Page 4 of 13

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

here is what i think, i dont think family members will be part of this stupid plan just like that

maybe ds will do manipulation, will say that gauri did hocus pocus on jagyaLOLLOL
, she snatched away fjagya from them, has come to take revenge from us and blah blah blah
she will conveniently hide the truth that gauri did not know abt jagya past when she fell in love with him
maybe then family memebers will be part of ds plan although i would be like really disappointed with them , ab ho gayi shaadi, anandi pe dhyaan do , not conc on reuniting jagya and anadi

Anmol, u just tell me one thing, u always defend G, tht whn she fallen for J, she was unaware abt the truth, but whn she married she was aware na??? thn why blame now tht uske sath dhokha hua hai???? if he cheated her thn why was so hadbadi to marry, why not she inquired properly whn she came to know abt half truth. is it ok once u fallen in love u stop thinking??? wht if she fallen and thn the truth come out tht Jagia was a terrorist. u still defended her tht once she was in love she must marry, either he is terrorist, cheater, criminal or whtever?? if she was in dark and J marry with her without telling truth, she cd be treated as sufferer, but here it was her own choice and she is responsible for the consequenses. 

never said that, u must check my previous posts, i said after the truth came out, i will respect whatever decision she takes.although i wanted that pair for my personal reasonsLOLLOLLOL
i dont consider her to be a marriage breaker, jagya anandi marriage was already broken.obviously we dont agree on that part so ok
@blue- yaa she is responsible but for what consequences, tell me exactly, u think she deserves this manipulation by dadisa , i dont think so,
@ bold ofcourse i know thtWink my point is tht here we discuss the show, if we will start respect everybody decision and not criticize anything thn wht to discuss???? we r here to analize if their decision were rit or wrong and not just accept in the name of respecting their decision.
as concern to the marriage breaker, of course we will not agree at tht point. with tht logic,  marriage breakers dont exist, sab uppar wale ki maa haiLOLLOLLOL
now she deserve such manipulation or not, thn we know both r manipulator, both r trying to manipulate each otherLOLLOL , first of all if she force J to participate in her blessing drama with promise tht she wd not do any shikayat, whtever wd happen, and in 2-3 days started emotional dramabazi, thn why feel sympathy for her. didnt DS heard, how she was humuliating A instead of feeling her??? so if two manipulator r playing their game, thn why blame one. let thm play game and entertaine usLOLLOL 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossdeep153134dreamz12hookedpjyoMMBGRach-dctiny15Suchi-intruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha951000

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

ok i would now love to see how much "TRUE" J&G's love is. I'm not really liking this J G split track but i dont mind it either till the point J&A are united. Once the JA union track comes up I would stop watching this show. But yes as for now I would like to see the depth of their "LOVE".
yaa especially jagya love to gauri, lets see wheteher he will be loyal this time, saare doubts clear ho jaayenge reg his love, he is now put under loyalty test
oh i am waiting for the day when g comes to know abt dadisa's plan , aha mazaa aayega tab,
g phad degi phir uss dinLOLLOLLOL
sambhalke bacche kahi G khud hi na phatt jayeLOL
LOLlets see dont underestimate herLOLLOLthat dokri cant win all the time
but whatever lets hope they r not srsly planning for jagya anandi Dead

@intrudefast---- u r sooo celver u love ur very own GAGA!!! ri8? Embarrassed as we all know... poor u! kitna bada zhatka laga tumhe aur bata bhi nhi paa rahe ho... ghuma firake baate n all... lol...LOL e1 mujhe toh pata tha ki DS ka plan toh JaAn o unite karna hi hoga but here m also quite nt supporitve wid her decision  itni aasani se JaAn ko saath lana is vrrry difficult...Ouch bahot tym lagega... lets see...LOL

neha ji call me anmolLOLLOLthanks me and clever wow
jhatka kaisa kyaa meri lefe khatam ho rahi hai yeh news sunkar
LOLi am happy ki g is not turning into a vamp,uss news se mein jyaada depressed hota
 our old hitler is the one getting negativeLOL
jyaada se jyaada temporary break up hoga, i dont think their marriage will break

Edited by intruderfast - 17 June 2011 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanatic

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

VIEWBIE NOTE

Your attention please.. Do refer the Rule #8

BV Dev Team

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur247Serial-AddictpjyoiruaGKyunkiImafanMMBGanna44-AquaMermaiden-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
As I suspected. DS is not going to do anything. She is just going sit back and watch the tamasha. 

Cause Gauri and Jagya really are only compatible when they are with themselves. Thinking about themselves and only themselves.

Then they are all dandy but when it comes to family.. they do not know the ABC of it so naturally they will fight.

I suspected this from todays precap that she is going to just let them stay and see if they are compatible or not and gauri if she is smart she will keep her mouth .. u know

and Jagya should do the same or else he will ruin his own 'legal' marriage.

And I strongly doubt that if these two, children, have even the slightest understanding of what marriage is.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanBdollandvSiriuslySujaliruaGKyunkiImafanRach-dcMMBG

Bdoll

Bdoll

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hahhahhahha...ROFLROFLROFL

DS proved her as Jagya's Dadisa...Tit for Tat...Double Game Jagya ko Double Game hi teek karegi...

He tried to hit  Dadisa emotionally with all his Aaashirwad dialogues...and DS choose the same road...

Kya socha Jagya ne Dadisa ko Anandi & Gouri jaisa...bakara banane ke liye...with his Meeti meet bathe...
DS ko bakara itna aasan se nahi bana sakthe..Wink

By the way...why Gouri always...believes lies :)..i pity herCry

Edited by Bdoll - 17 June 2011 at 11:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossmayur247Serial-AddictandvRach-dcKyunkiImafantiny15Suchi--AquaMermaiden-

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link Suchi, I love this. this is going to be fun (forgetting logic coz J&G reasons for asking others to accept their marriage itself lacked logic) . Just one request to CVs please make A speak up and walk out of that haveli to finish her studies. I dont care what they do with J&G track. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossSerial-AddictSiriuslySujalRach-dcSuchi-tiny15-AquaMermaiden-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Thanks for the link Suchi, I love this. this is going to be fun (forgetting logic coz J&G reasons for asking others to accept their marriage itself lacked logic) . Just one request to CVs please make A speak up and walk out of that haveli to finish her studies. I dont care what they do with J&G track. 
yeah anita this is going to be a super fun track,LOLLOLi am dying to see g as the bahu
g is turning out to the biggest fool trusting dadisa wowLOLLOL
a is not going to leave, hate ds for this , anandi is also jagdish wife,Deadakkal kyaa pav bhaaji khane gayi hain
but there r many chances that anandi might suffer the most due to this plan of ds

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictandvdivmathRach-dcSuchi--AquaMermaiden-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top