Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys.. Hug  

I know many of you are upset with how the story is proceeding and the way the show has been just limited to Comedy.. Ermm  But guys its just a START.. And i think in the first week the pace with which they were running the story was a bit fast and MANY things happened and we witnessed a LOT of progress in the first week.. So i guess they just needed to SLOW it down a bit. Take things a little slower.. Embarrassed I am sure that the track will pick up its pace as the show proceeds.. Embarrassed There ws too much rona dhona in the first week so now they just want to lighten the story a bit.. Embarrassed  LOL A BIT..!! Stern Smile LOL

Secondly many of you are angry that the SIDE characters like Shyam, bua ji, Nani ji and Maami ji are given more screen space than the actual leads.. And its going sorta boring to watch.. LOL BUT..!! Except MAAMI JI.. Stern Smile I think the rest of the characters have their OWN significant role in proceeding the story.. Embarrassed 

Bua ji is NEEDED as they wanna portray how prejudiced she is towards her both niece.. Ermm

Shyam is needed as he is the MEDIUM through which ArHi's fate will collide once again. Wink  Day Dreaming The Love triangle which i smell is gonna build up in future.. LOL  Leave it to our angry young man Arnav he will handle that Chooza.!! Cool LOL  No offense to his fans  Stern Smile  *rolls eyes at deepu* LOL

Naani ji is being shown as they have to portray the Sophisticated atmosphere of Arnav's house. Embarrassed

And regarding maami ji.. They can DUMP that character whenever they want.. ROFL I wont mind.. ROFL  M sick of typical villains of Star plus.. Stern Smile ROFL 

Coming to Khushi's comedy scenes. She is just a gal of 18.. Driven by her instincts.. She has a conscience.. But she does not KNOW the proper way to handle situations.. She is just a NAIVE and happy go lucky gal. Embarrassed As the show will proceed, obviously then only we will get to see CHARACTER Development in her na.? Embarrassed  She will mature with time.. Embarrassed

Just like Arnav NEEDS Khushi to add some SUGAR in his life, in the SAME way Khushi NEEDS Arnav to make her realize the practicalities of life and that Life is'nt just a bed of roses and is not just full of goody goody people. Embarrassed So just give some time to the show, let them meet properly atleast,.. LOL  I am sure that CVs are not gonna disappoint us.. Heart Embarrassed

And yeah sorry for making u all bored with my post.. LOL  Its TOTALLY my POV and just wanted to bring a little positivity in atmosphere.. Embarrassed

And guys 4 Lions NEEDS our feedback so please be it of 2 lines, but DO give it on their page on fb.. Embarrassed
Hug

http://www.facebook.com/4lionsipkknd?ref=ts

Candy-

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

amara23kdg129CharmGalqueenofhearts01niru273rosecutieSanliciousKomalgraphixFebruaryFlowerClaraOswald.Mariaa.RD.VanishingDreamDiyaSaa123.80loveaboveall..DarkParadise..HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My POV regarding IPKKND.. :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
LMAO. I love the reference to Dee. <33

Reserved.. and I definitely agree with your POV. It's generally how I feel.. minus Mami ji. She provides me with a whole lot of one-liners that I love chirping all day long.

"Amma na hui gayi, mata rani hui gayi. Ab chalo bulawaiya hai. Hello, hi, bye bye!"

*giggles*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Awwiee!! Thank you soo much for your positivity, Sumera Hug
Yes, I do agree that except Mamiji, every character has had their own role so far. But I would still wish they pick up some pace.
And as story proceeds, I do want to see character development of both Arnav and Khushi as well as their bond (:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CharmGalrosecutieniru273CandYlicious_S

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thumbs DownStern Smile
resTongueROFL

CandYlicious_S

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I have to agree about the mami character. there is no need fir her. Why can't they show a drama without the sterotypical vamp character.I really don't like her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutieCandYlicious_S

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
sweet post sumee Day Dreaming

aww u'v never made anyone bored darlin... it ws a treat to read ur side of da story LOL

im totally ok with bua, nani but it's shyam & mami dat really turn me off. i like da character shyam but it's da actor dat i dont like whereas mami... oh gosh she's such a cheap joke considerin da beauty of da show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129rosecutieCandYlicious_S

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

sweet post sumee Day Dreaming

aww u'v never made anyone bored darlin... it ws a treat to read ur side of da story LOL

im totally ok with bua, nani but it's shyam & mami dat really turn me off. i like da character shyam but it's da actor dat i dont like whereas mami... oh gosh she's such a cheap joke considerin da beauty of da show...
Same here Nadz don't like mami the way she talks and greets everyone with hello hi bye bye ..She is irritable.Others are tolerable as far as the story is concernedApprove

CandYlicious_S

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Awesome topic SumiClapIts TOTALLY my POV and just wanted to bring a little positivity in atmosphere.. Embarrassed This was needed hon .All the charactyers except mami ji are going gr8.Buaji is funny sumtyms and her acting seems natural unlike hello hi bye byeAngryLOL Thanks for the topic Hug

CandYlicious_S

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.