Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i am trying to figure out this woman ,
and i have come to only one analysis she wants to keep both gauri and anandi as the beendni, but since family memebers r not agreeing to gauri she is telling them its done to get jagdish back
what do u guys think, jaise hi gauri ne kuldevi ki baat ki, fatafat se ds ne bulaaya sabko aur baat manwa li, even other family members r confused
and before she told her master plan to all family memebers
she was remembering gauri's talk that she did not snatch his jagya.
does anyone have a aanswer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimadivmathveil_of_roses

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 12)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
The dokri is too smart for my understanding, she confuses me big time. Wacko
Yes, her actions are very dubious, but I think she is doing all this to keep Gauri and Jagya in the haveli. If their demands are not met, they might walk away, hence spilling water on her plans. She desperately wants to keep them back within her territory and play the game. Am sure the SR will be a big mess b/w Jag-Gauri, lets see. Am just having fun watching all the dramaTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqSerial-AddictKamalikaGvasujaveil_of_rosesintruderfasttiny15Suchi-

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
really, who cares what this dokiri's plan is !!

She has managed to ruin anandi and gauri's life. i am so disappointed they took this track, it makes no sense to pit A vs. G. they are different people. the CVs are after TRPs and ruining the story line and G's character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictKamalikaGveil_of_rosesSuchi-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

really, who cares what this dokiri's plan is !!

She has managed to ruin anandi and gauri's life. i am so disappointed they took this track, it makes no sense to pit A vs. G. they are different people. the CVs are after TRPs and ruining the story line and G's character.
yes , g for the first time was abt to think abt anadi but damn her motherD'ohbut i am sure she will come around,
i am very curious to see anandi and gauri's equation in the coming days, till now they have not spoken , wonder when will we see their interactionErmm
@ woman11- i guess in the end she will do what her pota wants , a and g does not matter to her much , her laadesar zindaabadLOLLOL

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
To be frank only the old lady knows what she is thinking. But all this keeping them back and playing as per their needs makes a little sense to me. As woman1 mentioned that if they don't listen to them they may just walk off. Secondly what I feel is that the only thing left in J and G marriage is their SR and till that is over they will still crave to explore this new avenue in their life. G will keep complaining which will make J more and more compassionate to her. Moreover if DS does exactly what they want, they cannot point a finger on her saying that she was unjust to them and as per her thinking if their relationship breaks they have no one else but themselves to blame. Coz we know the couple are experts in blaming their actions on others. I get a feeling that DS predicts that J will not be able to get very intimate with G since he once was so intimate with A. Loving and romancing another girl is one and getting intimate is a totally different ball game. If their SR is not really successful then probably that's what DS has in  her mind. Even God doesn't know what goes on in the Cv's minds so lets see what their crooked head is thinking

Although I may not like or disagree with J and A getting back together but from the families point of view they are right. Anyone else in their place who considers their child gone astray would want them to come back. They are still hoping A will accept him back if he does return. I think the biggest punishment J can get is when G and A both dump him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictavyarima

princesslea

princesslea

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Really sick what she is doing..
AngryAngry

whatever j is done its the past.
N now j and g are married so let them live their life there was no need to make them stay in the haveli and then plan this rubbish..AngryAngry

Dadisa take a chill pill its time to stop plannin especially now in ur remaining yrs..Big smileBig smile

what j has done is unacceptable and how can they forgive him and want him to go back to anandi.
Its really sick...Angry

I feel sad for both the girls, they both want acceptance one fm husband and another fm family..OuchOuchOuch.

Im having feeling gauri and j will fight and she will gt preggy and then when he is wd anandi he will think abt his kid and juggle btw both the wives,,,SleepySleepyShocked

As usual uttaran drama will continue here..Dead

Dadisa take ur medicines and sleep dnt think so much and stop planning evil..TongueTongue

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
shes confused as she cant work out how to reveal who G is to outsiders

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

I think all she cares about is her Jagiya, A and G wont matter much to her. Her actions are very suspicious, she will change sides in no time. But I think the CV's are going in the direction of breaking Ja-Ga marriage (I think) but again who knows or cares which way it goes. All I care about is that the cheater Jagat ends up alone and struggle in misery, whichever way we get him to his miserable lonely life I am fine.  

Edited by Rach1 - 22 June 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top