taking money from daughters

Posted: 18 years ago
i was thinking taht in our society if a man's daughter works and he takes money from her it is like a curse "beti ki kamai khata hai" and i dont get why. i am saying this based on my parents taht usually the parents with a son and a daughter they love u equally, they spend equal money on u, they care for u equally, they do just as much hardwork for u as for teh son, they teach u just as much as the son so why is there this difference. I mean if i make a lot of money and i want to support my parents with it then i should be able to do it w/o my parents being embarassed due to it. I mean i know for a fact that my parents love me and my brother equally but they still wud feel weird taking money from me but my constant yammering has made them say they'll take my money when i start making someπŸ˜ƒ . I just was trying to understand the reasoning for this and to see if anyone actually agrees w/ this.
i have no expirience of it..so no comments πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
yes mkzara I m agree with u..nothing wrong about it..infact I just started dh work & the salary i w'll get defenitily i give it to my parents first...

Originally posted by mkzara

i was thinking taht in our society if a man's daughter works and he takes money from her it is like a curse "beti ki kamai khata hai" and i dont get why. i am saying this based on my parents taht usually the parents with a son and a daughter they love u equally, they spend equal money on u, they care for u equally, they do just as much hardwork for u as for teh son, they teach u just as much as the son so why is there this difference. I mean if i make a lot of money and i want to support my parents with it then i should be able to do it w/o my parents being embarassed due to it. I mean i know for a fact that my parents love me and my brother equally but they still wud feel weird taking money from me but my constant yammering has made them say they'll take my money when i start making someπŸ˜ƒ . I just was trying to understand the reasoning for this and to see if anyone actually agrees w/ this.

WEll...traditionally and even over the past few years..men have been the main family supporters and bread earners..but this is fast changing now..with women on top too and at par with men eveerywhere..also this has been a reason for gettign teh 2 genders at par...

Parents .. love their kids no matter girl/boy and hence teach them both equally.....but the rae not wiling to take money from daughters..(in most case ) beacuse kehte hai ki.. larki shaadi ke baad paraye ho jaate hai..which i think is very illogical..cuz even if she changes her surname has her own new family..she is very much a part of her maiden family...

so i think.. parents shd do way with shying..away fm takign money fm their daughters.Cuz arent we their childrentoo..dnt we also has love for thema nd ant to support them.

so in my view..yess what u said very much exisits in our society...but the uiews are changing n parents are accepting monetary help or monetary facilities fm daughters too..and its' perfectly okey..

dis is very weong becuz
if da dad is old cant work and even if he duz and can work hez allowed to eat from his sonz earns den y not his daughterz?
after all they r in any way they're blood and children
Yes sadly this is a form of discrimination . Parents just aren't comfortable to take moneytary help from theyr daughters . I dad also hesitates when i give him espensive gifts . But is comfortable with my brother giving .
😊
if the daughter wants to give money i dont see why the parents should have a problem taking it .ie if they actually need it. since unlike in old days the same money and effort is put in to a daughters education as in to a sons.
yeah..i agree wiv u. When a son can give money to the parents why not a daughter. The parents put the same effort in to a daughter's education as in to a sons so whats the diff if a daughter gives money to the parents.
Well!
There's nothing bad in it.........(taking money frm His daughters)

Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

Well!
There's nothing bad in it.........(taking money frm His daughters)

I agree..sania........ son or daughter.......both are same for parents......πŸ‘πŸΌ