achievertiny15

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
agree.. from DS POV.. she is doing wat is best in interest of her family...   she saw a chance and is grabbing this opportunity..  she never thot of wats morally right or wrong neways.. she is indebted to Anandi.. and knows how much whole family and herself luvs Jagya and Anandi both.. they cannot live without either of thm.. so
her only solution is to bring them together.. Y shud she care abt Gauri..

Anandi shud think abt her future herself.. the ball wud b in her court once DS gets better.. she has to decide whether she wants to stay here or go to Mumbai/jaipur for further studies.. y shud anybody think abt her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-

Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by andv

Thanks for the link Suchi, I love this. this is going to be fun (forgetting logic coz J&G reasons for asking others to accept their marriage itself lacked logic) . Just one request to CVs please make A speak up and walk out of that haveli to finish her studies. I dont care what they do with J&G track. 
yeah anita this is going to be a super fun track,LOLLOLi am dying to see g as the bahu
g is turning out to the biggest fool trusting dadisa wowLOLLOL
a is not going to leave, hate ds for this , anandi is also jagdish wife,Deadakkal kyaa pav bhaaji khane gayi hain
but there r many chances that anandi might suffer the most due to this plan of ds

Tumne to Palti mar li G se A pe

Go to top