Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 30

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayil_irahe

I havent seen the hindi version, but must say that the even if there is only gone 2-3 three days  with the male cast i am a bit dissapointed...but the guy who plays prabhu has made a litlle progress. and i agree that the actor who plays Karthik seems to lack some expressions, but another main thing that annoys me is the voice over/ the dubbed voice...Angry it really dont suit him...hope they will do something Wacko

and i must say that dialogs in PS is really well written.ClapClap

Clap

I too aree.. actor playing prabhu is better than the other one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake (Page 10)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
can you post the pics of all four leads i wanna see how they look plzzz thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doot

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

actually who gave this idea of making karthik as abhirami's bro and better they should change karhtik . his acting is poor .
yes wht angad did was awesome job really he act as orginal mad person ..alekh looks soft even in anger but prabhu is not looking so soft. hope they will improve or will change them.

krithi one thing i guess they are going so fasttt what do you think
Yes annu ,they are going too fast,but i think it's ok ,it's better than watching unnecessary scenes.

doot

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Even am liking the slight changes in the story but not karthik as abhirami's bro... thats a complete crap.. Angry One thing that impressed me a lot in bidaai was the bro bonding between alekh and ranvir... brilliantly played by kingad... its missing in PS..Cry i was happy that the cast was so perfect but finally they screwed up with the male leads... they need to improve a lot... may be we are too much obsessed with KinGad...Wink

one more thing i noticed was, in Bidaai both sadana and ragini calls vineet and malti as bhaiya bhabhi.. but in PS, revathi calls them as athan and akka as per the relationship... so if revathy marries prabhu then jothi cant marry karthik if he happened to be abhi's son... these relationships are much valued in our tamil culture.. thats why they changed the charac of karthik as abhi's bro... but still am not happy with it... :(

And the two kids are so adorable... i just love them... :)
todays epi was good and the dialog's were awesome... :) seems the story is progressing pretty fast..
just shared my POV... :)
Well said pratiba,  missing beautiful brother bonding in PS..Even it's a story of 2 sisters ,we got some wonderful scenes on brothers.

Yes I too think we are over obsessed with Kingad,that we are unable to accept these two.

But the male casts must have been much much better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeedoot

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

can you post the pics of all four leads i wanna see how they look plzzz thank you
here it is,

sadhna

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5341/49225695.jpg

ragini

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4541/ouiua.jpg

doot

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
these two actresses are not like sara parul i mean sara parul are sooo prettty i mean not a good choice

doot

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

these two actresses are not like sara parul i mean sara parul are sooo prettty i mean not a good choice
even we can accept this new ones as sadhana and ragini's place.bcoz actingwise this girls are not so bad they are doing awesome performance .but the two persons playing in the place of ranveer and alekh omg  they really need to improve a lot moreee .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gprajeeMayil_irahedootkrithikas

prajee

prajee

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Didnt see today's epi... can anyone pls give gist of today's epi??? :)

doot

Post Reply New Post

Go to top