Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Yes of course .I hope no one takes me wrong here .I love little Sachin and I feel sorry for him because he too has been left by his  mother  but this Sachin with manav and Archana is totally spoiling things even more ...The reason is that now we are feeling that they both love sachin far more than their own son ..OK, don't love your son more as yo uhave taken responsibility of the little boy but at least love them equal which they clearly don't..
Plus sachin is a grown up boy and he makes Manav and Archana look so old ..Eveb vaishali is not looking like Varun and Aniket's mother ...Why they are bringing all these kids . make their actors look so old ...

Ekta Kapoor has gone mad ..I am telling you , after the initial excitement of the leap ...TRPs will go down ...

I just do not like the fact that Manav and Archana are so happy with Sachu and don't care a damn about their own kid ..To hell with such hero heroine and  their so called love  ...

Ajit and Vandu are a 100 times better couple than Manav and Archana ...

Ekta Kapoor is messing up her own show by making the leads look so hateful and Mahaan ( to the point of looking irritating ) and also by making  them look old ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 June 2011 at 7:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mickeym-Preeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
True True True Tanya...Arman dont look like parents at all to Sachin...dont want to speak on others..bt EK has def spoiled the things...this is just an initial excitement which wl lower down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mickeym-sylph-

mickeym

Groupbie

mickeym

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
stupid serial...I hate it...Angry.AngryAngryAngry

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I agree with Tanya, the leap has made the characters look old by having them be parents to kids that look like they are 8 -10 years old. I am still trying to understand why Ekta felt a leap was needed, especially one this big. If she wanted to show a leap, then why not a one year leap like she did before? Ekta's biggest mistake was ruining Archana and Manav by having them give their child to Satish and Varsha. I just don't see how that can be explained especially given what we saw before the leap. I am sick of the mahaan Archana and selfish Varsha, it seems Satish and Manav have just gone along with this but aren't as happy as Archana and Varsha are.

I really wish the leap could be scrapped and the show could go back to its original concept, right now there is not much to enjoy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-Preeti--sylph-

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
agree mandy...the show has become worst now

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Varsha is annoying Me ... but Archana annoys me the MOST ... can this female understand something or not? I just dont believe she is taking all this just like that.

CV's GIVE A LIFE TO ARCHANA ... pls... dont make her Dumb n Dead with no feelingsUnhappy towards her own CHILD. Can i get that Archana back who fought her family for Manav ... She was so Real and Practical unlike this oneSleepy

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I just do not like the fact that Manav and Archana are so happy with Sachu and don't care a damn about their own kid ..To hell with such hero heroine and  their so called love  ...

Ajit and Vandu are a 100 times better couple than Manav and Archana ...

BINGO ... 

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
What a boring episode..

I was all ears to know about manohar story, but finally when it came out, i just fell from chair laughing..ROFL.. wat a stupid lame reasonSilly, it was extremely silly..LOL

Vaishu is being a perfect step momThumbs Down, she deserved dharmu so so much..
Dharmu and Vaishu will set examples of bad parent hood, Aniket seems to be like them only..
Felt bad for Varun..

Got nothing to say about archu and manav, for me it looks like, thank god atleast one parent remembers the name of the kid, other parent dint even look at the kid.. Manav's expression was like soham, who??LOL and understanding archu is just not possible by me..
Actually understanding arman is not easy for common people like me, as im not mahaanLOL

Ekta what have u done to this showAngry, actually their is nothing in the show to watch out for..
All the characters are destroyed and the story looks so silly,..
The way Ekta came out with manohar running away excuse, im just waiting what silly excuse she will come for baby sharingLOL

After watching yesterday's epi im not angry on any characterLOL, actually im pitying Ekta for having destroyed her own show this way.. LOL

But she better stops all the baby abusing tracks, i wud hate to see varun being treated such bad.
Good luck Ekta, i think now even ur confused as to wat do with this showLOL..

Edited by Ankifan - 24 June 2011 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top