Balika Vadhu

Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

mrin0709

Goldie

mrin0709

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
what a twist in the tale.. With this, Jagya may realise Anandi's importance but will Anandi be able to love and respect him like before when he returns??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96MisseshaRach-dctiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dadisa's plan Discuss here!! (Page 10)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96vasujavivacious_priyaMisseshaRach-dcmonu_tanSuchi-tiny15

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

I dont think anandi and jagiya can be brought back together..even keeping the fact that he's illtreated her aside...and she really cant be respecting  him now...the creatives will be sending the wrong message incase that happens!..their purpose has been mainly to show the evils of child marriage...and to stick to that..they simply cant bring those two back together..as then the message will be..alls well that ends well...Wink...so no worries!...so I think dadisas plan will fail...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-intruderfast

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I want dadisa's plan to succeed so that gauri can realise what a foolish decision she took by marrying jagya, and then she can move on. It will also mak jagya realise what he has lost and how slefish he is.

however, i don't want JA to be re-united.

Rach-dctiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
 think its just not about how compatable they are ,if the question was only about compatibility ,their marriage can get affected outside the haveli also ,DS has a bigger plan she has seen the loopholes in their marriage ,two wives staying together ,women getting jealous plus the truth hidden in gaga marriage ,gauri is also not that type sati savitri type but she dint speak all this infront of family because nobody would accept jagya after knowing this ,she wants her laadesar at any cost.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Rockfort

Rockfort

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys

I think it is going to be another case of DS screwing up things. I am pretty sure G and J will get along well with each other throwing spanner in DS's works. She had already spoiled the lives of Anandi and G once. Now she is going to bury A deep.

Moral of the story: Old people are not always right!

divmathintruderfast

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Rockfort 

Well said...I second you...This one's surely gonna backfire...and Singh family will fall flat on their faces...wait and watch ...coz end of the day its all about trp...if everything goes according to the plan...there's no fun ! there will be many twists and turns ! Gauri is not the type of girl who will succumb to DS like a doormat ! she will give it back and how...I cant wait !Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I think neither DS nor gauri are going to win. DS's plan may not work or partly work, but that will not be because of jagya or gauri.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top