Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
They should show some other tracks besides the ones that only involve the lead actors ,I know the lead actos  have a saleable value but they have to take this risk ...

Now they can show Satish and Varsha having serious marital problems ..Varsha blaming satish for taking away Soham and satish being downright fed up of Varsha ...

They can even show vandita having  a serious fight with rasika and coming to stay at her maika with ehr daughetr and Raisk coping with house chores and also Ajit ...

Thye can show Ashna asking for a child and to take  a career break of 2 or 3 years and Dk angry about it ...

So many tracks yaar ...why all this bakwaas mahaanta ...

They can show Archan too  busy with children and in laws and Manav too busy with work and finding a friend in Ashna because she is disturbed and wants to confide i n him and Dharmesh floating scandals about them at work ...
Archu finding out and for once acting like a normal human being and getting jealous ...
Manav also feeling  bad about  hurting his wife and indirectl hurting DK ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 June 2011 at 7:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27lunza*Resham*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Tanya..our wish always remains a wish...it nothing like tht ever happens yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
oh .. i think dharmesh will definitely float rumours about them ...
see the thing about rumours .. it is very hard to sometimes find the source .. all he has to do is whisper quietly into some colleague's ears ..
once rumours spread like wildfire .. no one will remember how it all started ..
This is the best way for dharmesh to stir trouble without being caught ...
And it will affect a lot of people and not just manav ( bcuz it is of a personal nature) ... DK , manav , ashna , archana .. everyone is going to be hit hard..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazDabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't mind a break from Varsha's character. I've had enough of the fake tears, the manipulating and emotional blackmails.

The CVs should give Vandita and Ajit more airtime, they are hardly on which is disappointing. I want to see more of Ajit and Vandu with their little girl either that or show them with Manav and Archana. I miss their scenes together.

Tanyaz-sylph-

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I'd love to see Soham playing with Ajit's little girl with Savita watching over them.That would be so sweet Tongue Archana and Vandita can cook a feast and the whole Deshmukhs and Ajit can have a drama free dinner Day Dreaming  

Tanyaz-sylph-

feliciaforever

feliciaforever

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
This show is going down in the DUMPS now...Nothing interesting is happening...

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
With the exception of the last scene in which Archana was insulted, today's episode was not bad. I liked seeing Vaishali and Archana happy that Manav has become successful and being proud of him. I liked that everyone admired Manav and Archana as a couple. I especially liked when Manav was able to shut Dharmesh up when he thought he could taunt Manav like in the past. I just hope in tommorow's episode Manav gets back at Dharmesh for insulting Archana

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Yes Mandy tht ws really good to watch...leave out the last scene...wonder nw wht wl Manav do...bt for a change m happy to c Vaishu getting proud of her jeeju...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top