Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 9)

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
It was a good show yesterday ...
Felt very bad for Archana .Not just Manav should teach Dharmesha lesson , even Ashna and Vaishu should tell Dharmesh off...

Vaishhu is Archana's sister and it was Ashna's party where Archana got insulted ..Ashna should see to it that Dharmesh is corrected ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 July 2011 at 6:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

shaz.kaz Newbie
shaz.kaz
shaz.kaz

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Todays episode was better than yesterday, but the best part was monday's preview where Savita says "u not pull leg i know "

Archana in later stage will surely be confident and thn will show Dharmesh his place.

I jus hope she becomes independent and c the oytside world.

She should know what is good for her and her family, and whom to give priority in life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallarox-sylph-

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Archana is a simple middle class girl n she was sincere when she said - she cares a damn that ppl give her importance or not, she is only bothered wat her husband thinks. I think after realising how much faith n trust Manav has on her ( me talking abt the investment stuff), she'll starts changing n will b more confident ( to please Manav first n then for herself) n soon will give Dharmesh English tutionWinkLOL But felt bad for her coz she thought that she was the cause of Manav's embarrassment. Manav loves her so much no doubt but it's time they both work out their relationship for the better!

Tanyazbhallarox-sylph-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Today's episode wasn't bad, I agreed with Manav about wanting Archana to be stronger and confident but his tone of voice was hurtful. I know Manav only wants what is best for Archana but he needs to find a different way to get through to Archana, a way she'll understand.

I really hope the CVs put an end to Varsha's track, I do not want to see Soham with her and Satish. Both were wrong to keep a child that was never theirs, they were allowed to adopt a child from an orphanage why didn't they do that? Why did they selfishly take Archana and Manav's son and wait three years to do the right thing?

shaz.kazTanyazbhallarox

*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Srsly Mandy..I too dont want tht Soham to go to that Varsha..this is crap...they should stop showing tht...

As far as Manav is concerned...I know his behaviour ws wrong..bt he wanted to change Archana...bt thts nt the way...hopefully everything wl be good in the next episodes btw them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Completely agree Resham, but I have a feeling that Varsha can manipulate her sister very well and shedding some tears is just the trick for ArMan (especially Archana) to give Soham back to Varsha.

Tanyaz

*Resham* Channel Moderator
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Bhalla...Varsha is very good at manipulations...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallarox

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I liked the show yesterday . It made much more sense than that sickening baby gifting track ...

I am of the opinion that what Manav said was in Archana's best interest but the way he said it was very wrong...
In the party he should have supported her when she fumbled ( she was trying but could not get the vocabulory right ) .
Instead of doing that he came out and thrashed her and even compared her to Vaishali which was so unfair .Archana and her family had never hidden anything from him .Manav  and Manav's  family were  honestly told about Archana's education before the wedding .

It's not that I could not see him screaming at Archana...I would have loved it had he screamed at her even  worse for the Soham issue ...
But for that extremely important issue  he kept quiet and is showing so much anger on a faltu issue like letting Dharmesh win ...

I liked the way he spoke to her at home about learning about finances and investing .That was the right way to talk ...

Ashna's advise was ttoally bakwaas about apologising in front of everyone ...
bekaar ki dramabaazi .It's good that Ashna cares but she is interfering  a little too much ...She is like now telling Manav everything as to how to behave with Archana .Manav himself  doesn't know any more how  to sort out his problems with his wife ...he only follows Ashna's instructions it seems ...

I felt bad for Archana that she got shouted at for not speakign in English but that whole nonsense about ' I love my mechanic Manav and you have changed ' was a load of crap ...
I am very happy that Manav told her that he has changed for good ...
She has an amazingly low self esteem and obviously it is harmful for her children ...
Archana has to try and change ...Period ...
 Archana has to try and understand that Manav only means good for her and instead of all this ' I want old Manav back ' she should try and change herself according to what her husband is asking her to do .
He is her biggest well wisher and he is absolutely right that she has to change ...

I don't think I dislike any character as much as I dislike Varsha right now ..This muzloom act she is putting up is making me hate her even more .She is trying to make her  own home by breaking someone's else's home ..That too her sister's ...Shame on Varsha ...
I think she will end up getting the baby and I hope that this particular track flops big time ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 02 July 2011 at 8:08am

bhallarox

Go to top