Pavitra Rishta

All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

mickeym

Groupbie

mickeym

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
stupid storyAngry...increasing my blood pressure...Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All discussions regd Epi..keep here ONLY Note pg 63 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I loved the entire convo btw Dharmesh and Manav...loved tht Manav gave him back..and served him right...tht ws superbly done ..and I enjoyed a lott watching it

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
that was brilliant .The whole scene between Manav and Dharmesh ...I loved the way Manav gave him water ...LOL

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I knw...tht scene I truly enjoyed...LOL

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Archana was right in warning Savita about Rasika, but today i realised Savita's character is something totally destroyed.. 

Liked the phone talking session between ashna-archu and manav-DK.. 
Manav helped DK in gifting necklace to ashna but he needed help of ashna to know wat makes archu happyConfused

How i wish with this leap Satish wud get a new wife and had divorced varsha.. 

Soham matter still looks so confusing, their conversation was confusing still.. 
Manav dint even look at soham once in sulo bday party and today he was asking bout soham.
i think Ekta had a different track before regarding soham and arman now may be she she is changing the track little.. 

Dharmesh in same office is a real threat to manav..i don understand how vaishu got back to dharmu when he has not even changed.. 

looks like Manav will be brought back to square one by his own mother.. 
First savita named her dog by her husbands name and now she has a secretary..
im not finding savita character anymore funny.. 

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Agreed Anki..they hv destroyed the characters completely...dont understand why all of a sudden...the story doesnt make any sense to me...I need to stop reacting too nowLOL

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
why do i feel Mrs Archana Manav Deshmukh gave away Soham without consent of her Sasumaa and Pati Dev. Is it that Archana gives Soham to Varsha just for a matter of few months, may be bcoz she was bimar and so and Mrs Varsha has now taken this like forever? The way Manav reacted y'day ... am sure Soham isnt going to be with Varsha for long time. ... Manav is not gonna accept this and let this happen

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
True Preeti...I too wouldnt like to see Soham around Varsha for lifetime...he hs to go back to his own parent...Manav should take Soham away permanently

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top