Balika Vadhu

Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Dadisa does not need to do anything. Gauri may not to change completely negative( except her traumatic behaviour at timesLOLLOL)...We are forgetting about JagguWink. He has no bone of trustworthiness in his body...So
his behaviour with anandi,
 his comparison between Gauri with anandi , and
 Gauri getting to know the complete past is enough to break the relation.

Gauri may realise that jagat is fooling him, give him a tight slap( I am so looking forward for itBig smile) apologise to the family and Anandi and leave. Jagat will apologise to anandi and request her to be back in his life...I think then Anandi will give bashan about feminism, rights etc etc and tell him that she does not want to be back in the relation and leaves the haveli and starts studying again...

Where will BV go after that god knowsLOLLOLLOL

I am kind of sure that J will want to be back with A not because A is mahan or G is bad but Jaggu dada is one dear pendulum who leans towards the side his heart yearns at that moment.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictangeldust_Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
thats y i always say...DS- jagiya can't be trusted!!

they can change their loyality...anytime!!Stern Smile
specially DS!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictpjyo

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictvasujaSuchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by vasuja

Dadisa does not need to do anything. Gauri may not to change completely negative( except her traumatic behaviour at timesLOLLOL)...We are forgetting about JagguWink. He has no bone of trustworthiness in his body...So
his behaviour with anandi,
 his comparison between Gauri with anandi , and
 Gauri getting to know the complete past is enough to break the relation.

Gauri may realise that jagat is fooling him, give him a tight slap( I am so looking forward for itBig smile) apologise to the family and Anandi and leave. Jagat will apologise to anandi and request her to be back in his life...I think then Anandi will give bashan about feminism, rights etc etc and tell him that she does not want to be back in the relation and leaves the haveli and starts studying again...

Where will BV go after that god knowsLOLLOLLOL

I am kind of sure that J will want to be back with A not because A is mahan or G is bad but Jaggu dada is one dear pendulum who leans towards the side his heart yearns at that moment.Angry

but right now i want to see a complete tensed JagguLOLafter all G jaisi biwi mili hai kuch to tension ho warna maza nai aayega show meinLOL I want to see his reaction on seeing G jealous of A and how he pacifies herDay DreamingEk taraf pehlewaali ek taraf doosriwaaliLOL And dont u dare say anything about Jaggu Dada's pendulam heartAngryFBS corp ko dubana hai kya

CutieHugHugJaggu dada believes he can use FBS on anyoneBig smile. and get back..That is why he allows his heart to be a pendulum. Afterall it is just a matter of "ek chutti sindoor."LOLLOLLOL This track is going to make my jaggu dada more shifty eye expressions. Haai mein mar jawaanDay Dreaming
LOL

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i feel no two women are same plus there is lot of difference between working women n housewife ,house wife normally bears all tantrums of her husband with a smile ,husband takes all frustation of work on the housewife n she bears it all thinking he must be tired after all he is working member of family ,evrything what he talks is taken like order of god while working women is not like housewife ,when both the working partners run a home ,they share all house work ,they discuss their opinions together ,come to a decision ,dont the houses run smoothly of such women ,nowadays most of women are working ,and if relation has to break i m sure it can break in mumbai too ,somewhere i dont agree with new track i mean DS plan ,so i dont think i will watch the show becoz i m sure gauri will portrayed in bad light with respect to her nature
4 years there were in relationship dint they by now know each others nature ,may be they dint know ,but i m sure gauri will be potrayed in bad light ,DS also knows gauri doesnt know the truth ,they dint she raise that point .why always women should bear husband tantrums those women who bear it their hose works ,i feel gauri type of women can bring such men on line ,are there no women in the world ,their house doesnt run smoothly ofcourse they run smoothly ,wife has to bear mood swings of her husband then only their relationship works this is something that i dont like .

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

mard mein bhale hi tyaag naa ho, par aurat mein zaroor hona chahiye

what kind of comparision is this, kaunsi age mein jeeti ho
aurat mein tyaag ho to rishta bana rehta hain , gauri mein tyaag nahin hainLOL
dadisa bas ek qs kaa jawaab dijiye anadi mein itnaa tyaag tha, kyaa jagya waapis aaya did their mariage survive
pathetic character ds isThumbs Down,
gauri, now u have full license to band bajao everyonePartyand jagat prove ds wrong aur khatam karo anadi ke chapter koSleepy
srsly what a lame trackSleepyds still wants a as the bahu,
i am only looking forward to this track cos it will reveal jagya true colors,

Edited by intruderfast - 20 June 2011 at 9:28am

puneetkjain

puneetkjain

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
In general woman have more patience than man.
And because of that so many times ugly situation doesn't appear. There is a kahavat in hindi "Jo aankh se door vo dil se door" and that fits on many occassions. So it might be that when Jagdish was away from anandi he found someone else to give him company and got in love with her. So jo nazar se door raha vo dil se door ho gaya.

And about comapring, so many times we have seen people compare their own wife with other's wife. So it might be possible that Jagdish might try the same. And whats wrong when DS says that she want to do a last try. what harm in trying this.

And about anandi's character or chapter if you think jagdish or anyone can finish it..then they should try their best to do that..Go and give a call to the director to do so..If not, then go and put a poster in front of house and start collecting people to support you.

Edited by puneetkjain - 20 June 2011 at 9:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top