Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
you are right Resham .This leap was a bad idea ..The show was no. 1 doing so well and they could have done so many differnt things but they just forced the show forward and now they don't know what to do ...
The way I see it , the leap has been rejected and now Archana's character is suffering the most as it was the most important character ...the other one being Manav yhankfully is doing better ...
But this baby stealing track is not even good for him...

Yesterday the entire script got changed I think ...
I think now they will show Varsha as  a very bully kind of person who has bullied her sister onto giving up her child and slowly Archana getting strength to fight back for her kid ...

Archana getting bullied is a favourite with them...first savita , then Shravani and now Varsha will be shown into doing it ..I am not sure but I think so ...
The show will suffer , that's for sure...

These  people are just crazy , theyhave never heard the saying ' if it's not broken , don't try to fix it '.

I think this track will drag for sometime ..The men willl be kept out ...the final battle will be between the two mothers in which Archana will win LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 28 June 2011 at 1:46am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
yes indeed ...this is a lame script now...they themselves dont know where to hold...and eventually it is turning out the fight btw two sisters...I dont understand why Manav is shown not fighting for his son...cmon...now tht u hv got everything get him back...u were crazy for your child..didnt you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I don't think they wan tto show a small child around manav and Archana as yet .It is difficult to shoot, expensive to have a kid around and bad for their  romance ...

It's all cost cuttings and  keeping low budget ...
That is why manav still living in the same chawl ...

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
arey wht cost cutting tanya...uff and this is too much...I so wanted them to shift to their new polished home...typical Ekta style..bt they disappointedLOL

Tanyaz

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
what a pathetic track Ekta had got..

All is well that ends well, im happy soham is back to arman, glad Ekta cleared the mess..LOL

Manav was totally shone as spineless today, Archana the most useless foolish chracter of PR.
varsha looked like  a perfect vamp to me today...
Poor Satish the only sensible fellow in PR land, he certainly deserved a better wife and life than varsha.. Hope satish thinks of adopting a baby now and varsha stops troubling arman..

Tanyaz

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
And I hope he stays with Arman..dont want Sachin to be insecured...Ekta can mess big time

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thank God , Soham is back with his parents ..It was most definitely one of the worst tracks ever followed ...
How can anyone just take someone's child and say ...I am the mother ' LOL..
OK, if the parents  had 2 or 3 other kids then I could think  that maybe ...but in this case the writers are also showing that both parents want the child and cry for him ...the mausi's husband is a wondeful fair human being who loves both Manav and Archana so much and he allowed this  to happen in his home , by his wife ...Shocked.Unbelievable ...Very very hard to digest ...

Now they  better put a lid on it ..I would not like to see varsha coming after the child anymore..That would damage varsha completely and Varsha was an important character ...

Archana has to be shown as a strong woman who can take care of her own child ..If she cannot take care of her own baby then it is no point showing her as taking care of X Y or Z...

Same goes for Manav .. always talking  about Zimmedari ...He showed so much zimmedari in keeping his brother's son ...where the hell did he not show any zimmedari in keeping his own child ...

Now just end this track and move the story somewhere else ...

Maybe Sachu would feel insecure but it was shown that even Sachu  cares for Soham and he seems like a sweet and loving boy so I think it should not be a problem

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 June 2011 at 6:44am

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Tanya if they show tht Sachu doesnt have a problem..so the viewers wont also have the same...LOL as u said let the story move somewhere else now..m tired of this child child game

Post Reply New Post

Go to top