Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 30

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Even though he may be abirami's bro, he might be young in age...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake (Page 5)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prajee

prajee

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yup.. the kids said it was abhi's bro coming from london...

i remember ranvir was introduced first and then alekh... sadana would come to meet vasu...Ranvir and sadana have some convo... cold drink fell on sadana's dress and she would go to clean that up.. thats when she hears alekh's sound and unlocks him... and he would climb on the edge of the terrace... then ranvir would go and save him.. there will be some func going in rajvansh family...
Sorry.. if am wrong... seen long back... :P

Edited by prajee - 01 July 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80dootParulRatiShivikrithikas

vernaly

Groupbie

vernaly

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

yup.. the kids said it was abhi's bro coming from london...

i remember ranvir was introduced first and then alekh... sadana would come to meet vasu...Ranvir and sadana have some convo... cold drink fell on sadana's dress and she would go to clean that up.. thats when she hears alekh's sound and unlocks him... and he would climb on the edge of the terrace... then ranvir would go and save him.. there will be some func going in rajvansh family...
Sorry.. if am wrong... seen long back... :P

you are right Ranveer was introdused first.We all thought it will be sadana and ranveer but the story was different.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeekarthik80dootkrithikas

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i am really disappointed wit the alekh characterAngry...n he dosnt suit kalyani Angry

karthik80ParulRatiShivi

karthik80

Goldie

karthik80

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

i am really disappointed wit the alekh characterAngry...n he dosnt suit kalyani Angry

i felt the same.. i hope atleast the person they choose for ranvir is handsome as kinshuk...

dootParulRatiShivi

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
wat the hell wrong with vijay tv ... the guy who playing alekh character big fail .. they should have tried  prajin or rishi or any new sun music stars
hopefully for ranvir they should bring someone good

karthik80doot

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I feel the guy playing the role of Prabhu is gud. . Coz of the build ups they gave i thought they r goona surprise us with the character prabhu but nothing happened like that. . And this new guy seemed to have done a gud job. . Just give him some time for us to to get used to his face. . And i saw the pics of Alekh and Ranvir. . They looked ordinary too. . The guy prabhu is actually good. . Lets see if they r surprising us with the rabvir character by casting some real good exiting guy like KKK boys or some one who is well known among the younger generations. .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahedootParulRatiShiviDaffodileekrithikas

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
And can anyone tell whats wrong with the prabhu character. . Is he mad. . If so how will he become normal. . Will Kalyani bring in the change in him??? And is Jothi goona marry the us return guy??

Omg just now the story enters the real plot i guess but still it was really engaging to watch all these days. . Hope they dont drage it much. . I like vijay tv serials fr being short and crisp without much of dragging Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dootDaffodileekrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top