Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pattuppudavai

ammaa anuu,  evlo kettaalum, yaar kettaalum anuu mazhuppudhu...

if I were you, I would've told the story...

I really appreciate you for keeping the suspensuuu...

Very true.. We had one guy named Nishant in Maharani thread when the serial was at peak.. He never tells us the story wats goona happen exactly but always comes up with his own promo even before vijay tv summarizing wat we can expect  fr the upcoming days.. I wish if Anu also gives such short gists if not the whole story.. Now a days not able to watch Maharani or Pirivom Sandhipom the only two serials i watch due to my office workload load but PS is such a story which i couldnt miss watching.. Thanks to the uploaders of youtube i didnt miss any episode ๐Ÿ˜Š
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Hey guys and by the when wil Abhirami get to know abt the truth about tat evil lady Nirupama.. Cha pavam revathy..
karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
frnds pls help me to open vijay tv forum separately.. here we are discussing the whole serial, its written updates,promos everything in a same thread... but if we have our own forum for our fav serials,it would be good na... pls go to this link given below and do post or like this thread...

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vijay_Krish

Very true.. We had one guy named Nishant in Maharani thread when the serial was at peak.. He never tells us the story wats goona happen exactly but always comes up with his own promo even before vijay tv summarizing wat we can expect  fr the upcoming days.. I wish if Anu also gives such short gists if not the whole story.. Now a days not able to watch Maharani or Pirivom Sandhipom the only two serials i watch due to my office workload load but PS is such a story which i couldnt miss watching.. Thanks to the uploaders of youtube i didnt miss any episode ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ฒennathu nishant mathiri promo chance ah illa pa. nishant bro is nishant bro .  i cant give like that. welcome back sanjay after a long timeee๐Ÿ˜†.

onnu matum solren nishant bro mathiri .nallathey nadakum seekram nadakum wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜Ž
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have posted full set of pictures for Monday's episode with a brief update too...please visit

In future If possible I will give a brief update...any volunteers to write daily updates for this serial? please Pm me or post here...

Thanks
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
episode 111 tuesday with pictures posted too..

Please click the like button...if you visit there...to appriciate my time to make you all happy...

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Atina for the nice pictures...

serial paartha thrupthi vandhaachu ๐Ÿ˜Š
atina thumbnail
very nice story line...hope it will not drag like other serials...let us wait and watch.
atina thumbnail
good news to all PS fans...
sson we are starting daily updates...and a weekly  thread will be opened...Please give all your support...I would like to find whether any of you would like to join in the updaters team...if so please Pm to me or post here...

As much as possible I will try and post pictures...anyone having some spare time...please come forward to post pictures...if you want to learn how to post pics...I am willing to teach you...pl send pm to me...
atina thumbnail
wednesday & thursday full episodesare  posted in picture gallery

from next monday onwards all this updates will be posted here and not in the picture gallery...