Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Agreed Anki..they hv destroyed the characters completely...dont understand why all of a sudden...the story doesnt make any sense to me...I need to stop reacting too nowLOL

hey Resham im Divya, Ankita fan actuallyLOL

Ur right specially the new Savita isnt funny anymore, her character is spoilt totally.
Got to watch today by which stupid excuse Ekta will justify baby donation actLOL

This show is not good for our nervesLOL, v shouldnt take the show any more seriously as all tracks are absolutely insane

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*-Preeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

True Preeti...I too wouldnt like to see Soham around Varsha for lifetime...he hs to go back to his own parent...Manav should take Soham away permanently
This has totally killed Arman for me ..
This shows that they chose to live a life without their baby ...and are very happy i nthat life ..The reason for this ..as long as varsha is happy we don't care . We don't miss Soham that much anyway ...as we have Sachu .This is the way I read their act ...

*Resham*-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Tanya...lets give it a chance. By the way the epi went y'day and Manav was shown bit disturbed ... i do feel Manav isnt happy with Soham being there and he has agreed just for Archana. I wish and hope he gets Soham back. Being a father i want him to take a stand n decide for his child. He so cannot trust Varsha who has committed a mistake not once but so many times

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I am pretending as if Soham doesn't exist for  Manv and Archana ..Satish called himself Papa to Soham ...now what is left to say anyway ...
Soham is satish and Varsha's son..He has been tossed away by his parents to make Varsha happy ...

that  is the truth ...

time to start taking interest in some other shows   too as this show is becoming too Mahaan for simple people like me ...

I wanted entertainment , not frustration...

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
For once i need to know the reason behind this non-sense ... uuurghhh i dont believe they did it and Savita Aai...she is busy having Fun ...i wish she had been the same cunning saas this time atleast

Tanyaz

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hey Divya...okk now wl chk with this name...lolz

but truly nothing makes sense now for me...whts wrong with the scriptwriters...they r to be blamed...just fr the heck of it why r u showing the nonsense...even hw can manav miss archana yest...and they play pr background score...this is not the arman we knew

Tanyaz-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
yaar , I can accept anything . The only two things I cannot accept is them giving away their baby because of Mahaanta and also any infidelity by any one of them..Both these stories totally ruin Manav and Archana as they will not show commitment towards their love and the symbol of their love ( their baby ) .

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 June 2011 at 7:15am

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
agreed Tanya...this is one thing which is not acceptable...and why only me saying this tht I m nt finding tht father-son bond btw Manav and Sachin..even thou he is not his real son..but still ..there is amissConfused

archanamanav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top