Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 3)

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

ok i would now love to see how much "TRUE" J&G's love is. I'm not really liking this J G split track but i dont mind it either till the point J&A are united. Once the JA union track comes up I would stop watching this show. But yes as for now I would like to see the depth of their "LOVE".

yes i too want to see how much they luv eachotherStern Smile...lets see what will happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniRach-dc

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
It is a little tough to think Bhairon, Basanth, gehna and Sumitra will agree to be apart of the plan...But everything becomes fair in love and war

If Gauri's every behaviour is justified in the name of love, Then Singh parivaar's every behaviour is justified in the name of love & war...

Well may be this behaviour of Singh family should now be considered very normal compared to Anandi's so called mahan attitude. Bhairon and co have seen a lot of evil things done to anandi by DS with their mouth shut, so why should they open their mouth for Gauri???

It is not about gauri deserves it or not, Its all about decision making...some big decisions in life cannot be made in haste in the name of love... and if we do it then we cannot shy away from the disaster it brings along.

Now if anandi decides to get back with Jagya then being a mature decision if she goes through shit sne is responsible for her own fate.

may be the on and on one side argument of Gauri's her own child marriage has made me too harsh on her...If that behaviour in name of love is considered normal then if Singh family together plots against her then that is also perfectly normal...no double standards

Now this realtion of J-G is definitely going down, not because I don't trust Gauri but because I completely trust J is a biggest slimy creature who can change all his feelings for any relation in the drop of the hat.

It may look being very harsh and one sided or selfish but all the behaviour is definitely normal as gauri's and jagya's has been too considered nothing but normal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnihookedRach-dctiny15Suchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

here is what i think, i dont think family members will be part of this stupid plan just like that

maybe ds will do manipulation, will say that gauri did hocus pocus on jagyaLOLLOL
, she snatched away fjagya from them, has come to take revenge from us and blah blah blah
she will conveniently hide the truth that gauri did not know abt jagya past when she fell in love with him
maybe then family memebers will be part of ds plan although i would be like really disappointed with them , ab ho gayi shaadi, anandi pe dhyaan do , not conc on reuniting jagya and anadi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanatic

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

even i dont want to see this kind of a plan, so kiddish. Why cant dadisa grow up. this is so stupid thng to do, create rifts between husbnd nd wife by making wife insecure nd hammering on her weak pnts. now they r married let them deal with their life. y break somebody else's home although these two did the same thng

Ha ha true this is very kiddish..but it works wonderfully...Gauri had proved it with all her arguments with J...I don't want to see J & A to be together at all, but I don't want to  J & G to be together too because it would mean that you can stamp over anyone's life and get away scott free...everything cannot be sorted by apologizing. The way J argued that anandi should not study and justified his behaviour as beendh when he knew he loved gauri and did not want Anandi near him was very very criminal...now after such rotten behaviour to get away with sorry is disgusting.

in real world, Jagya and Gauri will live happily, Anandi would have been kicked of her inlaws place, abandoned by the society and will be living with her parent or all alone doing some labour job to go through her life...yes that is the harsh reality...not all bad deeds get punished in our world...thats why we have so many women working with NGOs... But it would just give a high to see such deeds punished atleast in the serial world...call it melodramatic but sometimes it is better than the brash reality that laughs on our face every day

Cutie me getting too worked up today with all this...I just want Jagya to suffer for his deeds...and all that what about my child marriage of Gauri has got on my nerves...I am sorry if you did not like me quoting on your post... Just lost my senses...I need to cool down. I have worked iin NGOs and met women like anandi and know that people like J & G get away without any trouble...all that got into me.

Cutie me don't like myself when I make such serious postsAngry  I rather continue my jobs as Marketing manager of FBS corp and reporter in Jetsar news...thats more funLOLLOLLOL

Edited by vasuja - 17 June 2011 at 5:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasu1AbhiAnitiny15Suchi-

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

here is what i think, i dont think family members will be part of this stupid plan just like that

maybe ds will do manipulation, will say that gauri did hocus pocus on jagyaLOLLOL
, she snatched away fjagya from them, has come to take revenge from us and blah blah blah
she will conveniently hide the truth that gauri did not know abt jagya past when she fell in love with him
maybe then family memebers will be part of ds plan although i would be like really disappointed with them , ab ho gayi shaadi, anandi pe dhyaan do , not conc on reuniting jagya and anadi

Anmol, u just tell me one thing, u always defend G, tht whn she fallen for J, she was unaware abt the truth, but whn she married she was aware na??? thn why blame now tht uske sath dhokha hua hai???? if he cheated her thn why was so hadbadi to marry, why not she inquired properly whn she came to know abt half truth. is it ok once u fallen in love u stop thinking??? wht if she fallen and thn the truth come out tht Jagia was a terrorist. u still defended her tht once she was in love she must marry, either he is terrorist, cheater, criminal or whtever?? if she was in dark and J marry with her without telling truth, she cd be treated as sufferer, but here it was her own choice and she is responsible for the consequenses. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossvidyasu1vasujaAbhiAniajpudipjyoAkDha_FanatichookedMMBGlive_lifeRach-dcSuchi-tiny15

AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

ok i would now love to see how much "TRUE" J&G's love is. I'm not really liking this J G split track but i dont mind it either till the point J&A are united. Once the JA union track comes up I would stop watching this show. But yes as for now I would like to see the depth of their "LOVE".
yaa especially jagya love to gauri, lets see wheteher he will be loyal this time, saare doubts clear ho jaayenge reg his love, he is now put under loyalty test
oh i am waiting for the day when g comes to know abt dadisa's plan , aha mazaa aayega tab,
g phad degi phir uss dinLOLLOLLOL
sambhalke bacche kahi G khud hi na phatt jayeLOL
LOLlets see dont underestimate herLOLLOLthat dokri cant win all the time
but whatever lets hope they r not srsly planning for jagya anandi Dead

@intrudefast---- u r sooo celver u love ur very own GAGA!!! ri8? Embarrassed as we all know... poor u! kitna bada zhatka laga tumhe aur bata bhi nhi paa rahe ho... ghuma firake baate n all... lol...LOL e1 mujhe toh pata tha ki DS ka plan toh JaAn o unite karna hi hoga but here m also quite nt supporitve wid her decision  itni aasani se JaAn ko saath lana is vrrry difficult...Ouch bahot tym lagega... lets see...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dcintruderfastSuchi-

AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
BTW I want anandi 2 go jaipur or mumbai n study now instead of this unexpected PLAN yaar Angryanandi shud move onTongue... n let GAGA dance n hv fun in their so called stupid LOVE...Angry

Edited by Neha951000 - 17 June 2011 at 5:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dcSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Anmol, u just tell me one thing, u always defend G, tht whn she fallen for J, she was unaware abt the truth, but whn she married she was aware na??? thn why blame now tht uske sath dhokha hua hai???? if he cheated her thn why was so hadbadi to marry, why not she inquired properly whn she came to know abt half truth. is it ok once u fallen in love u stop thinking??? wht if she fallen and thn the truth come out tht Jagia was a terrorist. u still defended her tht once she was in love she must marry, either he is terrorist, cheater, criminal or whtever?? if she was in dark and J marry with her without telling truth, she cd be treated as sufferer, but here it was her own choice and she is responsible for the consequenses. 

never said that, u must check my previous posts, i said after the truth came out, i will respect whatever decision she takes.although i wanted that pair for my personal reasonsLOLLOLLOL
i dont consider her to be a marriage breaker, jagya anandi marriage was already broken.obviously we dont agree on that part so ok
@blue- yaa she is responsible but for what consequences, tell me exactly, u think she deserves this manipulation by dadisa , i dont think so,

Go to top