Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Nayi Jodi..wahi Love Story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harshadisbest

harshadisbest

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
When I first read about the show 'Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' and read that Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani would be its lead couple, I thought , " wow...ek achcha serial start hone wala hai, isko dekhne men maza aayega"...but when I watched its 4-5 episodes, what came into my mind, was "wahi same old story "...why can't they bring some new fresh story, what do you guys think about this serial??

Edited by harshadisbest - 17 June 2011 at 4:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shouting_SilverVIRMANbest-vodkatiny-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nayi Jodi..wahi Love Story" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Please make no comparisons to the other shows. Each show is unique and special, its just a matter of our own POVs. This may hurt the sentiments of the people who have a liking for the particular show.

Thanks
Topic to be Closed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129CharmGalShaily.BarmeenForever-vodkatiny--Medha-HappyMelodyKinSanj

harshadisbest

harshadisbest

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

Please make no comparisons to the other shows. Each show is unique and special, its just a matter of our own POVs. This may hurt the sentiments of the people who have a liking for the particular show.

Thanks
Topic to be Closed
i've deleted the part where i compared this show to Navya and saas bina sasural...now is it okay??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.