Pirivom Santhipompl see pg 30(#2)Bidaai Remake - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prajee

Am doing grt dear... how is ur 12th std going on??? even I'm feeling terribly bad for the closure of CCBM... we would not get to see NivRen onscreen again... 😭😭 but what to do.. all good things has to come to an end.. i personally felt better to end CCBM rather than the poor treatment...

Am watching PS now.. and its going quite well now.. loved the star cast... its perfect...
eagerly waiting for the intro of Alekh and Ranvir charac... i loved bidaai... :):)
i had a doubt if Anuradha mam suit Vasu charac coz i had always seen her doing soft roles... but she is perfect to that charac... doing a brilliant work.. loved her performance... am waiting for the story to move on... :)

my +2 is gr8πŸ˜‰...how is ur married life going😊

Originally posted by doot

my +2 is gr8πŸ˜‰...how is ur married life going😊

dear... still my courting period is going on.. :) am getting married in sep only..
Wow what a great opening for PS. . Amazing start i luved d intro post 😊. . Keep rocking guys. . .
Oh Preethi.. thats so sweet of you... :) loved it :)
Thnx a bunch sweetu.. Hugs!!! 😊
Awesome introduction πŸ‘

Enough with all the build up...Looking forward to see the heroes, and the story to really move on 😳 
Loving the story more now. πŸ‘Jyothi's dad and brother acted so well past 3 episodes.πŸ‘

Revathy and Abirami scene regarding the salary was too good.πŸ‘πŸ‘
hey kirthi give short update what happend in today's epi . i guess they will introcuce our hero next week
Saw this week promo, and they are going to introduce Alekh's character,one who is playing harmonica, Abirami's son.😊
well  nan parthen ana parkala . therunchuthu ana theriala  .well i cant see the face clearly waiting for alekh . i guess we can get to know who in next week
Originally posted by anuu2010

well  nan parthen ana parkala . therunchuthu ana theriala  .well i cant see the face clearly waiting for alekh . i guess we can get to know who in next week
Very funny Annu,πŸ˜†
yes,waiting to see his face.😊