Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 30

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay_Krish

And can anyone tell whats wrong with the prabhu character. . Is he mad. . If so how will he become normal. . Will Kalyani bring in the change in him??? And is Jothi goona marry the us return guy??

Omg just now the story enters the real plot i guess but still it was really engaging to watch all these days. . Hope they dont drage it much. . I like vijay tv serials fr being short and crisp without much of dragging Smile
I love to answer your questions,but it'll be interesting for you if you see all this as the story moves.Smile

And I can't control myself from saying Yes ,Jothi and the U.S return guy will have a beautiful love story.Heart

They are not dragging the story,infact as they have the story in hand they are CRISP.Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishprajeedootsahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake (Page 6)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prajee

prajee

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

And can anyone tell whats wrong with the prabhu character. . Is he mad. . If so how will he become normal. . Will Kalyani bring in the change in him??? And is Jothi goona marry the us return guy??

Omg just now the story enters the real plot i guess but still it was really engaging to watch all these days. . Hope they dont drage it much. . I like vijay tv serials fr being short and crisp without much of dragging Smile
I love to answer your questions,but it'll be interesting for you if you see all this as the story moves.Smile

And I can't control myself from saying Yes ,Jothi and the U.S return guy will have a beautiful love story.Heart

They are not dragging the story,infact as they have the story in hand they are CRISP.Thumbs Up

Agree krithika... even my hands are itching to reply those ques,, but what to do.. you may lose interest if you know the story.. the story is going on a good phase indeed.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
From My First sight I did n't like the person who is acting as Prabhu (may be I was expecting a guy like Alekh)LOL but once the scene was playing,I thought he acts well ,though he is new.Thumbs Up

But waiting so anxiously to see the guy who'll be acting in Ranvir's role.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishdoot

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Prabhu is not attractive as expected :( :(:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doot

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i feel siddharth   the guy who acted in en peyar meenakshi as shakti is apt for ranveer role and he is  vijay tv product too ... (azhagiya tamizh magan) 

doot

Daffodilee

IF-Sizzlerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

omg really if we say the answer the whole inerest of the story will get spoiled . so no way sanjay bro let me close my mouth LOL.

well me missing my alekh . well though i expected a different one .. i guess he can act well . now  waitng for ranveerEmbarrassed.

yes prabhu is mad  after that no answers bcoz if we say answers then whole interest will lost. yes they are really moving fast . loving this story now . hope the person acting as prabhu will do well.

Edited by anuu2010 - 03 July 2011 at 10:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_iraheVijay_Krishdootkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Saw the person acting as Ranvir, his name is Karthik, but he did not impress me even his acting is so poor.Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_KrishdootDaffodilee

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Saw the person acting as Ranvir, his name is Karthik, but he did not impress me even his acting is so poor.Thumbs Down

??? he came in todays episode  are wat .where u saw any photos

doot

Post Reply New Post

Go to top