Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
What nonsense are they showing now..this is just height...Varsha's character has done nothing to grow for..and Arman well least said the better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10bhallarox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

What nonsense are they showing now..this is just height...Varsha's character has done nothing to grow for..and Arman well least said the better

Very true Resham Di, I do not like this Soham track.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
What a disaster this storyline is! Varsha asks to take Soham for one night and that ends up being three years?! Why in the world would Archana let that happen? She claims she put up a fight but I've seen how she is around Varsha, I am sure she easily gave in despite Soham being her child! I am sick of Archana being shown this way, she is a mother and she should have fought

Manav and Satish are no better for allowing this to go on for three years. As soon as they found out what Varsha was doing, both should have intervened. The way I see it, Satish is just like Archana when it comes to Varsha they easily give into her fake tears and temper tantrums! As for Manav, given the rage he was in after the death of his first child I find it hard to believe that he just let this go on for three years. The Manav I am used to watching would have went to Satish and taken his child right back from Varsha, that is what should've happened instead of this nonsense!

Then there is Varsha, what a selfish woman she is! I don't think she is a good mother because no mother would snatch a child away from its real mother, especially when that woman happens to be her sister. I noticed how Varsha was in today's episode the moment she laid eyes on Soham, she immediately became obsessed and wanted Soham for herself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramyasubbuzaara10Tanyazshootingstar27

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
The only thing that makes sense was that the writers were unsure where to take this show . They just did not do any work or any planning..

They are just changing  the script every single day ..If they don't pull themselves up and stop showing such stupid things then this show will surely suffer ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10

zaara10

zaara10

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I've never hated PR more than I currently do. It's become the worst of the worst. Given what they've experienced, I was really looking forward to an enraged, powerful arman post leap. What we have here is utter nonsense. I can't properly express how fed up I am w/ the show. At this point I can't wait for shravni's return so she can take sachin away from archana.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I kind of want to ask the question where is the story moving now..did the makers themselves know

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Resham , I think they wanted to do this track of Manav losing memory and coming back with a wife and a kid after  the leap but then changed it to Manav getting ambitious and very friendly with Ashna and then changed it to Manav being a strong and loving person but Manav and Archana having given their baby to Varsha and yesterday morning even that changed to Varsha sort of just stealing their baby instead of them giving it to her     LOL       ..

They are changing the script twice a week and I still don't think they know what they really want ...Confused

I think the TRPs dropped sharply after the baby gifting promo came out ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Tanya and with this rate the show is not being helped at all...they have drained their ideas now...this is sheer nonsense...the show's title now doesnt suit the story at all

Post Reply New Post

Go to top