Balika Vadhu

Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
but i feel ds will win ,seriously i hate such tracks ,forget ds many women of old generations think like that ,that y most probably their husbands are always stuborn ,their son too ,their thinking upbrining evrything is like that only ,they always do shonu monu to their their sons when it comes to their daughters she nneds to bear evrything .its necesary to realise jagat his mistakes as he called anandi unfit for him but bu showing this they are trying to show only those women realtions work smoothly who bear all tantrums of their husbands ,actualy i feel gauri type of women are needed to bring such men on line ,but they are goin to show her in bad light which i wont like  thats y in ds room  they suddenly showed her behaviour so abnormal and jagat so nice.ds must be shocked she never expected jagat to listen to anyone like that.LOL

Edited by tanvismile - 20 June 2011 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Viewbie Note;

All discussions regarding dadisa's plan MUST be discussed here only.
Please co-operateEmbarrassed

BV Dev Team

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

how dare u tell me what to do and waht not to, who gives u that right

i am commenting on characters in this serail, if u dont like it just say it, no need to attack me

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

but i feel ds will win ,seriously i hate such tracks ,forget ds many women of old generations think like that ,that y most probably their husbands are always stuborn ,their son too ,their thinking upbrining evrything is like that only ,they always do shonu monu to their their sons when it comes to their daughters she nneds to bear evrything .its necesary to realise jagat his mistakes as he called anandi unfit for him but bu showing this they are trying to show only those women realtions work smoothly who bear all tantrums of their husbands ,actualy i feel gauri type of women are needed to bring such men on line ,but they are goin to show her in bad light which i wont like  thats y in ds room  they suddenly showed her behaviour so abnormal and jagat so nice.ds must be shocked she never expected jagat to listen to anyone like that.LOL
srsly if they show that tanvi, it will be just going backwards againSleepy
i have a different view tanvi, i believe in a relationship where women have more control, that relationship has mre chances to survive
if they show ds winning again, then bv will suck totally, kam se kam mere liye toh
and what abt gauri, woh toh bhaad mein jaaye

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puneetkjain

.Go and give a call to the director to do so..If not, then go and put a poster in front of house and start collecting people to support you.

Do not attack other members. YOu just need to reply to the comment on the show no need to get personal. Here you have violated the rule of no bashing. Do consider this as a warning.
BV Dev Team

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addicttiny15Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
agreed. Nothing has changed. Be that in India or here in US or anywhere.

Its the woman that maintains the marriage not the man ( may be 2 % men do)

As long as Woman is being patient the marriage is happily holding. If she starts to open her mouth up, the problems start.

The men have always remained the same, egoistic.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addicttiny15

koham

Groupbie

koham

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Dadisa's plan is hardly a "plan"...  they are just going to sit tight, cross their fingers and hope that something goes wrong with Jagya and Gauri... is that what they call  a "plan?"     Couples do have differences, and most of them survive those differences... at least in real life.

Regardless,  how does any of this help the case against child-marriage?

I think they should let Anandi move ahead in her life... she is stuck in this 19th century image of doormat wife !!  Bhairo was on the right track a few days ago when the talks were about her getting more educated etc.  Hope they develop that soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top