Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

ds making assupmtion from one fightLOL

i dont think gaga relationship is really weak, take that past out of that picture and see ,
they r very comfortable with each other, atleast they have more understanding than ja  an
even after the truth came out their relationship survived,
there can be problems if the comparision between a and g starts , past incidents open up(though i dont think past incidents will matter so much, that cant be the reason for their break up)
if g thinks that j still harbour feelings for anandi , then only differences will be there
i still cant get it that ds wants to break the marriage,she is an old orthodox lady, so i dont get it why would she want to break up a marriage

and whatever anandi is unnecessarily been dragged into this mess, she is still haveli beendni acc to ds, so i have no doubts her master plan is to reunite themSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hate Daadisa !! such a Censored ...I thought she might have changed...but no...She is/was and will be the biggest VAMP of BV ! Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bintruderfast

iruaG

IF-Dazzler

iruaG

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link. Looking forward to this track. I think DS is right. Jagdish can fight with anyone. He doesn't know how to value relationships. He fought with his childhood friends, his parents, Anandi...everyone. I am sure sooner than later he's going to show his true colors to Gauri as well.

deep153134tiny15

lalitharam

lalitharam

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Hate Daadisa !! such a Censored ...I thought she might have changed...but no...She is/was and will be the biggest VAMP of BV ! Censored

yaa she is the root cause of all what is happening now, yeh dokri naa hoti toh sabki zondagi maze se rehti

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I love Dadisa's character its actually a gray character.Her plan of causing a breakup between J an G can actually work.I have seen real life example of this.One of my frn had a love marriage and her marriage was broken up within an year due her mom in law's interferance.I know very well the kind of tricks mom in laws can use to manipulate their sons.And son's turn into putty under their mother/Dadi's hands.
The same guy who fought everyone to marry my frn suddenly started hating her.They ended up having a divorce.So dont ever underestimate mom in laws Tongue.
I dont want J and A back together but I wld love to see GAGA being miserable.I am looking forward to this track.Ab Dadisa bajayengi GAGA ki band LOL

Edited by niharika_n - 18 June 2011 at 12:12pm

MMBGtiny15

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
very good point Rach! 
That DS is thinking exactly like gauri.

They going to break up any way, so why not speed up the process.

Be the catalyst as our great Ankit sahab would analyze her as : )

Rach-dctiny15

fiddu-b

fiddu-b

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by divmath

yaa she is the root cause of all what is happening now, yeh dokri naa hoti toh sabki zondagi maze se rehti

I had relly started luvin Dadisaa for her encouragement of Anandi's education... Now am gonna hate her all over again.
Y not just Accept JAG-Ga n get over it? Give Anandi a new life yaar.. she's just disgusting me. Now even Anandi doesnt want Jagya in her life any more, so i hope she's the one who smell the rat n alerts Jag-Ga or exposes Dadisaa's plan infrnt f them. Serously, Anandi is not gonna want to live with Jagya anymore. He just doesnt love her. I hope she rejects him totally out of her life no matter wat DS's plans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addict

Post Reply New Post

Go to top