Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

I love to answer your questions,but it'll be interesting for you if you see all this as the story moves.😊

And I can't control myself from saying Yes ,Jothi and the U.S return guy will have a beautiful love story.❀️

They are not dragging the story,infact as they have the story in hand they are CRISP.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree krithika... even my hands are itching to reply those ques,, but what to do.. you may lose interest if you know the story.. the story is going on a good phase indeed.. :)

From My First sight I did n't like the person who is acting as Prabhu (may be I was expecting a guy like Alekh)πŸ˜† but once the scene was playing,I thought he acts well ,though he is new.πŸ‘πŸΌ

But waiting so anxiously to see the guy who'll be acting in Ranvir's role.😳
Prabhu is not attractive as expected :( :(:(
i feel siddharth   the guy who acted in en peyar meenakshi as shakti is apt for ranveer role and he is  vijay tv product too ... (azhagiya tamizh magan) 
Originally posted by Vijay_Krish

And can anyone tell whats wrong with the prabhu character. . Is he mad. . If so how will he become normal. . Will Kalyani bring in the change in him??? And is Jothi goona marry the us return guy??

Omg just now the story enters the real plot i guess but still it was really engaging to watch all these days. . Hope they dont drage it much. . I like vijay tv serials fr being short and crisp without much of dragging 😊
omg really if we say the answer the whole inerest of the story will get spoiled . so no way sanjay bro let me close my mouth πŸ˜†.

well me missing my alekh . well though i expected a different one .. i guess he can act well . now  waitng for ranveer😳.

yes prabhu is mad  after that no answers bcoz if we say answers then whole interest will lost. yes they are really moving fast . loving this story now . hope the person acting as prabhu will do well.
Edited by anuu2010 - 12 years ago
Saw the person acting as Ranvir, his name is Karthik, but he did not impress me even his acting is so poor.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Saw the person acting as Ranvir, his name is Karthik, but he did not impress me even his acting is so poor.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

??? he came in todays episode  are wat .where u saw any photos
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

??? he came in todays episode  are wat .where u saw any photos
he came in today's episode ,just look so dumb, not interested to see his face and acting so poor.

he came in today's episode ,just look so dumb, not interested to see his face and acting so poor.

oops vijay tv ppl gone mad for sure.😑😑😑...is he new comer
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

oops vijay tv ppl gone mad for sure.😑😑😑...is he new comer
I think Yes, compared to him Prabhu as Alekh much much better.πŸ‘πŸΌ