Page 3 Page 13

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

ok i would now love to see how much "TRUE" J&G's love is. I'm not really liking this J G split track but i dont mind it either till the point J&A are united. Once the JA union track comes up I would stop watching this show. But yes as for now I would like to see the depth of their "LOVE".
yaa especially jagya love to gauri, lets see wheteher he will be loyal this time, saare doubts clear ho jaayenge reg his love, he is now put under loyalty test
oh i am waiting for the day when g comes to know abt dadisa's plan , aha mazaa aayega tab,
g phad degi phir uss dinLOLLOLLOL
sambhalke bacche kahi G khud hi na phatt jayeLOL
LOLlets see dont underestimate herLOLLOLthat dokri cant win all the time
but whatever lets hope they r not srsly planning for jagya anandi Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Am not surprisedLOLHum sab dadisa ka swabhav jaante hai naWink.

I dont support DS's decision to SEPARATE GaGa. Thats not done but in a way its good to measure their TRUST for each other. If both had openend up heir minds earlier and JAgya had revealed his truth and Gauri cleared her doubts, hen this situation of Gauri doubting Jagya would have never come up.

Regarding their fight in front of DS.. I dont see anything wrong miya biwi ke beech yeh sab hote rahte hai but its evil to USE it for a negative cause. Thumbs Down If it was just to show how nice Anandi was and to show JAgya that Anandi should have been treated well by him, then its ok..otherwise I would give it a Clown for that decision.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictAbhiAniPKYEK100AkDha_Fanaticintruderfast

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossSerial-AddictPKYEK100AbhiAniAkDha_Fanaticintruderfast

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
What the whole family is involved in this plan? I don't like such plans. Maybe they will iiltreat anandi and create sympathy in the mind of Jagya, gauri will get insecure. This insecurity will strain their relationship. but with intention of trying to break up is a little too much, though i'm not liking this post-legal marriage Gauri.

If they stay some time more, automatically insecurities will crop up in gauri. What was the need for this plan angle? or It could be that anandi will find out about this plan and sort out their problem and then leap may happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100tiny15

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

TANUM

Groupbie

TANUM

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

all j & a fans want to see them together  inspite of so many ups and downs and criticism

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TANUM

all j & a fans want to see them together  inspite of so many ups and downs and criticism

really do u still want to see them together,i guess many loyal j and a fans too now dont want them together ups and downs r another thing, their marriage is broken , that guy does not love her, he dumped her and still ppl want them back

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top